• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another piece of the :"Dossier" proves to be true

iguanaman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Cohen guilty plea for lying about his involvement with Russia verifies yet another page in Steele's dossier on Trump to be fact. Isn't that interesting?

3) There was a “well-developed conspiracy of cooperation” between Trump and Russia.

Steele describes a Trump-Russia “conspiracy,” managed by Paul Manafort, with Carter Page serving as intermediary until Manafort’s firing in August 2016, after which point Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen played an increasingly large role in managing the “Kremlin relationship.”

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/5/16845704/steele-dossier-russia-trump

Cohen guilty plea for lying about his involvement with Russia verifies yet another page in Steele's dossier on Trump to be fact. Isn't that interesting?

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/5/16845704/steele-dossier-russia-trump

The full quote from the very lefty Vox:

3) There was a “well-developed conspiracy of cooperation” between Trump and Russia.

Steele describes a Trump-Russia “conspiracy,” managed by Paul Manafort, with Carter Page serving as intermediary until Manafort’s firing in August 2016, after which point Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen played an increasingly large role in managing the “Kremlin relationship.”

This is broadly similar to some things that have been demonstrated later, but totally different in the details.

The deal included Russia helping to get Trump elected and that deal did not fall thru.

Oh. Is this a fact? Or does this come from your fertile imagination?

How about a fact or two?

The dossier looks better and better with every passing week. Its a real national treasure and we owe a great debt to that Brit and the Republicans who originally hired him.

So where is the first piece?

The deal included Russia helping to get Trump elected and that deal did not fall thru.

You betcha, Russia's few million dollar Facebook/Twitter ads up against Campaign Clinton 1.2 billion dollars. Yeah, you run with that. :lamo

And that $50 million gift penthouse Trump wanted to give Putin for the Trump Tower deal sure reeks to high heaven.

But that would be impossible since Trump did not know Putin.

Apparently the only thing that proved true is the amount of LIBERAL DEMOCRAT HORSE MANURE that is regularly slung around this forum with pejorative dismissals, for anyone calling it out for the pack of lies being proffered. But let's be honest as it is for so many of the confrontationists who enjoy the spectacle, it is from both sides of the major political aisle. ME TOO is right there in the middle of it all, the target being anyone with power and money from both major parties. Yup. Today's latest act by Cy Vance's NYC DA's office case for the destruction of major liberal donator for his sex crimes bit the dust without a mention in the forums here, or the media headlines. His main accuser admitted being a liar when her good friend denied supporting her allegations of RAPE. Yup, it was a **** and bull story. Harvey is not going to prison, his company is destroyed, sold at fire sale, to a front for his brother Bob. Not much different than the out of proportion locker room claim about grabbing vagina's of underage girls in the locker room to train them right, on late knight subscription radio on tape starring no less than the American Dream himself, every mother's hope for a son in law who is not a doctor, Howard Stern, Mr Believabble.

Facts of a sort:

Rich successful men have too many make hormones, they must suffer for being men:
Lies are more powerful than truth, if it involves the life styles of the rich and famous;
It is fun to destroy successful careers and Hilary Clinton wears a jock strap;
Mick Jagger is too old to keep having babies with babies (sorry no up take);
Donald Trump learned about Orange Hair from a former rock star who never was with a weird mullet (not Don Was, but Rod Stewart);
Cher has always been old and cranky and the death of Sonny Bono was political wet work (a tale of Allman revenge);
WTF does Less Moonves mean?

Geriatric rock stars are either dead or working as B level politicians. Joe Biden was a bad guitarist from the failed bubblegum band Chowchows, and he persists.

You are all so disrespectful, you are all now your parents.

You wish you had Putin's Abs.

How about a fact or two?

Didn't Paul Ryan admit the Russians interfered in the 2016 election but swears it didn't have a significant impact.

So trump offering Putin a $50 million penthouse in his Moscow trump towers was purely a gift with no strings attached?

Yeah - trump is holier than thou .

Now lets focus on a more important issue. Hillary's emails.

How about a fact or two?

I'm still waiting for a trumpster to provide proof of that child trafficking ring that Hillary was operating in a Washington pizzeria. And didn't a trumpster claim she has a video of Hillary raping and murdering a 12 year old child?

Pizzagate brings back fond memories. I recall a trumpster was so outraged that he went to the pizzeria armed with assault rifles prepared to MURDER innocent people. You trumpsters must be very upset that the police prevented this mass shooting.

Didn't Paul Ryan admit the Russians interfered in the 2016 election but swears it didn't have a significant impact.

So trump offering Putin a $50 million penthouse in his Moscow trump towers was purely a gift with no strings attached?

Yeah - trump is holier than thou .

Now lets focus on a more important issue. Hillary's emails.

Why are you bothering me with speculation? I asked for a fact or two.

I'm still waiting for a trumpster to provide proof of that child trafficking ring that Hillary was operating in a Washington pizzeria. And didn't a trumpster claim she has a video of Hillary raping and murdering a 12 year old child?

Pizzagate brings back fond memories. I recall a trumpster was so outraged that he went to the pizzeria armed with assault rifles prepared to MURDER innocent people. You trumpsters must be very upset that the police prevented this mass shooting.

Who cares about a pizzeria? Is that important to you?

Still no facts, eh?

What was the "conspiracy"? A business deal that fell through?

Trump has admitted on TV to obstruction or conspiring to obstruct.

Yeah. Right. Okay.

Moving on...

You always say that (when your losing) but you never do. :2rofll:

His self incrimination starts at about 1:00:00

The whole documentary is very good, all Americans should watch it.

Last edited:
You betcha, Russia's few million dollar Facebook/Twitter ads up against Campaign Clinton 1.2 billion dollars. Yeah, you run with that. :lamo

It cost Romney and President Obama about a billion dollars to run in 2012. That is how much presidential elections cost in the USA nowadays. And I am sure the republicans spent about a billion in 2016 too.

The Koches admitted they spent about $400 million helping the republicans in the mid-terms. I am betting the 2020 campaign will cost both parties about $1.5 billion EACH.

You always say that (when your losing) but you never do. :2rofll:

Starts at about 1:00

The whole documentary is very good, all Americans should watch it.

Totally disagree.

When the trumpsters are losing an argument they always mention Hillary's emails or Benghazi or her Foundation.

Totally disagree.

When the trumpsters are losing an argument they always mention Hillary's emails or Benghazi or her Foundation.

….. :)

Why are you bothering me with speculation? I asked for a fact or two.

Oh please. You trumpsters never accept FACTS unless they are to attack the democrats.

C'mon you guys have been crapping on about Hillary's emails for years now. I read that the republicans want to re-open the investigation into the friggin e-mails. But they keep obstructing and opposing any investigations into trump and his crooked family.

It cost Romney and President Obama about a billion dollars to run in 2012. That is how much presidential elections cost in the USA nowadays. And I am sure the republicans spent about a billion in 2016 too.

The Koches admitted they spent about $400 million helping the republicans in the mid-terms. I am betting the 2020 campaign will cost both parties about $1.5 billion EACH.

Thanks for illustrating how insignificant this so called evil Ruskie attempt at influencing out election was :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom