• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another rough day for Joey B sign translator

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Biden: "It will construct a second fab in Phoenix to build chips, three nanochips, three nanochip, chips that are three nano anyway you know what I'm saying. Nano Nono, I don't know."

Second fab?

Well, give him credit for telling the truth for once.(See bolded)

Biden: "It will construct a second fab in Phoenix to build chips, three nanochips, three nanochip, chips that are three nano anyway you know what I'm saying. Nano Nono, I don't know."

Second fab?

What an embarrassing mumbling jerkoff Biden is.

Not as bad as Trump yet, he is starting to be embarrassing. I miss Obama.

It is hard to guess who you guys have the bigger hard on for Hunter or Joe’s speeches. We all know how critical you were for past horrific speeches.

Second fab?

SO what you are saying is that Joe Biden, someone who has had a lifelong issue with stuttering, is still more coherent and speaks better than the previous president. I think we all knew that, but that you for sharing.

Second fab?

There's nothing the MAGA cult hates more than less reliance on China and more US production and jobs.

There's nothing the MAGA cult hates more than less reliance on China and more US production and jobs.
At least while the Dems control the White House and Senate. The burn is real over not taking the Senate... :sneaky:

Biden has been fighting a lifelong speech impediment, tRump a lifelong lack of any moral character.... :rolleyes:

Still the Rabid Right/MAGA crowd will attack a birth defect and praise a waste of skin... ✌️

You'd prefer the racist, rapist, corrupt, lying, cheating, incompetent, anti-democratic traitor dickhead loser instead.

You'd prefer the racist, rapist, corrupt, lying, cheating, incompetent, anti-democratic traitor dickhead loser instead.
No. You're wrong again. But what's new

I would prefer Donald J Trump.

Biden bragging about new jobs in America and MAGAts are so pissed over American success they have to nit pick over shit no one cares about.
Yea, it happens every friggin day. Biden is a dementia crap his pants kind of guy.

SO what's new eh? Nothing to see here..... Move along now.... LMAO

Courtesy of the National Enquirer: the kind of tripe old ladies and the simple-minded get off on. :rolleyes:

Yea, it happens every friggin day. Biden is a dementia crap his pants kind of guy.

SO what's new eh? Nothing to see here..... Move along now.... LMAO
Still hating that Joe is out touting American jobs, eh?

SO what you are saying is that Joe Biden, someone who has had a lifelong issue with stuttering, is still more coherent and speaks better than the previous president. I think we all knew that, but that you for sharing.
....TRUMP! So predictabele.
Nice try at damage control. but he's not stuttering there.He just had one of his all-too--frequent mental lapses.

At least while the Dems control the White House and Senate. The burn is real over not taking the Senate... :sneaky:

Biden has been fighting a lifelong speech impediment, tRump a lifelong lack of any moral character.... :rolleyes:

Still the Rabid Right/MAGA crowd will attack a birth defect and praise a waste of skin... ✌️

speech impediment because his brain is MIA

Good news! Klattu will have at least 2 more years of thread material since Biden will gaff almost daily.

Weird hobby, but everyone needs one.

Second fab?

HAHAHA thank for the link to "Greg Price" and his Twitter feed. That poor miserable soul posted about a dozen whiny posts about the Republicans losing the Senate (again).

Lets see...the Governor of Arizona began working with the Taiwanese company to build the factory in 2017 and groundbreaking will be a result of 5 years of work by the Arizona governor and legislature...but...sure...'Biden did that'.....

Its not wonder he stumbled over describing it...he has no clue what a semiconductor plant is, let alone a clue over the process of bringing the plant there.

No. You're wrong again. But what's new

I would prefer Donald J Trump.
The loser one term President? The guy who got his ass kicked by a old stuttering guy? Man your guy must have really sucked.

The loser one term President? The guy who got his ass kicked by a old stuttering guy? Man your guy must have really sucked.
"Old stuttering guy"? So you have an issue with people with disabilities like Biden? That's hateful

Back
Top Bottom