• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another sexual assault in Twin Falls, Idaho by a refugee

Roadvirus

Heading North
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
TWIN FALLS — Police say a 28-year-old man sexually assaulted a developmentally delayed woman Saturday.

Mohammed Hussein I. Eldai was arraigned Monday in Twin Falls County Magistrate Court on a charge of sexual abuse of a vulnerable adult.

<skip>

The woman, who lives with her mother because of her disability, told police she went for a walk Saturday but became hot and tired and stopped to lie down on the sidewalk for a nap, court documents said. She said Eldai stopped to ask if she was OK, and he said she would take a nap at his house.

The woman went to Eldai’s house, where he made her a drink; she refused it after tasting, court documents said.

That’s when Eldai repeatedly tried to lie down next to her on his bed and began touching her inappropriately, she told police. She told Eldai she didn’t like it and wanted to go home, court records said.

Eldai continued to touch her, she told police, but she eventually left his house and ran home.

Police: Man sexually assaulted woman with developmental disability | Southern Idaho Crime and Courts | magicvalley.com

And if Hillary is elected, we can expect more of this when she continues (and increases) Obama's "refugee" resettlement policy.

And if Hillary is elected, we can expect more of this when she continues (and increases) Obama's "refugee" resettlement policy.

If you posted this in Germany, you'd probably be arrested for hate speech.

True. I keep hearing that Hillary want's to increase the number of refugees coming to this nation by some 550%.

On an equal basis I keep hearing here and there in various EU nations about assaults and rapes of native women and children. Now that refugees are arriving here, seems that same problem has come with them.

Why is it that these incidences seem to follow along with the refugees?
Do we have any measurements if these incidences are greater among the refugee population than what is common in the existing population?

True. I keep hearing that Hillary want's to increase the number of refugees coming to this nation by some 550%.

On an equal basis I keep hearing here and there in various EU nations about assaults and rapes of native women and children. Now that refugees are arriving here, seems that same problem has come with them.

Do we have any measurements if these incidences are greater among the refugee population than what is common in the existing population?

It's a no brainer........cause and effect.

Many people in Idaho are well armed. It's about time they have roving patrols of armed citizens to accompany and protect the vulnerable. ;)

As most logical people know, Neighborhood Watch is limited, because the police are limited and have a response time that helps the few.

Last edited:
Hyperbole level; off the charts.

Merkel spends more time cracking down on Anti-Migrant speech then she does on the perpetrators of mass rape/sexual harassment attacks. She's already buddied up with Mark Zuckerberg to monitor German citizens' "racist" (her definition of "racist") posts on Facebook.

Just look to the history of their culture and their treatment of women. A no brainer.

Merkel spends more time cracking down on Anti-Migrant speech then she does on the perpetrators of mass rape/sexual harassment attacks. She's already buddied up with Mark Zuckerberg to monitor German citizens' "racist" (her definition of "racist") posts on Facebook.

That really doesn't mean the Gestapo is back. It's a false premise.

Zuckerberg may be smart and rich.....but he is still an idiot.

Sure seems to be heading in that direction.

No, it really doesn't look that way. To say it does really trivializes what the Gestapo, and Third Reich in general, was.

I guess after we ban Muslims and build a wall along our Mexican border, you guys will be ready to start rounding up the demographic with the highest crime rate in this country and do what with them?

I guess after we ban Muslims and build a wall along our Mexican border, you guys will be ready to start rounding up the demographic with the highest crime rate in this country and do what with them?

You mean men? Ruh-roh?

You mean men? Ruh-roh?

Well, since we only need 1 guy for every 20-30 or so women to maintain a stable population, we can just abort them. Nip that crime problem right in the bud. No reason to chance letting more potential criminals into this world than we absolutely have to.

I bet it wouldn't be too hard to get Hillary to buy into that crime prevention plan.

Well, since we only need 1 guy for every 20-30 or so women to maintain a stable population, we can just abort them. Nip that crime problem right in the bud. No reason to chance letting more potential criminals into this world than we absolutely have to.

I bet it wouldn't be too hard to get Hillary to buy into that crime prevention plan.
Come on, now. Don't you understand that Hillary is a real stand-by-her man kind of gal? Jeesh!

It's a no brainer........cause and effect.

Just look to the history of their culture and their treatment of women. A no brainer.

Being such, why is it that Hillary want's to increase the importation of people with these views by some claimed 550%?

This makes no sense to me. Why import trouble? Why import people who have no desire to assimilate, and some who end up insisting that US law take a back seat to Sharia law? Why this potential self-inflicted wound?

And BTW, this is something completely different than legal immigration, who usually do assimilate well and lead happy and productive lives.

I see. Vote for Trump or you'll be raped. Interesting.

Sexual assault is, unfortunately, rather prevalent and not limited to immigrants. And believe it or not, not all immigrants take to such violence acts against individuals.

The fear-baiting here is rather pathetic. There are plenty of reasons to not support Hillary, but using such paper thin fear tactics as this does not bolster the case. It just makes one seem rather desperate in their arguments. Perhaps it's because it's becoming clear, even at this stage, that Trump has no chance of beating Hillary and thus we're seeing these acts of desperation early and often.

I see. Vote for Trump or you'll be raped. Interesting.

Sexual assault is, unfortunately, rather prevalent and not limited to immigrants. And believe it or not, not all immigrants take to such violence acts against individuals.

The fear-baiting here is rather pathetic. There are plenty of reasons to not support Hillary, but using such paper thin fear tactics as this does not bolster the case. It just makes one seem rather desperate in their arguments. Perhaps it's because it's becoming clear, even at this stage, that Trump has no chance of beating Hillary and thus we're seeing these acts of desperation early and often.

Like I said, if someone really wants to preemptively eliminate risks for sexual assaults, abort all the male fetuses.

Like I said, if someone really wants to preemptively eliminate risks for sexual assaults, abort all the male fetuses.

That is also not a good solution.

A) Most men do not commit sexual assaults
B) All sexual assaults are not committed by men
C) Human reproduction requires both sexes

While, obviously, there was a tone of facetiousness in the reply, the actual solution is to take sexual assault seriously, investigate and properly punish the instances that are reported. Ending immigration will not end sexual assaults, but educating ourselves about it and taking it seriously can help to combat it and lower its rate.

If you posted this in Germany, you'd probably be arrested for hate speech.

That is of course nonsense, utter nonsense. If something like this happens in Germany it will be widely reported and your claim people would be arrested for it is of course bogus.

That is also not a good solution.

A) Most men do not commit sexual assaults
B) All sexual assaults are not committed by men
C) Human reproduction requires both sexes

While, obviously, there was a tone of facetiousness in the reply, the actual solution is to take sexual assault seriously, investigate and properly punish the instances that are reported. Ending immigration will not end sexual assaults, but educating ourselves about it and taking it seriously can help to combat it and lower its rate.

A.) neither do most Muslims commit sexual assault
B.) nowhere near most sexual assaults are committed by Muslims, but 90% of them are committed by men
C.) you only need one man for 20-30 women to keep the population flowing just fine

Yes. I am being facetious by saying we can solve our rape problems by aborting male fetuses, but that idea is no more ridiculous than those saying we can solve it or anything else by simply banning Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom