• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Another ridiculous Bush post!

Billo_Really

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
We are heading for our own Nuremburg if we do not stop the insanity!

The 2005 International Commission of Inquiry
on Crimes Against Humanity Committed by
the Bush Administration of the United States

When the possibility of far-reaching war crimes and crimes against humanity exists, people of conscience have a solemn responsibility to inquire into the nature and scope of these acts and to determine if they do in fact rise to the level of war crimes and crimes against humanity. That is the mission of the International Commission of Inquiry on Crimes Against Humanity. The first session will be held October 21-22 in New York City. This tribunal will, with care and rigor, present evidence and assess whether George W. Bush and his administration have committed crimes against humanity. Well-established international law will be referenced where applicable, but the tribunal will not be limited by the scope of existing international law.

The tribunal will deliberate on four categories of indictable crimes: 1) Wars of Aggression, with particular reference to the invasions and occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan. 2) Torture and Indefinite Detention, with particular reference to the abandonment of international standards concerning the treatment of prisoners of war and the use of torture. 3) Destruction of the Global Environment, with particular reference to systematic policies contributing to the catastrophic effects of global warming. 4) Attacks on Global Public Health and Reproductive Rights, with particular reference to the genocidal effects of forcing international agencies to promote “abstinence only” in the midst of a global AIDS epidemic.

The Commission’s jury of conscience will be composed of internationally respected jurists and legal scholars, prominent voices of conscience, and experts and monitors in relevant fields. The tribunal’s legitimacy is derived from its integrity, its rigor in the presentation of evidence, and the stature of its participants. Representatives of the Bush administration will be invited to present a defense.

Prior to the meeting of the Commission, teams with sufficient expertise will prepare preliminary indictments in each of the four areas, setting forth the scope of the Bush administration’s actions and how they contravene legal and moral norms for international behavior. At the meeting of the Commission, there will be four prosecution teams that organize the presentation of the evidence. This evidence will be documents as well as eyewitness testimony by victims and observers of the crimes alleged. The formal proceedings will be held in a public venue and all attempts will be made to publicize and broadcast its deliberations internationally. The Commission’s jury of conscience will come to verdicts and its findings will be published.

The holding of this tribunal will frame and fuel a discussion that is urgently needed in the United States: Is the administration of George W. Bush guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity? The Commission will conduct its work with a deep sense of responsibility to the people of the world.

http://www.bushcommission.org/call-charter.htm
Whenever I bring this subject up people just dismiss it as, "So what! Nothing new." Or, "we don't answer to those people". I've never cared for people that think their sh!t don't stink. And that seems to be the current scent of this nation.

This is not going away until we stop lying to ourselves. This will be the second tribunal on this subject. Do you still think I'm making sh!t up? Or posting isolated incidents? This is the rest of the world (except our sister bee-otch, Britain) telling us how fukked we are at the moment?

We can fix this. But we have to stop making excuses for the un-Constitutional behavior of our government.

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:

Whenever I bring this subject up people just dismiss it as, "So what! Nothing new." Or, "we don't answer to those people". I've never cared for people that think their sh!t don't stink. And that seems to be the current scent of this nation.

This is not going away until we stop lying to ourselves. This will be the second tribunal on this subject. Do you still think I'm making sh!t up? Or posting isolated incidents? This is the rest of the world (except our sister bee-otch, Britain) telling us how fukked we are at the moment?

We can fix this. But we have to stop making excuses for the un-Constitutional behavior of our government.

It doesn't portray a pretty picture Billo !
As such ,Americans don't want to talk about it. They shutter at the thought that they could possibly be wrong.Their arrogance wont let them see but america the righteous.
It's all coming apart around them , they bury their heads in the sand.
America stands agape , with few Americans ,like yourself have the brain capacity ,and drive ,to search the truth out.The common man is too occupied with feeding himself ,pumping up his ego,and sustaining his views. The supposedly bright minds , stand agape, while their America falls to pieces around them.they trip over themselves in an effort, to attack all opposing views not in concurence with their own dogma.
There is indeed a fracture in America, and the gap is getting wider.As companies like Gm, ford, teeter on colapse. That gap will increase !
Americans are to busy, they dont want to know.

the truth is that America the home of the brave and true have sent part time
soldiers kids literally to do a mans job and they have failed utterly
they were told to attack third world nations using DU nukes
they torture and killed innocent people like punks from L.A. would do
the ugly side is ,the 40% Americans dont have to worry about, because it doesn't get written into history.
looking back at 9/11 wtc, it is clearly seen, the building comes staight to the ground , controled explosive demolition ,the whole world saw it . When I watched for the first time on T.V. , It was my exact words" it is a controlled demolition",the whole world knows but the dumbed down American, nintendo crowd.that there is too many inconsistancies too many lies and to many soldiers dying.The best they can come up with is we are fighting for freedom
yet America.s freedom was reduced since the begining of the war.
The UN will file it's charges a few us army captains (* scapegoats will answer for it all)
and people will turn a shrug it off

Attachments

• stillaliveandwell.jpg
    stillaliveandwell.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Jingo.JPG
    Jingo.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 9
  • ImpactC500C.jpg
    ImpactC500C.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
  • saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 10
  • waiting2.jpg
    waiting2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Billo_Really said:

Billo Billo please man I know you are an intelligent person despite what Teacher with a capital T says, so honestly, I ask you, no I beg you to consider the source do you know who sits on the U.N. human rights commission? The Sudan, China, Cuba, Egypt and Saudi Arabia for starters, think about it Billo The freaking Sudan is on the commission for human rights? How does this make any sense whatsoever. The U.N. hasn't even recognized the autrocities in Sudan as genocide and yet they have the audacity to say that the U.S. is responsible for war crimes where were they when Saddam Hussein was massacaring his own people in a genocide on a scale not seen since WW2? Do you know the only nation in the world to recognize the Sudan blood bath as genocide is the U.S.. Only in a supr-national system as corrupt as the U.N. could something as blatantly wrong as this be allowed to take place.

Members of the U.N. human rights commission:

http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu2/2/chrmem.htm

Last edited:
Originally posted by Trajan Octavian Titus:
Billo Billo please man I know you are an intelligent person despite what Teacher with a capital T says, so honestly, I ask you, no I beg you to consider the source do you know who sits on the U.N. human rights commission? The Sudan, China, Cuba, Egypt and Saudi Arabia for starters, think about it Billo The freaking Sudan is on the commission for human rights? How does this make any sense whatsoever. The U.N. hasn't even recognized the autrocities in Sudan as genocide and yet they have the audacity to say that the U.S. is responsible for war crimes where were they when Saddam Hussein was massacaring his own people in a genocide on a scale not seen since WW2? Do you know the only nation in the world to recognize the Sudan blood bath as genocide is the U.S.. Only in a supr-national system as corrupt as the U.N. could something as blatantly wrong as this be allowed to take place.
Look, I know the UN has problems. And I don't like the fact they are silent on some obvious atrocities going on. But we are certainly not helping by sending Bolton to deal with them.

Don't you find it interesting that all this UN bashing started after Bush's Administration could not get UN approval for attacking Iraq. That'a when the heat got turned up.

I don't think this is an official UN Tribunal. It's a different organization sponsoring it with some UN people on the jury. You make up your own mind. But these people have some impressive resume's. I don't think they are participating because their Bush haters. One thing the UN hasn't done, is come out publically denouncing the US invasion. I find that odd. Their members (including Kofi), have admitted the war is illegal. Yet there is no official Resolution stating such.

Too many people look the other way and dismiss this. Or not even wanting to deal with it. Problems don't go away by not dealing with them. They've invited US Representatives to come state their case. Although, I don't think they will show up.

I can't stand the fact that a bunch of us run around thinking were better than everyone else. That might be true, but we don't have to flaunt it, or take advantage of it like the Bush Adminstration has done.

What this all comes down to is accountability. As with anything in life, you will be held accountable for your actions. That is an absolute. And just like the title of the Jim Morrison biography, "No one here, gets out alive!"

Bush needs to be held accountable for his actions. The only thing you and I can do to make this happen, will come at the ballot box in 2006 and 2008.

Finally, I will honor your request. This will be the last time I bring up this issue.

Billo_Really said:
Look, I know the UN has problems. And I don't like the fact they are silent on some obvious atrocities going on. But we are certainly not helping by sending Bolton to deal with them.

Don't you find it interesting that all this UN bashing started after Bush's Administration could not get UN approval for attacking Iraq. That'a when the heat got turned up.

I don't think this is an official UN Tribunal. It's a different organization sponsoring it with some UN people on the jury. You make up your own mind. But these people have some impressive resume's. I don't think they are participating because their Bush haters. One thing the UN hasn't done, is come out publically denouncing the US invasion. I find that odd. Their members (including Kofi), have admitted the war is illegal. Yet there is no official Resolution stating such.

