• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

another race case

ROBERT GOMEZ

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

why no outrage over this one

Last edited:
is he white?

The title of this thread should actually be "Another case where the liberal media is persecuting white people."

My God people, give it a friggin' rest.

... Isn't there a rule about self promotion of vlogs on the forum?

... Isn't there a rule about self promotion of vlogs on the forum?

What you have no opinion on this case???

Funny how fast the progressive opinions stop when its a white guy getting ****ed buy a minority...

Yet you progressives have the ****ing audacity to talk about "equality" and demand equality - yet, progressives are some of the most racist, biased and vile people in this country...

What you have no opinion on this case???

Funny how fast the progressive opinions stop when its a white guy getting ****ed buy a minority...

Yet you progressives have the ****ing audacity to talk about "equality" and demand equality - yet, progressives are some of the most racist, biased and vile people in this country...

Oh look, Mr. Nick is talking badly about "progressives". What else is new. Too bad I'm a liberal and calling me a progressive is kind of like calling a Libertarian a Conservative.

Oh look, Mr. Nick is talking badly about "progressives". What else is new. Too bad I'm a liberal and calling me a progressive is kind of like calling a Libertarian a Conservative.

If you were a real liberal you would refer to yourself as a libertarian - or least a classical liberal...

There is no difference between a modern liberal and a progressive.

I don't see much difference between a libertarian and a true conservative.

If you were a real liberal you would refer to yourself as a libertarian - or least a classical liberal...

If you were a True Scotsman, you probably wouldn't fall into logical fallacies as often as you do.

There is no difference between a modern liberal and a progressive.

Oh but there are. :shrug:

I don't see much difference between a libertarian and a true conservative.

Except of course some people on both sides of the aisle take Conservative voices seriously and nobody but Libertarians take Libertarians seriously.

If you were a True Scotsman, you probably wouldn't fall into logical fallacies as often as you do.

Oh but there are. :shrug:

Except of course some people on both sides of the aisle take Conservative voices seriously and nobody but Libertarians take Libertarians seriously.

Only a person with no argument would dare to use the word "fallacy."

Sorry to burst your bubble but like I said - there is no damn difference between a modern liberal and a progressive..

You tell me what conservatives are trying to "conserve?" You mean the Bill of Rights?

Who the hell do you think wrote the Bill of Rights?? oh yeah, classical liberals er "libertarians." With that said a libertarian is a conservative and a conservative is a libertarian.

The only damn reason why republicans oppose libertarians is because if people were actually educated - there would be no republican party, because libertarianism and real conservatism make these RINO's look like the progressives they actually are.

So, if you want to use labels - use them correctly.

Only a person with no argument would dare to use the word "fallacy."

You're really a fan of No True Scotsman, aren't ya?

Sorry to burst your bubble but like I said - there is no damn difference between a modern liberal and a progressive..

And yet, there are. :shrug:

You tell me what conservatives are trying to "conserve?" You mean the Bill of Rights?

It use to be that Conservatives were pretty pro-environment. As opposed to an average run of the mill broke ass pimple faced teenage Libertarian.

Who the hell do you think wrote the Bill of Rights?? oh yeah, classical liberals er "libertarians." With that said a libertarian is a conservative and a conservative is a libertarian.

You're stretching it kid. The FFs weren't Libertarians in the sense you're using it. Unless you want to argue that owning people as property is a Libertarian value.

The only damn reason why republicans oppose libertarians is because if people were actually educated - there would be no republican party, because libertarianism and real conservatives make these RINO's look like the progressives they actually are.

Lolwut?

So, if you want to use labels - use them correctly.

How about this, don't go around preaching about freedom or liberty and speaking about how the FFs were just like you. It just makes me think that you're nothing more than somebody who really doesn't know their history.

Wait, that leaves the question open: Are Libertarians in favor of owning slaves?

Are you a Jefferson kind of Libertarian? With all his slaves and illegitimate children? Or are you a George Washington slave owning type of Libertarian? Maybe you're like one of the other 19 FFs who owned slaves? Wait, wait, no I get it. You're the pick and choose which FF you want to be like type of Libertarian. Please spare me the more patriotic than though nonsense.

Last edited:
You're really a fan of No True Scotsman, aren't ya?

And yet, there are. :shrug:

It use to be that Conservatives were pretty pro-environment. As opposed to an average run of the mill broke ass pimple faced teenage Libertarian.

You're stretching it kid. The FFs weren't Libertarians in the sense you're using it. Unless you want to argue that owning people as property is a Libertarian value.

Lolwut?

How about this, don't go around preaching about freedom or liberty and speaking about how the FFs were just like you. It just makes me think that you're nothing more than somebody who really doesn't know their history.

Wait, that leaves the question open: Are Libertarians in favor of owning slaves?

