• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another piece of the :"Dossier" proves to be true

Oh please. You trumpsters never accept FACTS unless they are to attack the democrats.

C'mon you guys have been crapping on about Hillary's emails for years now. I read that the republicans want to re-open the investigation into the friggin e-mails. But they keep obstructing and opposing any investigations into trump and his crooked family.

Why should I care what the Republicans want to do? All I'm doing is asking questions...and not getting answers.

You got any?

You betcha, Russia's few million dollar Facebook/Twitter ads up against Campaign Clinton 1.2 billion dollars. Yeah, you run with that. :lamo

Oh how the memory fails you. The Russians contributed far more than the troll bots and phony Facebook accounts.

Why should I care what the Republicans want to do? All I'm doing is asking questions...and not getting answers.

You got any?

Your "answers" will come soon enough. The rest of us see the handwriting on that wall that you can't grasp. Just remember what we told you so you can eat crow in a few months.

Oh how the memory fails you. The Russians contributed far more than the troll bots and phony Facebook accounts.

And what was that 'contribution' ??

Your "answers" will come soon enough. The rest of us see the handwriting on that wall that you can't grasp. Just remember what we told you so you can eat crow in a few months.

But you don't have any answers. Now why didn't you say that in the beginning?

Moving on...

Didn't Paul Ryan admit the Russians interfered in the 2016 election but swears it didn't have a significant impact.

So trump offering Putin a $50 million penthouse in his Moscow trump towers was purely a gift with no strings attached?

Yeah - trump is holier than thou .

Now lets focus on a more important issue. Hillary's emails.

How dare you suggest this is all a John Clancy novel?

How dare you suggest this is all a John Clancy novel?

Or William F Buckley JR...I was riding the bus the other week and on it they had a basket of books the library system no longer wants...in it was "A Very Private Plot".....I think the last of his Blackford Oaks series.

I intend to read it.

But you don't have any answers. Now why didn't you say that in the beginning?

Moving on...

None for you. You won't believe anything but a perp walk for the Trump family. It may come sooner than you think.

45C9B77700000578-0-Orange_is_the_new_orange_This_fake_Time_cover_was_mocked_up_prom-a-100_1509234925608.jpg

Yeah. Right. Okay.

Moving on...

And this is why it is pointless showing trumpsters FACTS. You always respond like this. Or worse you rant on about 'fake news' and mention' Hillary's emails'. Its like a broken Kid Rock record. Speaking of which - I haven't seen him or Ted Nugent in the media lately. Shouldn't the two of them be promoting their beloved ***** grabber? Haven't heard much from Suzanne Somers, Kirsty Alley or Chachi either. And Roseanne has really shut her racist mouth - thankfully!

None for you. You won't believe anything but a perp walk for the Trump family. It may come sooner than you think.

45C9B77700000578-0-Orange_is_the_new_orange_This_fake_Time_cover_was_mocked_up_prom-a-100_1509234925608.jpg

Where's Eric? And shouldn't Ivanka be sitting on daddy's lap? She sure loves to give daddy dearest a lap dance.ivanka-trump-lap-dance.jpg

And that $50 million gift penthouse Trump wanted to give Putin for the Trump Tower deal sure reeks to high heaven.

But that would be impossible since Trump did not know Putin.

During the campaign trump insisted he had never spoken to or met with Putin. So the $50m penthouse deal must have been arranged by others in his circle - like Michael Cohen.

And after being trump's lawyer for 10 years, trump now claims he never knew Cohen was talking to Putin about a $50m penthouse???

This is way up there with his ' I don't know Papadopoulos. Never spoken to him. Why would I deal with the coffee boy?"

And here's proof showing Papadopoulos serving coffee to trump in the whitehouse!

He's on the left of this photo. Can you see the coffee pot in his hand? 171030-weill-George-Papadapolous-tease_yfydus-2-800x430.jpg

Dreamers go on dreaming.

You betcha, Russia's few million dollar Facebook/Twitter ads up against Campaign Clinton 1.2 billion dollars. Yeah, you run with that. :lamo

Remember Clinton ran a terrible campaign.

Russia however ran a very effective, successful campaign with coordination with the trump campaign...

It's cheep when you cheat...

And this is why it is pointless showing trumpsters FACTS. You always respond like this. Or worse you rant on about 'fake news' and mention' Hillary's emails'. Its like a broken Kid Rock record. Speaking of which - I haven't seen him or Ted Nugent in the media lately. Shouldn't the two of them be promoting their beloved ***** grabber? Haven't heard much from Suzanne Somers, Kirsty Alley or Chachi either. And Roseanne has really shut her racist mouth - thankfully!

I would be really happy if you could show me facts. Unfortunately, you aren't capable of doing so.

They are both hiding in a bunker on Nugent's kill pen reserve taking turns blowing each other while waiting for underage hookers to be delivered, while they wait for the race war to end and they can emerge and become world leaders.

All the while listening to helter skelter over and over again since neither have the talent to actually play it...

Do you believe Trumps bodygaurd claiming he sent away those girls from the Moscow hotel?:lamo

I believe lying for the boss is a job skill required from the Trump Org.

I believe turning away a hooker at trumps door would get you immediately fired.

And since they were in Russia probably sent to Siberia...

I believe turning away a hooker at trumps door would get you immediately fired.

And since they were in Russia probably sent to Siberia...

If Stormys statement is true, each girl would get 2 1/2 minutes with King Koopa:lamo

What was the "conspiracy"? A business deal that fell through?

You might read the story...the conspiracy, according to reports I have read, would involve a cabal of liars who tried to keep secret what had happened. Look, you can't use dismissive tactics anymore, the noose is tightening and everything the Trump crowd has said has proved to be a LIE, and everything suspected of Trump appears to be coming true.

Not long ago, you and a bunch of other extreme right celebrated each and every day of testimony in the seemingly hundreds of investigations into Hilary Clinton...we heard "Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi," until we wanted to vomit and still, to this day, Trump's ONLY defense is "what about Hilary?"

But now? Now it's treason to even ask questions, the Stupid Prick goes off the deep end and likely his meds too at each new development...and where the Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, hearings never had any "new" developments you sure tried to make it look like there were.

Deflect and so forth, your predecessors tried that for Nixon, but it's clear they lied. And THAT is obstruction of justice.

Boom!

Doesn't matter anymore what his followers say..the world knows its 100 % bull **** wrapped in fabrication and tied with lies.

We know you now...we know how you lie

You might read the story...the conspiracy, according to reports I have read, would involve a cabal of liars who tried to keep secret what had happened. Look, you can't use dismissive tactics anymore, the noose is tightening and everything the Trump crowd has said has proved to be a LIE, and everything suspected of Trump appears to be coming true.

Not long ago, you and a bunch of other extreme right celebrated each and every day of testimony in the seemingly hundreds of investigations into Hilary Clinton...we heard "Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi," until we wanted to vomit and still, to this day, Trump's ONLY defense is "what about Hilary?"

But now? Now it's treason to even ask questions, the Stupid Prick goes off the deep end and likely his meds too at each new development...and where the Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, hearings never had any "new" developments you sure tried to make it look like there were.

Deflect and so forth, your predecessors tried that for Nixon, but it's clear they lied. And THAT is obstruction of justice.

Boom!

Doesn't matter anymore what his followers say..the world knows its 100 % bull **** wrapped in fabrication and tied with lies.

We know you now...we know how you lie

Wow...I ask a question and you got triggered enough to write THAT???

Moving on...

Back
Top Bottom