Too many people look the other way and dismiss this. Or not even wanting to deal with it. Problems don't go away by not dealing with them. They've invited US Representatives to come state their case. Although, I don't think they will show up.

I can't stand the fact that a bunch of us run around thinking were better than everyone else. That might be true, but we don't have to flaunt it, or take advantage of it like the Bush Adminstration has done.

What this all comes down to is accountability. As with anything in life, you will be held accountable for your actions. That is an absolute. And just like the title of the Jim Morrison biography, "No one here, gets out alive!"

Bush needs to be held accountable for his actions. The only thing you and I can do to make this happen, will come at the ballot box in 2006 and 2008.

Finally, I will honor your request. This will be the last time I bring up this issue.

I didn't request that you not bring it up on the contrary I like to know when things like this are taking place, it adds further credibility to my long held theory that the U.N. has become the podium for corrupt institutions to critisize the U.S.. As for Bolton goes I hope that he will go into the U.N. with the task of reforming it, like I've said I still believe in the fundamental principles on which the U.N. was founded the only problem is that it has been hijacked by the very same corrupt insitutions that it was supposed to eliminate. If we don't reform the U.N. it will become impotent and go the way of the League of Nations, I don't want this to happen and quite honestly it can't be allowed to happen especially in this increasingly dangerous world. Hopefully the badly needed reform will be implemented but if we continue to ignore the problem of corruption in the U.N,. like we have been doing, I fear that the problem will never be solved. And I don't think that I'm better than anyone else but I think that the U.S., while not without its problems, is still far superior to the tyrannical regimes now making up the bulk of the U.N.. I take the Iraqi invasion question much in the same way as I take the Munich question, The League of Nations allowed Hitler to run all over Europe but if they had had the guts to stand up to him the death of millions may have been averted, these same events can never be allowed to transpire again, you know what they say right? Those who cannot see the past are damned to repeat it.

Last edited:
I didn't request that you not bring it up on the contrary I like to know when things like this are taking place, it adds further credibility to my long held theory that the U.N. has become the podium for corrupt institutions to critisize the U.S.. As for Bolton goes I hope that he will go into the U.N. with the task of reforming it, like I've said I still believe in the fundamental principles on which the U.N. was founded the only problem is that it has been hijacked by the very same corrupt insitutions that it was supposed to eliminate. If we don't reform the U.N. it will become impotent and go the way of the League of Nations, I don't want this to happen and quite honestly it can't be allowed to happen especially in this increasingly dangerous world. Hopefully the badly needed reform will be implemented but if we continue to ignore the problem of corruption in the U.N,. like we have been doing, I fear that the problem will never be solved. And I don't think that I'm better than anyone else but I think that the U.S., while not without its problems, is still far superior to the tyrannical regimes now making up the bulk of the U.N.. I take the Iraqi invasion question much in the same way as I take the Munich question, The League of Nations allowed Hitler to run all over Europe but if they had had the guts to stand up to him the death of millions may have been averted, these same events can never be allowed to transpire again, you know what they say right? Those who cannot see the past are damned to repeat it.
Your definately right about that. I do think, in theory, we do have a good system of government. But things have gotton away from us as far as representing the will of the people. Mainly, because the people, ain't got no collective will to speak of. For a democracy to work, you need a well informed population. And we ain't it. Look at the amount of TV is on in the average household. Getting most of our information from that box, is not getting a good balance or perspective on the issues.

The government we have now is a result of this. That's why there is no outrage at the assault on our civil liberties; a non-representative government; a despot for a leader; detention without due process; attacking countries that did nothing to us; threatening to attack countries like Amsterdam if they started charging US soldiers with war crimes; a defense budget that is completely obscene. China is the second highest in defense spending for their military at $44 billion per year. Ours is over $400 billion per year. Talk about ridiculous.

And trying to fight a war against an ideology without ever spending any energy on what is causing the problems. And our role in that cause. I don't care what it is, no problem is ever solved without getting to the causel level of related factors that manifest as "the problem".

I don't believe human beings like to fly planes into buildings because their jealous of our freedom. You have to have a real hate-on to do something like that. There are factors that are driving these sicko's to do something this heinous. If we would just take an honest look at what were doing that is impacting other countries, and taking steps to correct the problem without comprimising our own national security, we might be able to diffuse some of this anger towards us.