Are you a Jefferson kind of Libertarian? With all his slaves and illegitimate children? Or are you a George Washington slave owning type of Libertarian? Maybe you're like one of the other 19 FFs who owned slaves? Wait, wait, no I get it. You're the pick and choose which FF you want to be like type of Libertarian. Please spare me the more patriotic than though nonsense.

You don't know a goddamn thing about the founding fathers kid...

It's quite obvious you don't know much about liberalism/libertarianism in general....

Conservatives were "pro-environment?" - you may as well say conservatives are presently anti-environment.... If that's the basis or standard you're foolishly attempting to use to spell out differences between philosophies then I pity you.

At any rate it's quite obvious you know little to nothing about political philosophy, political science or US history as a whole.

If you really want to understand the founding fathers ideas try understanding pre-18th century Europe. A good place to start would be the Magna Carta from 1215.

Magna Carta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Magna Carta is/was the template of our founding documents - more specifically our Bill of Rights.

You don't know a goddamn thing about the founding fathers kid...

It's quite obvious you don't know much about liberalism/libertarianism in general....

Conservatives were "pro-environment?" - you may as well say conservatives are presently anti-environment.... If that's the basis or standard you're foolishly attempting to use to spell out differences between philosophies then I pity you.

At any rate it's quite obvious you know little to nothing about political philosophy, political science or US history as a whole.

If you really want to understand the founding fathers ideas try understanding pre-18th century Europe. A good place to start would be the Magna Carta from 1215.

Magna Carta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Magna Carta is/was the template of our founding documents - more specifically our Bill of Rights.

Spare me the nonsense. You just argued that either Libertarians are in favor of slave ownership or slave ownership is admissible under Libertarianism.

Spare me the nonsense. You just argued that either Libertarians are in favor of slave ownership or slave ownership is admissible under Libertarianism.

Slaves were property.

Let's also not forget we're talking about time when slavery was the norm throughout the world.

No I don't believe in slavery, slavery was (and should have been) illegal with the ratification of the Bill of Rights.

After a slave had a child in the United States that child should have been a free individual.

I've always made that argument and no one has ever given me a legal or logical answer as to why the children of slaves were not considered "free."

Besides, at the time there were plenty of free black folks living in the United States, however slaves were property and a free black was just that.

Slaves were property.

Let's also not forget we're talking about time when slavery was the norm throughout the world.

So what you're saying is that you could own slaves today and be a Libertarian? Yes? Considering people are still sold and bought throughout the world pretty normally.

No I don't believe in slavery, slavery was (and should have been) illegal with the ratification of the Bill of Rights.

So then the FFs weren't Libertarians? You're starting to contradict yourself slowly. First, Libertarians are for individual freedoms, then, they're allowed to keep others in captivity. Which is it?

After a slave had a child in the United States that child should have been a free individual.

That child wasn't. Reality sucks doesn't it?

I've always made that argument and no one has ever given me a legal or logical answer as to why the children of slaves were not considered "free."

Because the FFs weren't Libertarians and you made it up in your head to fit a narrative that makes you look like one of them.

why no outrage over this one

thank you for this post ... I wonder when liberals will acknowledge that it has never been safe or a good thing to be white in this country, and that blacks have always gotten everything - the best jobs, the best pay, the nicest houses, the best health care, the best of everything ... How often does a black guy get incarcerated? How many white presidents have we had? How many CEOs are white? .... anyway, good post.

(BTW, notice the kids in the background ignoring their dad ... "MOM, dad's doing it again." "I know baby. Leave him alone before he shoots you." Oh, one more thing, if this is you, try not using the "f" word around your kids.)

So what you're saying is that you could own slaves today and be a Libertarian? Yes? Considering people are still sold and bought throughout the world pretty normally.

So then the FFs weren't Libertarians? You're starting to contradict yourself slowly. First, Libertarians are for individual freedoms, then, they're allowed to keep others in captivity. Which is it?

That child wasn't. Reality sucks doesn't it?

Because the FFs weren't Libertarians and you made it up in your head to fit a narrative that makes you look like one of them.

Quit playing games...

Slavery is illegal in the United States (as well as most of the civilized world) so your question(s) about slavery are moot.

Of course you can be a libertarian and own slaves if that person was considered property, which is impossible in the 21st century.

I don't know where you even got off claiming that I claimed the founding fathers WEREN'T libertarians because I have made it abundantly clear they were. This apparently is just another one of your games - an attempt to change the subject because you know you're wrong and are merely speculating on our founding fathers philosophy - a philosophy I know and studied for the last 15 years...

I've been thinking lately about bringing back an older saying to describe your type, liberal or progressive. I'm calling it "loyalists", and you KNOW who you're loyal to. Big government and nannyism!

There, you may run with that phrase from this point forward as it describes modern day lib's perfectly.

Tim-

Back
Top Bottom