• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Munich?

washunut

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Again we have a situation with a European police force trying to rescue Jews being held by Muslim extremists. We remember how Munich turned out. Hope for the sake of the innocent women and children in the market that we don't have a similar ending here.

Again we have a situation with a European police force trying to rescue Jews being held by Muslim extremists. We remember how Munich turned out. Hope for the sake of the innocent women and children in the market that we don't have a similar ending here.

Hopefully they aren't as well armed as those in Munich. The French have a great Special Response program. I truly hope they put their wheels on the ground and breach before it gets too late.

Hopefully they aren't as well armed as those in Munich. The French have a great Special Response program. I truly hope they put their wheels on the ground and breach before it gets too late.

That's just "sounds good" bullcrap. I hope some of those in the Market realize they're dead meat unless "they" act.

Probably not as well armed as the terrorists in Germany. French are supposed to be good at this. Let's see if they use those skills to protect their Jewish citizens. Call me skeptical.

That's just "sounds good" bullcrap. I hope some of those in the Market realize they're dead meat unless "they" act.

Sadly you are probably correct. Not sure though that housewives shopping for sabbath dinner are well prepared to take matters in their own hands.

Easier said than done. I don't disagree though

Sadly you are probably correct. Not sure though that housewives shopping for sabbath dinner are well prepared to take matters in their own hands.

It's just too bad they can't beat the sumbitch to death with a pork loin. This is what going Kosher gets you. No pork loins or hams when ya need 'em.

I think you both are correct. Should they be able to gain the upper hand on their own, I hope they don't call a Mohel to remove the pound of flesh the should then force feed these animals.

It's just too bad they can't beat the sumbitch to death with a pork loin. This is what going Kosher gets you. No pork loins or hams when ya need 'em.

And no lobsters claws, may have to change the dietary laws!

It may be going down right now based on MSNBC reports of smoke and gunfire

MSNBC reporting 5 hostages seen leaving the grocery with their hands in the air. A good sign.

Muslims dead, hostages OK. MSN, a few minutes ago.

Sadly I was more correct than hoped. The operation at the Kosher market seems to have left several hostages dead and one suspect allowed to escape. At the printing press the two terrorists were killed and gladly no others were hurt.

Feel bad for the 500K Jews currently living in France. Wonder how many will immigrate.

Back
Top Bottom