I hold responsible for all our problems, every American cititzen over 18, including myself (and SKILMATIC twice). As long as people do what your doing and just be aware that there are things we need to look at, sooner or later we'll get there.

Last edited:
too much power is granted the president and not enough good REPS to reel him in
like this All American

Republican Congressman Slams Bush On Militarized Police State Preparation
Ron Paul says indictment story is far more damaging than media is portraying, avian flu martial law provisions aimed at gun confiscation

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/121005slamsbush.htm

despite a few Good Americans in congress most are tied to pork barrels
and slush funds

Who would you put in the top seats
American war mongers ?
America's accusation of Iraq was no more then a strawmna tactic in order to set them up for attack
they sold Iraq the weapons and were very friendly with sadam during the height of his crimes very friendly heres a pic of how friendly the US was

Attachments

• 121005paul.jpg
    121005paul.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 7
  • saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Billo_Really said:

Its all bullcrap to even suggest that president Bush is a war criminal, ..honest to God will the kook fringe liberal whacko group please stand up & take a bow for the most insane accusation yet?

This mindset is EXACTLY what "punitive" liberalism is; & is it any wonder as to "why" most liberals can NEVER differentiate who they enemy ever is besides the country they (liberals) love to blame first, ..which always seems to be America!!

My my, ...you really love that internationalist flair of accusing America of some crime, or wrongdoing huh?

Give it up as you are not doing your party, or yourself any good at all. It is some of you people that the reason the democratic party has gone to crap in a handbasket, & are a complete embarrassment to it, & America.

President Bush, & our military need not apologize, or be accused of anything. Please, ...seek help, because all you are doing is giving aid & comfort to the terror enemy that they will use the leftist propaganda against our own government.

Nobody is beaking the constitution, unless of course the whacko liberals have found yet more things in it that do not exist, to interpret their way??:2razz:

on BUSH

“A senior Republican, experienced and wise in the ways of Washington, told me last Friday that he does not necessarily accept that Bush is unstable, but what is clear, he added, is that he is now manifestly unfit to be President.”

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7509.shtml

bush is staggering ,screaming,and now unfit to be your president

His own party is about to jump ship indeed the upper house has put distnce between them and him fearing election back lash
50% of the people want him impeached if he lied about the war

war crimes will be agianst America and all being documented
Americans will hang their heads in shame he is the reason even if he isnt pulled up on war crimes,America will be looked at in a different light
one that uses excessive force,DU uranium shells,tortures people,on a third world nation. America did nothing to stop it .
Even when your closest allie said no to IRAQ because they were not a threat to us or our allies

http://www.rense.com/general67/stock.htm
Cheney's Halliburton
Stock Rose 3,281%
Executive Intelligence Review
10-12-5

(EIRNS) -- Halliburton stock options held by Dick Cheney rose 3,281% since October, 2004,according to figures compiled by Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ), reports rawstory website today.

The options were worth $241,498, now they are worth $8 million.

In a Sept. 15 statement, as Halliburton was getting no-bid contracts for repairs following Hurricane Katrina, Lautenberg said that Cheney should divest himself of these Halliburton holdings.

"Halliburton has already raked in more thant $10 billion from the Bush-Cheney administration for work in Iraq, and now they are being awarded some of the first Katrina contracts. It is unseemly for the Vice President to continue to benefit from this company at the same time his Administration funnels billions of dollars to it.''
oil for profits atrocities in the name of all that is holly what is wrong America
Peace can only come When america leaves iraq not before

Attachments

• saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 050614doomsday.jpg
    050614doomsday.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 7
  • ImpactC500C.jpg
    ImpactC500C.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 7
  • crosses_bush.jpg
    crosses_bush.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
  • stillaliveandwell.jpg
    stillaliveandwell.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Your definately right about that. I do think, in theory, we do have a good system of government. But things have gotton away from us as far as representing the will of the people. Mainly, because the people, ain't got no collective will to speak of. For a democracy to work, you need a well informed population. And we ain't it. Look at the amount of TV is on in the average household. Getting most of our information from that box, is not getting a good balance or perspective on the issues.

The government we have now is a result of this. That's why there is no outrage at the assault on our civil liberties; a non-representative government; a despot for a leader; detention without due process; attacking countries that did nothing to us; threatening to attack countries like Amsterdam if they started charging US soldiers with war crimes; a defense budget that is completely obscene. China is the second highest in defense spending for their military at $44 billion per year. Ours is over $400 billion per year. Talk about ridiculous.

