• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Another Horrific Black On White Murder Ignored By Press

Read the intro and vote accordingly

• Total voters

aquapub

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Remember the Wichita Massacre?

Didn't think so.

The Wichita Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember the black guy who threw a cinder block through the window of a minivan at a woman and her child because the Amityville mall was getting "too white?"

Didn't think so.

(The New York Post. June 7, 2006. Pg. 7. "ROCK-TOSS 'BIAS' BUST."

Do you think Mr.Groves had swarming media coverage placing pressure on the system to lock this guy up for good for commiting a viscious hate crime?

Think again.

Heard anything about the Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom murder?

Didn't think so.

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom murder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does the fact that cases like this always get blacked out by the media while racism is automatically presumed to be the motive anytime whites are even accused of hurting blacks constitute a double standard (Duke Lacrosse "rape," James Byrd being a household name, etc.)?

Wow, for once I get to agree with Aquapub. You're right about the double standard. As a person of color, I see how unfair it is that my white co-workers do not have the same freedom of expression as I do for fear of being labeled a bigot.

Black supremacists are extremely racist, and are intolerable. So is racially motivated violence of any kind.

Have you ever seen the MSM report on the disporportionate black on white crime versus the almost nonexistant white on black crime. Nope they just highlight white on black crime.

How about the disporportionate numbers of black male criminals versus white male criminals? Not a peep. And it's blacks who suffer for it.

Lets not go where I think this thread is going.

Have you ever seen the MSM report on the disporportionate black on white crime versus the almost nonexistant white on black crime. Nope they just highlight white on black crime.

How about the disporportionate numbers of black male criminals versus white male criminals? Not a peep. And it's blacks who suffer for it.

I think the shifting moral zeitgeist has alot to do with the former statement, and poverty has more to do with the latter.

The only statistically significant number when corrected for poverty is black on black crime compared to any other self-destructive demographic.

Re: Lets not go where I think this thread is going.

I think the shifting moral zeitgeist has alot to do with the former statement, and poverty has more to do with the latter.

Poverty doesn't cause crime, crime causes poverty.

The only statistically significant number when corrected for poverty is black on black crime compared to any other self-destructive demographic.

It's a bogus correction.

Highlights of the 2005 color of crime report (USA)
  • Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities (non-whites).
Crime Rates
  • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
  • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
  • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

What an utter falsehood and non-sequitor.

Poverty doesn't cause crime, crime causes poverty.

That is a naive statement at best. Every sociology class I've ever taken, and every study on the matter I have ever read suggests that poverty causes crime.

What source, study, or experience has lead you to this conclusion that poverty doesn't cause crime? Such an absolute statement is falsified the moment a person is motivated by poverty to commit crime.

If one hungry person EVER stole food for poverty's sake, your absolute claim is exposed for the falsehood that it is.

It's a bogus correction.

Can you support this claim that poverty doesn't cause crime?

You see, I can imagine countless scenarios of poverty causing crime. However crime causing poverty is a bit of a non-sequitor to me. Can you explain your logic here as well?

Highlights of the 2005 color of crime report (USA)
  • Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities (non-whites).
Crime Rates
  • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
  • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

The bold statements are contradictory, and the latter is the basis for racial profiling (illegal mind you.)

You see I happen to believe that criminals are made, not born. And I don't think race or skin pigment has any logical connection criminality. If I am wrong feel free to correct me. But I just cannot honestly agree that my not being white puts me at risk for being a criminal.

Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

I'd believe that, even if "officially-designated" sounds like a issue of subjectivity to me.

Honestly if it weren't for the bullshit war on drugs these statistics would be far more benign.

Last edited:

It's because blacks have a bunch of loudmouths like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton who would be up in arms if anyone suggested that blacks could ever be wrong about anything. No, blacks are always the victims, even when they're not.

Does the fact that cases like this always get blacked out by the media

O. J. Simpson murder case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ummm yeah...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adding : I don't get it....you guys are mad that the media covers white on black racially motivated crimes more then they cover black on white racially motivated crime? Unless justice is not being carried out properly then there is nothing to argue about. You're all just whining.

Bureau of Justice Statistics, Key Facts at a Glance: Jail incarceration rates by race and ethnicity

800 black inmates for every 100,000 U.S. citizen.
166 white inmates for every 100,000 U.S. citizen.
268 hispanic inmates for every 100,000 U.S. citizen.

Seems like yeah black people commit more crimes but justice is being carried out. Isn't that all that matters? :|

Last edited:
This should shock no one. When idiots such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson control to current that is American media, it will continue to be impossible to call a black bigot a bigot without being yourself, a bigot. I can almost assure that had this been made into a lartge scale issue, that the likes of black "rights" activists would have burst onto the scene in defense of violent criminals, simply because said violent criminals are black. If you question their judgment on the issue, they would paint you as a bigoted racist who doesn't support equality for black people. If it were a white man who committed the violent crime on a black family...said white man would be portrayed as a bigoted racists (regardless of whether or not his motives were racially motivated).

Anyone who thinks the double standard has disappeared, rather than simply reversed, is a delusional fool.

