• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another lie confirmed: Hillary did receive classified emails on private server

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
On Friday, A story on Special Report confirmed that Hillary clinton did receive classified emails through her home server while she was Secretary of State. The proof came from one of the emails released earlier this week by the State Department, which actually had classified markings on it.

That lie which has been told over and over again by Clinton and her political supporters, including many of her supporters on this forum, ranks right up there with "If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance" lie told by Obama.

Here's a video I put together of Hillary telling the American people she never sent or received classified emails, followed by the story that aired on Special Report Friday evening.

Oh, common on, only little people are required to tell the truth.

Plus, even if she did it, it was so totally harmless.

You see, the Russians and the Chinese would never ever expect that an American Secretary of State could be so reckless and so moronic as to keep classified stuff in her kitchen between a toaster and a blender. For this kind of stunt, in China you get a bullet after a brief trial. In Russia - you mysteriously eat some radioactive crap that makes your hair fall out before you croak.

Because of that very logical assumption on their part, their spies would never look there, so what is the problem?

Last edited:
Oh, common on, only little people are required to tell the truth.

Plus, even if she did it, it was so totally harmless.

You see, the Russians and the Chinese would never ever expect that an American Secretary of State could be so reckless and so moronic as to keep classified stuff in her kitchen between a toaster and a blender. For this kind of stunt, in China you get a bullet after a brief trial. In Russia - you mysteriously eat some radioactive crap that makes your hair fall out before you croak.

Because of that very logical assumption on their part, their spies would never look there, so what is the problem?

In England you'll feel the sting of an umbrella. Are you saying that dissidents should be silenced?

Today, we Bulgarians present a fine example of what it is to exist under a lid which we cannot lift and which we no longer believe someone else can lift...And the unending slogan which millions of loudspeakers blare out is that everyone is fighting for the happiness of the others. Every word spoken under the lid constantly changes its meaning. Lies and truths swap their values with the frequency of an alternating current...We have seen how personality vanishes, how individuality is destroyed, how the spiritual life of a whole people is corrupted in order to turn them into a listless flock of sheep. We have seen so many of those demonstrations which humiliate human dignity, where normal people are expected to applaud some paltry mediocrity who has proclaimed himself a demi-god and condescendingly waves to them from the heights of his police inviolability...
— Georgi Markov describing life under a totalitarian regime in The Truth that Killed

Much ado about nothing. But, she would gave been toast by now had anyone decent run against her for the D nomintion. And, since the GOP nominated a buffoon, no one decent will run against her for President either.

Wake me when charges are actually filed.

Maybe they should sick Trey Gowdy on her again. She could use the bounce in the polls.

Stay asleep, my dear. Obongo already told her that laws don't apply to her.

Just as the Constitution does not apply to him. What a lovely pair of crooks.

Last edited:
I thought we are debating Hillary's kitchen appliances - like classified or classifiable email servers.

She is no Mary Poppins. Very grounded in reason and... cold, calculated emailing.
Germany+Celebrates+20+Years+Fall+Berlin+Wall.jpg

Hot diggity dog! That's quite the bombshell there.

"(C) Purpose of Call: to offer condolences on the passing of President Mukharika and congratulate President Banda on her recent swearing in."

That condolence call information at 10:37 PM on Easter Sunday evening with a (C)
A C! (see?) is sure to do her in. Bank on it connies.

Let's see now...where did it originate? Oh, Dept. of State - her aide deemed it confidential - likely because of personal information or things like phone numbers, in that it say's Secretary's Call Sheet.

There's a pretty good clue there.

Because it originated at State, SOS had the power to declassify it.

There's also the fact that her aide could have just have easily been sent that information to her, marked as confidential as regular snail mail.

Yep (something I learned a few weeks ago to my surprise) just regular First Class Mail. Classified information marked "'confidential" via a First class stamp in a No. 10 envelope. Mighty secure, eh?

But you go get em, tigers. Crack your new whip. It's sure to be a slayer.

This time.

This time.

For sure.

