• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Study Finds Same-Sex Parenting Isn’t Best For Kids

I read a couple interesting articles today on a new study from a Catholic University on the effects of same-sex parenting.

Another Study Finds Same-Sex Parents Aren't Best For Kids

And...

Study: Children Of Gay Parents More Depressed | The Daily Caller

Interesting eh? But what I could not figure out is why the articles said nothing of this part of the study...[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

Weird. Why would they not mention that minor detail?

Seriously? Catholic University and the Daily Caller. I don't think we need to go much further. LOL.....

I've been expecting these studies for years. I grew up during a period when progressives spread the myth that single-parent households where a mother raised her children alone, is just as healthy of an environment as households where both the mother and father are present.
No one would suggest that single parent households are a good option today.

It only makes sense that a child needs a mother and father in their upbringing. Having 2 dads or 2 moms is unfair to a child.

Are you seriously trying to argue that growing up in foster care is better than growing up in a loving home? Doh!

I've been expecting these studies for years. I grew up during a period when progressives spread the myth that single-parent households where a mother raised her children alone, is just as healthy of an environment as households where both the mother and father are present.
No one would suggest that single parent households are a good option today.

It only makes sense that a child needs a mother and father in their upbringing. Having 2 dads or 2 moms is unfair to a child.

I don't think children care whether their parent has a penis or a vagina. Genitalia is not what makes a good parent.

To those who say gay parents aren't "best", I ask them, compared to what? To foster care? To homelessness? What is your high and mighty standard and do you even hold heterosexual couples to it? Two of ANYONE who loves you is a far sight better than being unwanted.

Having gay parents is no longer the shame that it once was. Some people are gay, that's the truth. They didn't choose it maliciously to trick the establishment into disseminating violence against themselves. The past is a lesson, not a mandate. God couldn't possibly be that cruel.

I beg anyone who still clings to hate to find the nearest mirror and use it.

Are you seriously trying to argue that growing up in foster care is better than growing up in a loving home? Doh!

Some people think the Government is the solution to everything.

Govt is a necessary part of the solution to the problems associated with orphans and children who have been neglected or abused

I was being factious as the individual Disney Dude was responding to comes from the camp that typically decries government, but then runs towards it when they see something icky.

Context...it matters.

Back
Top Bottom