The real sad part of this, is that the desire to avoid the "bigot" label has surpassed the moral compass of telling the truth and calling things what they are.

O. J. Simpson murder case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ummm yeah...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't get it....you guys are mad that the media covers white on black racially motivated crimes more then they cover black on white racially motivated crime? Unless justice is not being carried out properly then there is nothing to argue about. You're all just whining.

Congratulations. You've just provided an example of a black on white crime that's an exception because the perp was a celebrity.

Let me know if you can find a VALID example.

i agree, sadly. i wonder when people, and the media will wake up to the truth. programs that have been designed to help african americans has only hurt others. nothing has been made "equal" but rather, others are oppressed.

Re: What an utter falsehood and non-sequitor.

That is a naive statement at best.

No it's a perfectly correct statement.

Every sociology class.......

Spare me. Socilogist have been trying to excuse criminals for decades. The fact is most criminals are poor BECAUSE they are criminals not the other way around.

What source................./QUOTE]

Prove that white males below the poverty level murder and rape and assualt at the same rate black males do.

If one hungry person EVER stole food for poverty's sake

I see all those black males in prison were just hungry?

Can you support this claim that poverty doesn't cause crime?

Most people in poverty don't commit crimes. Committing crimes is a choice not a result.

You see I happen to believe that criminals are made, not born.

Yes so do I.

And I don't think race or skin pigment has any logical connection criminality.

Then why does it?

If I am wrong feel free to correct me. But I just cannot honestly agree that my not being white puts me at risk for being a criminal.

Who said anything about risk?

Honestly if it weren't for the bullshit war on drugs these statistics would be far more benign.

Specious argument. The facts speak for themselves. And let's not overlook the fact that being a criminal is a more "accepted" profession in the black community than in other communities. There's even a popular campaign about not "snitching" going on in the black community.

it could also be because people are lazy. because selling drugs or stealing is a lot easier than working you butt off for it. hand outs and welfare are easier than working 9 to 5.

No it's a perfectly correct statement.

And do you care to support it with any information?

Spare me. Socilogist have been trying to excuse criminals for decades. The fact is most criminals are poor BECAUSE they are criminals not the other way around.

Is that your idea of having debunked Sociology?

Prove that white males below the poverty level murder and rape and assualt at the same rate black males do.

And what would I have to gain by proving that?

I see all those black males in prison were just hungry?

You're all about absolute statements today. If it were all, then I would have said hunger rather than poverty is the cause.

Most people in poverty don't commit crimes. Committing crimes is a choice not a result.

Are you honestly suggesting that the impoverished commit as many or fewer crimes than the middle class and up?

Yes so do I.

So then what does being black have to do with it?

Then why does it?

Does it? You pose this question to me as if you were speaking about a matter of fact, that there is to be no debate on.

What is the logical connection between skin pigment and crime?

Who said anything about risk?

You said that there is a logical connection between my having skin color and me being likely to commit crime. That suggest my skin color puts me at risk. So PLEASE explain the logic behind my having more melanin in my skin than you making me more likely than a white to commit crimes.

Specious argument. The facts speak for themselves. And let's not overlook the fact that being a criminal is a more "accepted" profession in the black community than in other communities. There's even a popular campaign about not "snitching" going on in the black community.

I can't believe you just said that being a criminal is an "accepted profession." I can't believe that you used the word profession. That statement is blatantly racist.

How is my argument about the War on Drugs "specious." You just say these things by decree as if they were true, instead of demonstrating how they ARE true logically.

And do you care to support it with any information?

That you'd dismiss out of hand? One can find studies and cites from both sides, socialogist love to make the case that we need more of them to solve the crime problem because it's not their fault it's the poverty that causes it. Well there's lots of impoverished people who DON'T become criminals. there are lots of poor countries who do NOT have crime rates even close to those in the black community.

What was the crime rate during the Great Depression where people in poverty today would be considered living like kings? How about in the Appellation Mountains? How about with poor whites today?

All this is a result of "poverty"

It takes hard work to pry the facts out of the reluctant grip of federal crime databases. But the results are eye-opening:
redball.gif
Blacks are just 13 percent of the population but they commit more than half the muggings and murders in the country. Hispanics commit violent crimes at about three times the white rate.
redball.gif
The proportion of blacks and Hispanics in an area is the single best indicator of how dangerous it is. The racial mix is a much better predictor of crime rates than poverty, unemployment, and dropout rates combined.
redball.gif
Although Jesse Jackson and Bill Cosby wring their hands over black-on-black mayhem, blacks actually commit more violent crime against whites than blacks. A black is about 39 times more likely to do violence to a white than the other way around, and no less than 130 times more likely to rob a white.
redball.gif
And yes, everyone's suspicions about rape are correct: Every year there are about 15,000 black-on-white rapes but fewer than 900 white-on-black rapes. There are more than 3,000 gang rapes of whites by blacks—but white-on-black gang rapes are so rare they do not even show up in the statistics.http://www.vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm

Why does poverty in the black community cause 15,000 black on white rapes but poverty in the white community only 900 white on black, that's less than 6% of the total?

