• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Another lobbying firm is closing because of Abramoff/DeLay

aps said:
Alexander Strategy Group will be shutting down its lobbying operations. The bases for the shut down are its ties to Abramoff and Tom DeLay. This firm had also employed Christine DeLay.

Lobby Firm Is Scandal Casualty
Abramoff, DeLay Publicity Blamed For Shutdown

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/09/AR2006010901996.html
Alexander Strategy Group is not just another lobbying firm. It is one of the most powerful lobbying firms in the nation. Good to see them burn. One vulture down, and many to go.

Mrs. Tom DeLay got $3,200 to $3,400 a month working at home for the Alexander Strategy Group. Maybe she could get a gig at WalMart or working in Saipan - I hear they're hiring. :mrgreen:

This firm also represents a company that is alleged to have bribed Duke Cunningham. I'm guessing that's probably where Duke's wire came in to play.

Delay's former aide Tony Rudy, who works for the Alexander Strategy Group is also under investigation.

This is the gift that keeps giving...

hipsterdufus said:
Mrs. Tom DeLay got $3,200 to $3,400 a month working at home for the Alexander Strategy Group. Maybe she could get a gig at WalMart or working in Saipan - I hear they're hiring. :mrgreen:

This firm also represents a company that is alleged to have bribed Duke Cunningham. I'm guessing that's probably where Duke's wire came in to play.

Delay's former aide Tony Rudy, who works for the Alexander Strategy Group is also under investigation.

This is the gift that keeps giving...

Yes it is, hipster, yes it is. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom