• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another New Low for Fox "News"

And yet they still get to stay on air, providing what I think some Brainiac coined "fake news"
Irony deficient all of them.
With the rhetoric coming out of FOX NEWS, it’s getting to “fire in a theater” level, imo.

With the rhetoric coming out of FOX NEWS, it’s getting to “fire in a theater” level, imo.
And yet they are the ones screaming about their freedom of speech being destroyed. As far as I'm concerned, if this is what they do with their freedom of speech, they should be classified a terrorist organization.

Well, Kilmeade apologized on Twitter. Probably 1% of Tucker's audience uses the platform, but whatever...

It's so obviously photo shopped that I can't help but think they had to know. I mean, Oreo's and whiskey? lol

Cultists eat this shit up like it was chocolate.

Shoddy "journalism" by the Fox propagandists.

"My stars - some of you thought that photo was real? No, no...we were merely having a bit of harmless fun! Just a lark! Silly libs once again prove they have no sense of humor! No harm, no foul - bygones! It in no way should count as a slight against our ongoing commitment to hard-hitting journalism and freeberty laced truthiness! Coming up after the break - shocking bombshell photos provided by O'Keefe after going undercover as a fetus in a basement pizzeria shows Hillary actually EATING him in a Satanic rite. Put the kids to bed and grab a MyPillow - this is for all the marbles!"

It's so obviously photo shopped that I can't help but think they had to know. I mean, Oreo's and whiskey? lol
It's like how hypnosis can only work on somebody who's already suggestible. If you want to believe it, then the photo looks genuine.

Guys, I'm starting to think we can't trust the GOP and those who support it...

Back
Top Bottom