• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Another negligent smoker kills a person

talloulou said:
It is disgusting and I only smoke outside so I don't smell like smoke and I chew tons of gum. I try to be as least disgusting as possible. But I am not doing anything illegal. In Washington people will actually say s-hit to you when they see you walking your dog and smoking. I once had a women tell me you're killing yourself..... She looked like she weighed upwards of 200 lbs and I felt like telling her so are you fat asssss! But I restrained myself because while attacking smokers is completely socially acceptable right now attacking fat f-uckers is not and plus I'm just not that rude. I don't get off on attacking people and letting them know exactly why I think I'm better than them.

I just think its very ****ing ridiculous for some bitch to sneer at me in the mall parking lot cause I'm having a smoke. Am I attacking her for her big old SUV with off road capability that she drives around our little neighborhood?

There are rude smokers but not all smokers are rude. I don't blow second hand smoke at non-smokers so they need to take the stick out of their assss.

I'm just sick of this s-hit. People think smokers are second class citizens and they can just say whatever the hell they want to them. For godsakes if you walk by me in the mall parking lot and I happen to be smoking you do not need to pitch a hysterical fit and act like I just gave you cancer! In my opinion that's going way overboard.

To say Laura Bush has no class cause she smokes or to tell me I hope when you kill someone it's yourself is just so f-ucking ridiculous. If you read a story about a women in the paper who accidently burned down her house and killed her kids with some type of candle or cooking accident would you start a thread called d-umb**** negligent housewife kills kids with candles? Get a grip on yourself and check the mirror 'cause I bet theres some s-hit you could work on for yourself without b-itching about the s-hit I gotta work on.

tallolou, I already apologized to you in a prior post. But if this kinda stuff makes you feel better about your habit, keep it up. I'm not sensitive to people criticizing me over my thoughts on smoking. I can't help how I feel.

By the way, I have never attacked a smoker when I see them smoking.

Last edited:
talloulou said:
I don't go to bars very often but yeah I think its kind of stupid. I mean I think a bar owner should be allowed to decide if its a smoking or nonsmoking bar. Many bars here where I live are going out of business cause smoking is illegal and that hurt their business.

I do think smoking in restaurants is kind of rude....even if there's a smoking section it still can be smelled by nonsmokers but again I think perhaps we should have just let restaurants decide for themselves what they wanted to do.

What I hate is the commercials that as of late have gotten really bad. What I really hate is someone sneering at me while I'm walking my dog 'cause they're so offended that I'm walking around and smoking. It's really crazy in my opinion and I just really don't get it. If I'm walking down the sidewalk smoking and I see kids coming I will actually cross the street so they don't walk through a cloud of smoke.

If people were just taking steps to outlaw smoking that would be one thing...but to just pick at it to the point where smoking is legal but you just can't do it anywhere is sorta unreal. I've heard of jobs firing people for smoking, people having to pay more $$$ for the health insurance. Do employers make fat people pay more $$$$? Its just an unusal attack campaign that really has in many cases gone completely overboard.

If i am walking my dog and smoking and someone actually sneers at me they will in short be dodging the cigarette i just flicked at there nosy ignorant head

aps said:
I was just in Seattle, Washington, last week, and they just recently passed a smoking ban in all restaurants and bars. It was fantastic! I sat in a bar and had a glass of wine with an old friend, and I loved that I didn't smell any smoke and didn't have to take a shower when I went back to my hotel. It was heaven. I am hoping that the same thing happens in DC, but I can't hope too much since Congress has to approve it.

Yeah won't it be great when the government regulates our every f-ucking activity! I can't wait. Maybe one day environmentalists will make it illegal to take a s-hit in your own toilet. I can't f-ucking wait.

Calm2Chaos said:
Well thankfully you don't smoke so I don't see why your bitchy is coming out for something you don't do. Unless you find it necessary to tell people how to live?

So I have to smoke in order to bitch about smoking? That's news to me.

Donkey1499 said:
Some would call you a lucky bastard.... :mrgreen:

They have tried a couple times.. BUT the people that seems to be able to make decisions for themselves on "some" matters seem to push back those that feel it is there responsibility to tell others how to live

talloulou said:
oops I must have missed that.....sorry. I'll go look for it.

I will apologize again--I'm sorry. I can see how upset you are. And I do understand how upsetting it would be for people to attack me just because I am doing an activity that they don't like. I have never personally witnessed anyone yelling or saying something to someone who is smoking. So I am surprised to read that they do. I hope you ignore them.

aps said:
So I have to smoke in order to bitch about smoking? That's news to me.

NOT at all, I just see having an opinion on something and being a bitch about it as two different things. But I don't mind people actually complaining about it. Long as they don't A.) *** with me directly B.) Get in my face . Other then those 2 rules you do everything in your power to make people live the way you think they should... Have at it....

