• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Sarah Palin has the left going bananas

APACHERAT

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Another Sarah Palin and the left are going :eek::scared::afraid:

Meet Theresa Vail, she's a soldier, a hunter, qualified rifle expert. and majoring in Chinese and chemistry.

She has the body and looks of a conservative woman and she has tats. That's right, tattoos.

And like Sarah Palin, she can shoot Bamby and put meat on the table.

And she's able to construct sentences and you'll never hear the word "uh."

BTW: She's also a Miss America contestant.

Meet The Future Miss America: Theresa Vail | The Real Revo

d1e9dd332c682dda0903b58d04d07294.jpg

Theresa-Vail-deer.jpg

Has there really been outrage on her views? Furthermore, when another Palin comes around, I am not thinking beauty pageant competition or having a conservative disposition (and she had both under her belt), but rather a politician.

She has the body and looks of a conservative woman

The body of a conservative woman?

Also, why is the thread in this subforum?

Meet Theresa Vail, she's a soldier, a hunter, qualified rifle expert. and majoring in Chinese and chemistry.

She has the body and looks of a conservative woman and she has tats. That's right, tattoos.

BTW: She's also a Miss America contestant.

As long as she is not an idiot I don't have a problem with it at all but that would make her unlike Sarah. PS: what exactly is the body of a conservative woman?

Has there really been outrage on her views? .

There sure has been, she spoke to God.

“I was growing up amidst the bullying and neglect, I found myself asking God on a daily basis to give me peace in knowing I cannot change certain things about myself, but also asking Him to give me the strength to change things that I had the power to..."

I am distinctly lacking in outrage. Despite her multilingualism and expert marksmanship, I find myself feeling distinctly calm. I like her work, too. Nice stuff.

Also, "body" of conservative women? Out of curiosity, what do you think liberal women look like?

I also fail to see a resemblance between her and Palin, in either life or looks.

I hate tattoos of words, instead of pictures

I edited in another question:

Why is the thread in this subforum?

Because I had no idea which way this thread would go.

Conservatives see a beautiful, sexy woman and libs see a soldier, a dead deer and a woman who hunts and can feed the family.

Because I had no idea which way this thread would go.

Conservatives see a beautiful, sexy woman and libs see a soldier, a dead deer and a woman who hunts and can feed the family.

I don't see what is bad about this, were it true. Are you asserting conservatives are superficial?

“I was growing up amidst the bullying and neglect, I found myself asking God on a daily basis to give me peace in knowing I cannot change certain things about myself, but also asking Him to give me the strength to change things that I had the power to..."

You haven't shown the outrage. You've simply quoted her explaining her tattoo.

You're aware most American liberals are religious, right?

I'm aware that most liberals don't like guns, hunting, and the military.

You have not shown any outrage.

Also, most liberals do not universally oppose guns. Hunting rifles are almost completely uncontroversial. Some liberals are pro-gun rights, like myself.

Also, I don't know much of anyone who is anti-military. Most people with complaints are against the decisions the higher-ups in politics are making, not the soldiers themselves.

Are you going to answer my question about what you think liberal women look like?

Conservatives see a beautiful, sexy woman

I think it's kind of ridiculous (and sexist) to reduce her (and Palin) to such qualities. Can't you discuss conservative women as something other than a sex object?

You means she goes to school?

She kills innocent animals?

What about "duh"?

If she goes to school and can construct sentence, then she's not sarah palin, period. Still, I don't like hunters and butchers.

You have not shown any outrage.

Also, most liberals do not universally oppose guns. Hunting rifles are almost completely uncontroversial. Some liberals are pro-gun rights, like myself.

Also, I don't know much of anyone who is anti-military. Most people with complaints are against the decisions the higher-ups in politics are making, not the soldiers themselves.

Are you going to answer my question about what you think liberal women look like?

Posting photos of liberal women on the Sex and Sexuality forum wouldn't be appropriate. In fact it could get me in trouble. I could post them in that unmentionable place below.

From what I remember watching CNN, everyone was like "tattoo at ze pageant, omg!" not "she's religious/conservative/hunts."

Posting photos of liberal women on the Sex and Sexuality forum wouldn't be appropriate. In fact it could get me in trouble. I could post them in that unmentionable place below.

Because I'm sure you'd go out and find a representative sample, rather than looking for the ones you find uniquely unattractive. :lol:

But why all this emphasis on appearance of women? Why does this matter to you so much, as an indicator of value of women?

You're paying much more attention to this woman's appearance than you are to her multitudinous accomplishments.

One can mention the Basement, one just cannot refer to specific events therein.

This conservative vs. liberal female body thing is really weird. Do conservative and liberal males have different bodies?

Feminism was established "to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society" Rush Limbaugh

I love how some of the Gals took exception to: "She has the body and looks of a conservative woman" :lamo

Kudos APACHERAT

Back
Top Bottom