And trying to fight a war against an ideology without ever spending any energy on what is causing the problems. And our role in that cause. I don't care what it is, no problem is ever solved without getting to the causel level of related factors that manifest as "the problem".

I don't believe human beings like to fly planes into buildings because their jealous of our freedom. You have to have a real hate-on to do something like that. There are factors that are driving these sicko's to do something this heinous. If we would just take an honest look at what were doing that is impacting other countries, and taking steps to correct the problem without comprimising our own national security, we might be able to diffuse some of this anger towards us.

I hold responsible for all our problems, every American cititzen over 18, including myself (and SKILMATIC twice). As long as people do what your doing and just be aware that there are things we need to look at, sooner or later we'll get there.

Here's where we are going to have to agree to disagree, you can't say that the American people are stupid and uninformed and that we don't have a representative government, because they failed to vote your way. As for why the terrorists and al-qaeda are angry with us here's the answer as simplist as I can put it, our support of Israel and our bases in Saudi Arabia really have nothing to do with it these are merely just foundations on which Bin-Ladin can use to rally support for his cause. Osamma Bin Ladin has publicly stated that we will always be the enemy unless we convert to Islam and that he needs not distinguish b/w civilian and military targets for him we are all the enemy and here's why. What they are after is a pan-Islamic state. And listen to me when I tell you this because I have studied this subject in depth, Bin-Ladin and those like him have world views that are a cadre of extreme fundamentalists views designed to appeal to arabs and more specificly to Sunni's. One influence that has had a profound impact on Bin Ladin's world perspective was the Egyptian writer Sayyid Qubt who was a member of the Islamic Brotherhood and was executed in 1966 for attempting to overthrow the government of Egypt. Qubt's works consist of three main themes first of which is that the world is in a state of Jahiliyya or ignorance, such as, was the case prior to the revelations given to the prophet Mohammaed. Qubt believed that people could only choose between jahilyya or Islam, secondly, Qubt stated that in present times more people, even Muslims, are becoming attracted to jahilyya and the materialism that accompanies it. Third Qubt believed that there can be no peace or common ground between those who he percieved to be on the side of Satan and those on the side of god. So Billo if you realize that they don't want peace or mutual understanding then you will realize that in reality it is not our fault but rather that of the radicals on their side. That's why it kind of upsets me when people like you try to blame their anger on the actions of the U.S. when in reality their anger is all their own. So I suggest, before you call the American people ignorant that you take a look into the true history of Islamic fundamentalism.

Last edited:
Here's where we are going to have to agree to disagree, you can't say that the American people are stupid and uninformed and that we don't have a representative government, because they failed to vote your way. As for why the terrorists and al-qaeda are angry with us here's the answer as simplist as I can put it, our support of Israel and our bases in Saudi Arabia really have nothing to do with it these are merely just foundations on which Bin-Ladin can use to rally support for his cause. Osamma Bin Ladin has publicly stated that we will always be the enemy unless we convert to Islam and that he needs not distinguish b/w civilian and military targets for him we are all the enemy and here's why. What they are after is a pan-Islamic state. And listen to me when I tell you this because I have studied this subject in depth, Bin-Ladin and those like him have world views that are a cadre of extreme fundamentalists views designed to appeal to arabs and more specificly to Sunni's. One influence that has had a profound impact on Bin Ladin's world perspective was the Egyptian writer Sayyid Qubt who was a member of the Islamic Brotherhood and was executed in 1966 for attempting to overthrow the government of Egypt. Qubt's works consist of three main themes first of which is that the world is in a state of Jahiliyya or ignorance, such as, was the case prior to the revelations given to the prophet Mohammaed. Qubt believed that people could only choose between jahilyya or Islam, secondly, Qubt stated that in present times more people, even Muslims, are becoming attracted to jahilyya and the materialism that accompanies it. Third Qubt believed that there can be no peace or common ground between those who he percieved to be on the side of Satan and those on the side of god. So Billo if you realize that they don't want peace or mutual understanding then you will realize that in reality it is not our fault but rather that of the radicals on their side. That's why it kind of upsets me when people like you try to blame their anger on the actions of the U.S. when in reality their anger is all their own. So I suggest, before you call the American people ignorant that you take a look into the true history of Islamic fundamentalism.
I didn't say all Americans are ignorant. Just the ones that refuse to even consider that our foreign policy is in some way part of the problem. You can't understand why they hate America when you study the subject with the pre-disposition that America hasn't done anything wrong that is related to their hate. When you break things down far enough, you always get to a reason why. Qubt is not the reason why. He's just someone who tried to take advantage of certain sentiments of society to push is own personal agenda. Like what Bush has done with 9/11.

