• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another milestone in politics ; HILLARY

Socrates1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Well the democrats managed to find the most corrupt candidate ever ! A person void of character, morals or values . A candidate in which ever one around her must plead the fifth . A vile women that the media has a “don’t ask don’t tell” policy on Clinton corruption . A candidate that said "We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." A women described as self-absorbed , arrogant , mean spirted , double talking , manipulative , power hungry , deceitful ,and corrupt by those closes to her . When it comes to scandals she makes corrupt politicians look like Mother Teresa !
Clinton tech aide asks court to withhold details of FBI immunity deal | Fox News

A candidate that Jerry , Zeifman says “Hillary Clinton conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality and various ethics violations. Sound familiar? Clinton Fraud Foundation , grants and favors for cash ....... Hillary Clinton Fired From Watergate Committee for Fraud, Ethics Violations

Well the democrats managed to find the most corrupt candidate ever ! A person void of character, morals or values . A candidate in which ever one around her must plead the fifth . A vile women that the media has a “don’t ask don’t tell” policy on Clinton corruption . A candidate that said "We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." A women described as self-absorbed , arrogant , mean spirted , double talking , manipulative , power hungry , deceitful ,and corrupt by those closes to her . When it comes to scandals she makes corrupt politicians look like Mother Teresa !
Clinton tech aide asks court to withhold details of FBI immunity deal | Fox News

A candidate that Jerry , Zeifman says “Hillary Clinton conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality and various ethics violations. Sound familiar? Clinton Fraud Foundation , grants and favors for cash ....... Hillary Clinton Fired From Watergate Committee for Fraud, Ethics Violations

There is certainly a lot of mud in the air. ;)

Not that the three don't seem to deserve it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're not voting for her. Is that right?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're not voting for her. Is that right?

If it was Satan or KillIARy , Satan every time . :lamo

I knew this would happen. Hopefully the judge declines.

Clinton tech aide asks court to withhold details of FBI immunity deal

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065943894 said:
I knew this would happen. Hopefully the judge declines.

Everyone near Killary Rotten Clinton has to take the fifth to protect the witch . The WH has the spin doctor working overtime on this one . :lamo

Well the democrats managed to find the most corrupt candidate ever

Dang, that's an under statement. :mrgreen:

Hilly and Trump going at each other this summer, it's going to be quite entertaining.

There is certainly a lot of mud in the air. ;)

Not that the three don't seem to deserve it.

Mud encompasses HRC , it's the stench of corruption !

Even as someone who deeply hates communism, I can say that she is much worse than Sanders easily.

Dang, that's an under statement. :mrgreen:

Hilly and Trump going at each other this summer, it's going to be quite entertaining.

An understatement of biblical proportions !! :lamo

The Hillary haters are such fun to watch squirm.

There was a milestone. One that every American ought to hail...even those who hate the woman who broke that particular ceiling.

But it is probably hard for some of you to understand.

So just continue to squirm and entertain those of us who do.

Even as someone who deeply hates communism, I can say that she is much worse than Sanders easily.

Hillary makes Satan look real good !! :lamo

There was a milestone. One that every American ought to hail...even those who hate the woman who broke that particular ceiling.

It more fun watching those with little to no values defend the corrupt . :roll:

"Hillary haters" - You mean normal people with functioning brains? I can see from your grammar you are not one of them.
Good joke by the way, but anyone who even remotely understands economy and politics or loves their nation is voting Trump.

I call :bs

What a conceited bitch....America is like 40 years behind the rest of the advanced world on this, this is just one more thing on that long list of things that we cant manage to do very well.

Pardon me if I dont care to cheer, especially because this is Hillary, one of the last people we should let near Washington ever again.

Carry on without me.

Seriously.

If you understood that all that was on account of the rot of America which no longer can be denied slamming us full on in the face, not some fantasy about how Hillary is Great!, you would have a different take on that let me tell ya.

It more fun watching those with little to no values defend the corrupt . :roll:

Nah...watching Hillary haters squirm is MUCH MORE FUN.

I guess you will have to take my word for it, though. ;)

America has been ready for a female president for years.

"Hillary haters" - You mean normal people with functioning brains?

No...I mean people who are Hillary haters.

I can see from your grammar you are not one of them.

My command of English grammar has allowed me to be published in the New York Times, in Newsweek Magazine, and in op ed pieces in other newspapers around the country...often without any edit of punctuation or syntax. If the best you've got is "I can see from your grammar you are not one of them"...you've got nothing.

Good joke by the way, but anyone who even remotely understands economy and politics or loves their nation is voting Trump.

There are some people who understand economy (sic) and politics...and who love this nation...who are voting for Donald Trump. My guess is that more of them will vote for Hillary Clinton.

I do appreciate your guess, Der, even if you erroneously stated it as a fact.

What a conceited bitch....America is like 40 years behind the rest of the advanced world on this, this is just one more thing on that long list of things that we cant manage to do very well.

Pardon me if I dont care to cheer, especially because this is Hillary, one of the last people we should let near Washington ever again.

Carry on without me.

Seriously.

Oh, Hawk...you are gone again.

I hope to see you in another thread soon.

Nah...watching Hillary haters squirm is MUCH MORE FUN.

I guess you will have to take my word for it, though. ;)

Funny , that's what HRC says , and we all know how her word has turned out . :lamo

There is certainly that.

Has there ever been a candidate running for President that has so many needing to plead the fifth because of her corrupt illegal actions , EVER ? :lamo

Back
Top Bottom