• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Another Presidential Debate? Biden should just say no.

rjay

Rocket Surgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I am not saying this based on Trump's behavior in the last debate, although that alone represents reason enough.

Based on the time from infection to symptoms, Trump was infected with Covid-19 at the last debate.

In the best case scenario he did not get tested and recklessly lied about it when he represented himself as having been tested, negative.
Thus potentially putting others at risk.

The other scenario is Trump knew he was positive and he chose to go to the debate anyway, willing to infect others. He then arrived at the debate too late to be tested, as was agreed to.
Coincidence?

Either way Trump acted in a reprehensible fashion and Biden should have nothing to do with him.

Did you see Biden's behavior in his debate with Paul Ryan? When Ryan asked Biden to stop interrupting him Biden responded with "then don't use your 4 minutes."

I am not saying this based on Trump's behavior in the last debate, although that alone represents reason enough.

Based on the time from infection to symptoms, Trump was infected with Covid-19 at the last debate.

In the best case scenario he did not get tested and recklessly lied about it when he represented himself as having been tested, negative.

The other scenario is Trump knew he was positive and he chose to go to the debate anyway, willing to infect others. He then arrived at the debate too late to be tested, as was agreed to.
Coincidence?

Either way Trump acted in a reprehensible fashion and Biden should have nothing to do with him.
Always conspirator theory, No wonder no one knows the real truth on either side.

Yeah. You are right...though not for the nonsense reasons you present.

Biden should just say no...because, after getting shellacked in the last debate even though he and Wallace ganged up on Trump...both interrupted Trump BEFORE Trump interrupted anyone, Biden cannot afford to get slapped around again.

Heck, what would Biden say when asked...again...if he supports packing the Supreme Court? Would he, like the rest of his campaign, continue to refuse to answer the question?

Biden is looking for an excuse to back out.
I think Biden is looking forward to the next debate, he did well in the last one and got in many good jobs, he should be ecstatic.

Well Biden wasn't good in the last debate, but he was certainly better than Trump. Trump really showed his ass and only the Cultists are drinking up his behavior. There's no reason for him not to go ahead with the rest of the debates as agreed to. Though, they will need that time-out button for the moderators.

The debates are Trump's only chance. He is desperate for them now.

Demand a drug test. Trump could use his covid treatment to mask mental enhancing drugs. 🤣

Well Biden wasn't good in the last debate, but he was certainly better than Trump. Trump really showed his ass and only the Cultists are drinking up his behavior. There's no reason for him not to go ahead with the rest of the debates as agreed to. Though, they will need that time-out button for the moderators.
Biden was better than Trump in the last debate?

Tell me...how many questions did Trump refuse to answer?

Biden was better than Trump in the last debate?

Tell me...how many questions did Trump refuse to answer?

Clarification to your question. Is just responding to a question without answering the question count as an answer?

Clarification to your question. Is just responding to a question without answering the question count as an answer?
What part of "refuse to answer" do you not understand?

But hey...do a count. Tell me who responded to a question without answering the question, if you like.

Good question

Still no final word from the Commission? Earlier (pre Covid) his spokesman said he wouldn't agree to changes. But I think you're right--if there's a camera there, he'll go.

I'm under the same impression. If anything Biden could do much better without the constant interruptions. The moments where he had 30 seconds uninterrupted were his best moments.

But hey...do a count. Tell me who responded to a question without answering the question, if you like.
That is true of Trump in every interview he has ever done since becoming President. I don't blame him. He just does word association in all of his answers. By the time he gets to his second change of subject it is hard to remember what the question was anyway.

Coincidence?

Only if Biden's afraid to get spanked. Which is likely because he really can't seem to do well off script.

Not if the last debate is any evidence...where he ignored, shrugged off, or refused to respond to key questions.

If Biden if a valid candidate he should be able to deal with debates.

As for your allegation Trump is a "spreader" of covid-19?

Seems like it didn't happen did it? They never got close enough and anyway...isn't your sides push that the "masks prevent people from getting it?"

That is true of Trump in every interview he has ever done since becoming President. I don't blame him. He just does word association in all of his answers. By the time he gets to his second change of subject it is hard to remember what the question was anyway.
We are talking about the last debate.

Focus, dude.

ahh the typical non answer by you. Trump would be proud.

Good question
The response by Mycroft was a non answer. Much like what happens on DP. Ask a question and get a response but not an answer to the question.

Back
Top Bottom