I'm talking about getting down to why that sentiment existed in the first place. Why couldn't Qubt do the same thing with Christians? Because they don't feel that way towards the US. Why is that? Maybe because the US does not attack Christian countries or overthrow their leaders.

I'd be careful not to generalize or jump to conclusions. I don't vote so others will do things my way. I vote because its my civic duty and responsibility to the society I live in to do my share of support. Much like paying taxes. Which I have been doing every year since 1973. So, since I vote and pay taxes and obey the laws of our land, I have every right to address my greivences with my government. Because if you don't do this, you have just planted the seeds of tyranny.

Billo_Really said:
I didn't say all Americans are ignorant. Just the ones that refuse to even consider that our foreign policy is in some way part of the problem. You can't understand why they hate America when you study the subject with the pre-disposition that America hasn't done anything wrong that is related to their hate. When you break things down far enough, you always get to a reason why. Qubt is not the reason why. He's just someone who tried to take advantage of certain sentiments of society to push is own personal agenda. Like what Bush has done with 9/11.

I'm talking about getting down to why that sentiment existed in the first place. Why couldn't Qubt do the same thing with Christians? Because they don't feel that way towards the US. Why is that? Maybe because the US does not attack Christian countries or overthrow their leaders.

I'd be careful not to generalize or jump to conclusions. I don't vote so others will do things my way. I vote because its my civic duty and responsibility to the society I live in to do my share of support. Much like paying taxes. Which I have been doing every year since 1973. So, since I vote and pay taxes and obey the laws of our land, I have every right to address my greivences with my government. Because if you don't do this, you have just planted the seeds of tyranny.

Germany was not a Christian nation? Spain was not a Christian nation? Italy was not a Christian nation? Mexico was not a Christian nation? We do not differentiate b/w Christian and non-Christian states when waging war. As for Qubt he is the very embodiment of Islamic fundamentalism which is taught to there children in their schools so how can you say that it is not this doctrine of hate that is the problem?

Originally posted by Stu Ghatze:
Its all bullcrap to even suggest that president Bush is a war criminal, ..honest to God will the kook fringe liberal whacko group please stand up & take a bow for the most insane accusation yet?

This mindset is EXACTLY what "punitive" liberalism is; & is it any wonder as to "why" most liberals can NEVER differentiate who they enemy ever is besides the country they (liberals) love to blame first, ..which always seems to be America!!

My my, ...you really love that internationalist flair of accusing America of some crime, or wrongdoing huh?

Give it up as you are not doing your party, or yourself any good at all. It is some of you people that the reason the democratic party has gone to crap in a handbasket, & are a complete embarrassment to it, & America.

President Bush, & our military need not apologize, or be accused of anything. Please, ...seek help, because all you are doing is giving aid & comfort to the terror enemy that they will use the leftist propaganda against our own government.

Nobody is beaking the constitution, unless of course the whacko liberals have found yet more things in it that do not exist, to interpret their way??
You like to scapegoat an awful lot. Why is it there are no liberal-nazi's? But there are neo-nazi's rioting every chance they get for a little publicity. Your nationality is that of irrationality.

Do you think I like saying things that are wrong with my country? Do you think I dig this? Do you think this is how I get my ya-ya's out? I say these things because I'm p!ssed off I have to say the things others are too ***** too say because their busy making excuses for man's inhumanity to man.

Germany was not a Christian nation? Spain was not a Christian nation? Italy was not a Christian nation? Mexico was not a Christian nation? We do not differentiate b/w Christian and non-Christian states when waging war. As for Qubt he is the very embodiment of Islamic fundamentalism which is taught to there children in their schools so how can you say that it is not this doctrine of hate that is the problem?
So it wasn't Christian Germans that put Hitler into office? So the Spanish Inquisition was not waged by Christian coalitions?

Billo_Really said:
So it wasn't Christian Germans that put Hitler into office? So the Spanish Inquisition was not waged by Christian coalitions?

Yes they are that's my point, you said that we don't wage war on Christian nations or remove their leaders from power and all the aforementioned nations which I listed are in fact Christian nations which the U.S. has waged war with so like I said we do not consider religion when waging war anything said to the contrary of that fact is simply not true.