"(C) Purpose of Call: to offer condolences on the passing of President Mukharika and congratulate President Banda on her recent swearing in."

That condolence call information at 10:37 PM on Easter Sunday evening with a (C)

Let's see now...where did it originate? Oh, Dept. of State - her aide deemed it confidential - likely because of personal information or things like phone numbers, in that it say's Secretary's Call Sheet.

There's also the fact that her aide could have just have easily been sent that information to her, marked as confidential as regular snail mail.

Yep (something I learned a few weeks ago to my surprise) just regular First Class Mail. Classified information marked "'confidential" via a First class stamp in a No. 10 envelope. Mighty secure, eh?

This time.

This time.

For sure.

So does that mean I can store all of my business mail at home in a box on my lawn? :lol:

Her emails were hacked, weren't they?

BTW: The originating email from her aide was sent late Easter Sunday night, nearing :10:30 PM.

Yep....Bells and whistles should have gone off -- that her aide sent a (C)! confidential.mark - and by golly we're *sure* she saw it (don't we all examine every sliver of emails we get?)

and most certainly she should have remembered that red-flag-all-over-it gripping sensitive email about giving a condolence/congrat call three years later.

Gotta give it to you guys. You really nailed her with this one.

This time.

This time.

For sure.

You have it all figured out huh?

Then why don't you tell me what was contained in that "Marked as Classified" email received by Hillary Clinton through her private, in-home email server?
Oops, I forgot that you can't answer that. That's because the State Department redacted the entire email (other than those few lines) and still deems it's contents just as classified in 2016, as it was back in 2012 when Hillary Clinton received it.

So what should we all believe?

The State Department, who marked it classified in 2012 and still consider it classified today?

Or should we believe that it isn't classified based on what you gleaned from the redacted, blank pages you downloaded?

And btw, you can obfuscate and create all the fairy tale scenarios you like, but you will never, ever, be able to change the fact that when Hillary Clinton said over and over, and over again, that she never received any emails that were marked classified, it was a calculated, bold faced lie created to fool supporters just like you. Hillary really has you pegged too, because here you are defending her while her lies stare you right in the face.

You think it had to do with Hillary? lol

How do you figure it has to do with someone else? I think it has to with the Clinton's personal email server where classified info is concerned.

bclinton.jpg

You have it all figured out huh?

Then why don't you tell me what was contained in that "Marked as Classified" email received by Hillary Clinton through her private, in-home email server?
Oops, I forgot that you can't answer that. That's because the State Department redacted the entire email (other than those few lines) and still deems it's contents just as classified in 2016, as it was back in 2012 when Hillary Clinton received it.

So what should we all believe?

The State Department, who marked it classified in 2012 and still consider it classified today?

Or should we believe that it isn't classified based on what you gleaned from the redacted, blank pages you downloaded?

And btw, you can obfuscate and create all the fairy tale scenarios you like, but you will never, ever, be able to change the fact that when Hillary Clinton said over and over, and over again, that she never received any emails that were marked classified, it was a calculated, bold faced lie created to fool supporters just like you. Hillary really has you pegged too, because here you are defending her while her lies stare you right in the face.

Without a filter which parses email for tags marking emails classified, it is statistically improbable that either the state's server or Clinton's server could have blocked the transmission of classified information. The fact that an aide will plead the fifth amendment only where information of that magnitude is concerned is suspicious. In fact, it should make sense that Hillary Clinton lied to "protect" her aides. You can say what you want to justify it, but that's not going to make it any more legal.

Without a filter which parses email for tags marking emails classified, it is statistically improbable that either the state's server or Clinton's server could have blocked the transmission of classified information.

Transmitting that information on the state's server is accepted and common practice. Unlike Hillary's server, the state's server is secure and approved for transmitting classified documents.

In fact, it should make sense that Hillary Clinton lied to "protect" her aides.

When has Hillary Clinton ever demonstrated the character to fall on her sword for anyone?

Her aides were under her command and the private server was her baby. If anyone goes down it will be her, not her underlings.

Back
Top Bottom