Calm2Chaos said:
If i am walking my dog and smoking and someone actually sneers at me they will in short be dodging the cigarette i just flicked at there nosy ignorant head

I live in Olympia, WA......alot of strange s-hit goes on here. :rofl

talloulou said:
I live in Olympia, WA......alot of strange s-hit goes on here. :rofl

I live in Philly PA... And if your going to open your mouth you can bet your going to get some type of reply

and I've decided to continue smoking, just as you've decided to continue menstrating.

Now that line is just ***kin classic

aps said:
I will apologize again--I'm sorry. I can see how upset you are. And I do understand how upsetting it would be for people to attack me just because I am doing an activity that they don't like. I have never personally witnessed anyone yelling or saying something to someone who is smoking. So I am surprised to read that they do. I hope you ignore them.

Its similar to the breast milk nazis..... I am a big believer in breast milk and breastfed both my kids for a year each back to back. I believe its best for kids but I would never walk up to a women who is bottlefeeding formula and tell them what a loser they are. Some people do.....I'm sure they're the same f-uckers who sneer and make comments at smokers. Plus where I live this is a big issue right now and many feel that smokers should only be allowed to smoke if they're wearing a helmet that keeps all the smoke inside!:rofl They feel its perfectly acceptable to say whatever s-hit they want to smokers. I think they're trying to make this a smoke free state or some s-hit.

Calm2Chaos said:
I live in Philly PA... And if your going to open your mouth you can bet your going to get some type of reply

Hey...I used to live in Northeast Philly! A neighborhood called fox chase. I went to Northeast Highschool:rofl big difference between there and here.

talloulou said:
Hey...I used to live in Northeast Philly! A neighborhood called fox chase. I went to Northeast Highschool:rofl big difference between there and here.

I work in the city ... Fox chase is up by temple right .... I was there yesterday

Calm2Chaos said:
I work in the city ... Fox chase is up by temple right .... I was there yesterday

No I don't think its near temple. It's near Rockledge...southwest of pennypack park.

talloulou said:
No I don't think its near temple. It's near Rockledge...southwest of pennypack park.

OOOOOOOOOOOO .. well then I wasn't there yesterday...LOL But i'm al over the city all the time cept of course when i am here and then I am not there.... Understand

Calm2Chaos said:
They have tried a couple times.. BUT the people that seems to be able to make decisions for themselves on "some" matters seem to push back those that feel it is there responsibility to tell others how to live

>cough< the left >cough< >cough<

Calm2Chaos said:
OOOOOOOOOOOO .. well then I wasn't there yesterday...LOL But i'm al over the city all the time cept of course when i am here and then I am not there.... Understand

Pennypack? Well if that doesn't sound like a fag nesting ground.... :mrgreen:

Donkey1499 said:
Pennypack? Well if that doesn't sound like a fag nesting ground.... :mrgreen:

Pennypack is a big park that runs throughout the city. Good parts of the park and bad. It has a big dirty creek that you can swim in.....or at least I did but I wouldn't recommend it. You see lots of families, kids, and deer throughout the park. I'm sure gay people enjoy it too. However I wouldn't want to be walking though a bad part of the park at night......you're way more likely to get mugged then have a homosexual proposition you. It is Philly, remember.:rofl

talloulou said:
Pennypack is a big park that runs throughout the city. Good parts of the park and bad. It has a big dirty creek that you can swim in.....or at least I did but I wouldn't recommend it. You see lots of families, kids, and deer throughout the park. I'm sure gay people enjoy it too. However I wouldn't want to be walking though a bad part of the park at night......you're way more likely to get mugged then have a homosexual proposition you. It is Philly, remember.:rofl
The east side of Pennypack Park is about 4 blocks from me...It ends by the river...around the old Holmesburg prison...

I used to ride my bike through the whole thing...8.1 miles each way...Frankford Ave. to Pine Road....

talloulou said:

I was only joking. Williams Park down where I am is where all the bums sleep at night.

aps said:
Yes, I am enraged by drunken driving. I think the penalities for such should be much worse than they are now. You drink and you get behind the wheel of a car--you should be charged with intentional manslaughter.

I agree with you.I think they should be charged with attempted murder for getting behind the wheel drunk.

I'm bitchy because I think smoking is a disgusting habit.

It is also a hard habit to quit.I find most smokers to be inconsiderate ****s.Although rarely you will find a few who are considerate.

The thing that I think is so funny about cigarettes is there is NO WAY they'd be allowed in the US today if they were just being introduced. Think about it:

cigarette spokesperson to the FDA: "Hey, we've got this product we wanna introduce. It's highly addictive and will kill one out of three people that smoke it."

FDA: "Ummm...no."

Kelzie said:
The thing that I think is so funny about cigarettes is there is NO WAY they'd be allowed in the US today if they were just being introduced. Think about it:

cigarette spokesperson to the FDA: "Hey, we've got this product we wanna introduce. It's highly addictive and will kill one out of three people that smoke it."

FDA: "Ummm...no."

cigarette spokesperson to the FDA: "Here's some money."

FDA: "Ok then."

Back
Top Bottom