Yes they are that's my point, you said that we don't wage war on Christian nations or remove their leaders from power and all the aforementioned nations which I listed are in fact Christian nations which the U.S. has waged war with so like I said we do not consider religion when waging war anything said to the contrary of that fact is simply not true.
Those countries attacked us. I expect any country to defend itself when attacked. I mean, I don't believe in violence. But if you hit me, were goin' to throw down!

...how can you say that it is not this doctrine of hate that is the problem?
Because something had to create the doctrine in the first place. Why was the doctrine of hate created? There has got to be some over-riding factors that caused its genisis. Their not just sitting around brain-storming and someone suggests, "Hey, how about a doctrine of hate?" "Then we could break for lunch".

Maybe their sick of our involvement in that part of the world. We want to give Iraqis freedom, how about freedom from us.

CapitolHillBlues? ROFLMAO-a leftwing parody site

about as authoratative as the ONION :mrgreen:

war is for profits and profiteering
all wars

Cheney's Halliburton
Stock Rose 3,281%
Executive Intelligence Review
10-12-5

(EIRNS) -- Halliburton stock options held by Dick Cheney rose 3,281% since October, 2004,according to figures compiled by Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ), reports rawstory website today.

The options were worth $241,498, now they are worth $8 million.

In a Sept. 15 statement, as Halliburton was getting no-bid contracts for repairs following Hurricane Katrina, Lautenberg said that Cheney should divest himself of these Halliburton holdings.

"Halliburton has already raked in more thant $10 billion from the Bush-Cheney administration for work in Iraq, and now they are being awarded some of the first Katrina contracts. It is unseemly for the Vice President to continue to benefit from this company at the same time his Administration funnels billions of dollars to it.''

thats only one account
http://www.rense.com/general67/stock.htm

terrorists are created not born

Congressman Ron Paul (REP.) has accused the Bush administration of attempting to set in motion a militarized police state in America by enacting gun confiscation martial law provisions in the event of an avian flu pandemic. Paul also slammed as delusional and dangerous plans to invade Iran, Syria, North Korea and China.http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2005/121005slamsbush.htm

PHOTO
whos the real AMerican here and who is the bum?

Attachments

• 121005paul.jpg
    121005paul.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
  • saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
  • whyhelpnever.jpg
    whyhelpnever.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Those countries attacked us. I expect any country to defend itself when attacked. I mean, I don't believe in violence. But if you hit me, were goin' to throw down!

Because something had to create the doctrine in the first place. Why was the doctrine of hate created? There has got to be some over-riding factors that caused its genisis. Their not just sitting around brain-storming and someone suggests, "Hey, how about a doctrine of hate?" "Then we could break for lunch".

Maybe their sick of our involvement in that part of the world. We want to give Iraqis freedom, how about freedom from us.

A ha, and that my friend is the question isn't it Billo? I might mess up your entire world perspective right now but I think it is necessary at this point seeing as you seek knowledge and not propoganda . . . it came from the 3rd reich . . .

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/gallery/

Last edited:
Trajan Octavian Titus said:

Not to mention, Osama was denied, by the Saudi government, I might add, the "opportunity" (for lack of a better word) to expel Sadaam Hussein from Kuwait. He saw the Saudi King's rejection of him and his group, in favor of the American forces, as a slap in his face, and he was not going to tolerate it. Osama believed it was their duty to liberate Kuwait, and to protect Saudi Arabia.

We weren't hated for being infidels. I'm pretty sure if that were Osama's only motive, he would be working on Europe and Asia first, since they are much closer to his homeland. The fact is, his chance to do battle and prove his worth to the government of Saudi Arabia was shattered, and he thinks this mass Jihad against America will get us to back off.

debate_junkie said:
We weren't hated for being infidels. I'm pretty sure if that were Osama's only motive, he would be working on Europe and Asia first, since they are much closer to his homeland. The fact is, his chance to do battle and prove his worth to the government of Saudi Arabia was shattered, and he thinks this mass Jihad against America will get us to back off.

First off, Welcome back!...It's been awhile, and I'm glad you've decided to rejoin us...I hope everything has been well with you since...

Now that we got the niceties out of the way...Time to demolish your argument...

We weren't hated for being infidels

That would be true if it weren't so false...

from Osama's OWN WORDS in his letter to America...

(Q2) As for the second question that we want to answer: What are we calling you to, and what do we want from you?

