• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Islamophobic Muslim who thinks the mosque should be elsehwere

:doh That settles the issue, Miss USA is the ultimate authority. :2razz:

The actual point obviously escapes you.

I hope she is the new Miss Universe. I wonder if this will help or hurt her chances?

There's nothing stupid about it. She supports their right to build it but doesn't think they should.

There's nothing stupid about it. She supports their right to build it but doesn't think they should.

That makes sense to you???

She's a moron and should stick to talking about skin cleansing and bikini waxing...

And yes, that is similar to what Obama said (in two statements when he tried to back away from the issue) and he should know better.

It makes perfect sense. I have the same position.

I support freedom so I support their right to build what they want on their property. But I personally don't approve of it.

Hazlnut missed the point, too.

And said "anyone who doesn't understand the First Amendment should shut up!" More or less.

Because whether or not she's right has nothing to do with it.

Hint: look at the thread title.

Because whether or not she's right has nothing to do with it.

Hint: look at the thread title.
I read the freaking title when I posted, so she's Muslim, so what? One person's opinion another is conservative Ted Olson who lost his first wife Barbara on 911 (at the Penagon) and he supports the center.

Explaining this is kind of like having to explain all the jokes in Ghostbusters, but OK.

It is (yet another) response to those who claim that those who think the mosque should go elsewhere are all white conservative Islamophobic bigots.

Got it now?

Explaining this is kind of like having to explain all the jokes in Ghostbusters, but OK.

It is (yet another) response to those who claim that those who think the mosque should go elsewhere are all white conservative Islamophobic bigots.

Got it now?
Yes, Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom