• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another peaceful protest by the woke left.

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
What a totally peaceful, respectful protest that was completely free from violence, held by the rational folks on the political left when Allen West came to campus to give a speech.

That was a fine demonstration of how tolerant and supportive of free speech the leftist of today are.... Don't-cha think?

It is always fun to go back and compare how people react to events then and now...

This whole thing was a bunch of media hype ginned up by democrats right from the beginning, just like the whole "insurrection" line is from January 6th.

The left is so desperate to flip the narrative and falsely make people believe that it's not them, but the people on the political right who present the greatest danger to America. Unfortunately for them, people aren't going to forget the dozens of people killed and the billions in damages incurred during the year long democratic-party-approved riots and looting that took place in cities across America.

So on to your next phony, manufactured outrage... Can't wait to see the depths of dishonesty you all will sink to next.

Attack police, destroy property, potentially threaten our elected officials, that is just media hype. Peacefully heckle a speaker, and you are a mob, and need to be condemned! Well done @Grim17 , well done!

What a totally peaceful, respectful protest that was completely free from violence, held by the rational folks on the political left when Allen West came to campus to give a speech.

That was a fine demonstration of how tolerant and supportive of free speech the leftist of today are.... Don't-cha think?

I watched the videos. Can you give me the time stamp where the violence and threats took place? As you seem to believe that the January 6 insurrection wasn’t too big of a deal, I can only assume that there’s even greater violence and threats here, but maybe I just missed it.

Cardinal projection, always projection. Stay on subject. Peaceful protest? Hardly.

You may have missed it, if you missed the bus.

Gee, given how West oversaw and participated in the torture of an Iraqi cop, he’s hardly got room to talk 🙄😂

If they keep yelling they're gonna be target practice

But the protestors were the violent ones?

It is always fun to go back and compare how people react to events then and now...

Attack police, destroy property, potentially threaten our elected officials, that is just media hype. Peacefully heckle a speaker, and you are a mob, and need to be condemned! Well done @Grim17 , well done!
Well you know why. Shade matters.

Isn't that Allen West? Wasn't he booted from the military in disgrace for violating UCMJ?

People still support him?

The woke leftists are frank.

They do not believe in freedom of speech.

They give you a choice: either regurgitate their nonsense or shut up.

They are now totally trashing the very idea of why universities exist.

The woke leftists are frank.

They do not believe in freedom of speech.

They give you a choice: either regurgitate their nonsense or shut up.

They are now totally trashing the very idea of why universities exist.
I know the concept confuses you, but they were exercising their freedom of speech. If you're condemning them then you're specifically against free speech.

I think we need an army of Kyle Rittenhouses all teenagers, all armed with automatic weapons they've never used before to protect us all from that "evil left' :)

Cardinal projection, always projection. Stay on subject. Peaceful protest? Hardly.

You may have missed it, if you missed the bus.
I'm sure your greatest concern is that people of the wrong gender don't use the incorrect restrooms during these "peascful stop the steal protests".

You guys are so adorable :)

Attack police, destroy property, potentially threaten our elected officials, that is just media hype.
Nah. That really happened. For more than 3 months in the Summer of 2020.

Why do you object to the students exercising their right to free speech?

What violence did you see that nobody else saw? Was West attacked? Had things hurled at him? Beaten up? I missed that. What time stamp mark was that?

Since you quoted me, tell me what you think my point was in that quote and how it relates to the point I made in this op?

Yep, it's a big problem, just like the radical right banning books, thought and the pursuit of happiness.

Back
Top Bottom