(1) The first thing that we are calling you to is Islam.

(a) The religion of the Unification of God; of freedom from associating partners with Him, and rejection of this; of complete love of Him, the Exalted; of complete submission to His Laws; and of the discarding of all the opinions, orders, theories and religions which contradict with the religion He sent down to His Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Islam is the religion of all the prophets, and makes no distinction between them - peace be upon them all.

It is to this religion that we call you; the seal of all the previous religions. It is the religion of Unification of God, sincerity, the best of manners, righteousness, mercy, honour, purity, and piety. It is the religion of showing kindness to others, establishing justice between them, granting them their rights, and defending the oppressed and the persecuted. It is the religion of enjoining the good and forbidding the evil with the hand, tongue and heart. It is the religion of Jihad in the way of Allah so that Allah's Word and religion reign Supreme. And it is the religion of unity and agreement on the obedience to Allah, and total equality between all people, without regarding their colour, sex, or language.

(b) It is the religion whose book - the Quran - will remained preserved and unchanged, after the other Divine books and messages have been changed. The Quran is the miracle until the Day of Judgment. Allah has challenged anyone to bring a book like the Quran or even ten verses like it.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=47538&postcount=2

cnredd said:
First off, Welcome back!...It's been awhile, and I'm glad you've decided to rejoin us...I hope everything has been well with you since...

Now that we got the niceties out of the way...Time to demolish your argument...

We weren't hated for being infidels

That would be true if it weren't so false...

from Osama's OWN WORDS in his letter to America...

(Q2) As for the second question that we want to answer: What are we calling you to, and what do we want from you?

(1) The first thing that we are calling you to is Islam.

(a) The religion of the Unification of God; of freedom from associating partners with Him, and rejection of this; of complete love of Him, the Exalted; of complete submission to His Laws; and of the discarding of all the opinions, orders, theories and religions which contradict with the religion He sent down to His Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Islam is the religion of all the prophets, and makes no distinction between them - peace be upon them all.

It is to this religion that we call you; the seal of all the previous religions. It is the religion of Unification of God, sincerity, the best of manners, righteousness, mercy, honour, purity, and piety. It is the religion of showing kindness to others, establishing justice between them, granting them their rights, and defending the oppressed and the persecuted. It is the religion of enjoining the good and forbidding the evil with the hand, tongue and heart. It is the religion of Jihad in the way of Allah so that Allah's Word and religion reign Supreme. And it is the religion of unity and agreement on the obedience to Allah, and total equality between all people, without regarding their colour, sex, or language.

(b) It is the religion whose book - the Quran - will remained preserved and unchanged, after the other Divine books and messages have been changed. The Quran is the miracle until the Day of Judgment. Allah has challenged anyone to bring a book like the Quran or even ten verses like it.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=47538&postcount=2

First off, thank you. Yes, everything has been well. Just needed hiatus to get many things within my career and such settled.

Now, thanks for trashing my argument, however, you trashed a grammatical error that I made. :2wave: I forgot the word "just" in there, because being infidels is not the sole reason for his ire. But it was refreshing to read, and I do give you kudo's for your effort :)

debate_junkie said:
First off, thank you. Yes, everything has been well. Just needed hiatus to get many things within my career and such settled.

Now, thanks for trashing my argument, however, you trashed a grammatical error that I made. :2wave: I forgot the word "just" in there, because being infidels is not the sole reason for his ire. But it was refreshing to read, and I do give you kudo's for your effort :)
Thank you...

Sorry I didn't have the crystal ball to see your forgetfullness...

BTW - That's a "symantic" error...Not "grammatical"...:2wave:

Tell Rendell I said "Hi"...:cool:

cnredd said:
Thank you...

Sorry I didn't have the crystal ball to see your forgetfullness...

BTW - That's a "symantic" error...Not "grammatical"...:2wave:

Tell Rendell I said "Hi"...:cool:

I wouldn't expect you to see my forgetfulness... it would astound you at just how much I really forget. :rofl

But seriously, though I have to remain neutral within the confines of my job for obvious reasons, Mr. Rendell has sealed his fate. He won't be re-elected. The unfortunate thing is this.... people in this state, in all kinds of polls, have said they would vote for Lynn Swann, and I think that scares me even more than Rendell being back in. I have been able to find very little on where Swann stands, and while he is an awesome football analyst (hmmm would he give up that gig if elected?), that doesn't a governor make.

Back
Top Bottom