Is that your idea of having debunked Sociology?
There is no agreement within the discipline itself.

Me>> Prove that white males below the poverty level murder and rape and assualt at the same rate black males do.

And what would I have to gain by proving that?
That the poverty is the cause.

Are you honestly suggesting that the impoverished commit as many or fewer crimes than the middle class and up?
No I'm honestly suggesting that most criminals are poor because they are criminals, that high crime impoverishes neighborhoods not the other way around.

So then what does being black have to do with it?
With what?

Does it? You pose this question to me as if you were speaking about a matter of fact, that there is to be no debate on.

Your Quote:
And I don't think race or skin pigment has any logical connection criminality.

Me>> Then why does it?

What is the logical connection between skin pigment and crime?
Let's put it this way if I pick a white guy off the streets and bet you he has committed a crime during is lifetime the stand a very good chance of losing the bet. If I pick a black guy off the streets and offer the same bet I stand a very good chance of winning the bet.

The skin pigment is not the cause. What is?

Take the same scenario and add in that we are in a poor neighborhood, one a white on the other a black one. Same thing.

You said that there is a logical connection between my having skin color and me being likely to commit crime. That suggest my skin color puts me at risk.
You are at risk for being a victim of a crime if you live in that poor black neighborhood, but the black pigment doesn't cause you to become a criminal.

So PLEASE explain the logic behind my having more melanin in my skin than you making me more likely than a white to commit crimes.
If you choose to engage in criminal activity....................

I can't believe you just said that being a criminal is an "accepted profession."
Gangsta rap
Don't snitch

Ask any cop who patrols black neighborhoods how cooperative the people living there are.

Geez don't you read the papers?
I can't believe that you used the word profession. That statement is blatantly racist.
:rofl oh here it comes, the racist card.

How is my argument about the War on Drugs "specious." You just say these things by decree as if they were true, instead of demonstrating how they ARE true logically.
So declaring the actions no longer crimes is your solution? Just let the drugs infest the black neighborhoods is the answer?

The answer to the crime rate within the black community first has to come from the citizens living there, THEY have to say enough is enough and do what is necessary to rid their coummunities of these thugs and criminals.

Tell me what do you think our country would be like if white males engaged in crime, assualts, murders and rapes at the same rates black males do?

And if you can't debate the subject without declaring me a racist don't bother, but then don't expect anything to change.

Last edited:

Specious argument. The facts speak for themselves. And let's not overlook the fact that being a criminal is a more "accepted" profession in the black community than in other communities.

Unless you've got some evidence to back this statement up retract it immediately.

There's even a popular campaign about not "snitching" going on in the black community.

Wow...where do I start on this ...

What campaign about not snitching is being carried out in the black community? Are you talking about the $10 T-Shirts that are sold with a big red octagon that has "Stop Snitching" on it? Ummm...thats a promotional campaign(for a record) by one of the many rappers Jimmy Iovine(CEO of Interscope Records) has hired. It was started by Jayceon Taylor(a.k.a The Game) when he had a beef with Curtis Jackson(a.k.a. 50 Cent). It was ment as an insult because of an alleged "snitch" session Jackson had with the NYPD about infamous mob lord of Queens Kenneth "Supreme McGriff. It is not a "black community" thing. It is a "rap community" thing.

What campaign about not snitching is being carried out in the black community? QUOTE]

It's not a 'communtiy thing', but does killing those who snitch count? That makes for a pretty effective campaign.

Is it possible that white-on-black crimes are reported for how rare they are? Unfortunately, in my paper I read small blurbs in the local section about black-on-black crimes and murders (more than one daily) occuring in the rough parts of Philly. It seems people are just fatigued about this.

Adding : I don't get it....you guys are mad that the media covers white on black racially motivated crimes more then they cover black on white racially motivated crime? Unless justice is not being carried out properly then there is nothing to argue about. You're all just whining.

There are many, many cases where justice is not being carried out for fear of race riots, etc. Look at the Long Beach Halloween beating case from last year. Black youths beat up white women while yelling racial epithets. In any court in the land, that would have been a race crime, yet because they are terrified of the reaction, they are not charged as a hate crime, they are all given light sentences and, in fact, they even put off jail time until everyone was out of school for the year.

Would that have happened if it was white youths beating up black women? Hell no.

Seems like yeah black people commit more crimes but justice is being carried out. Isn't that all that matters? :|

Considering that people like Sharpton and Jackson are whining about how many blacks are in prison and calling it racist, no, it isn't all that matters. They're not concerned that the black men in prison are guilty, they're only concerned about skin color.

It's not a 'communtiy thing', but does killing those who snitch count? That makes for a pretty effective campaign.

Ummm....what does this have to do with his assessment that it was a campaign being carried out in the black community? It's something that has to do with the rap community. Though "rap" and "black" rhyme. They're by no means synonymous.

I'll address the snitching situation :

"Snitching" has almost always been frowned upon by people in the ghettos. Not only because the police have very little power in a city like Compton and can't protect everybody who snitches. I grew around more gang violence then most people will ever see on T.V. . Though I don't condone not speaking to the proper authorities I can see why most people in bad neighborhoods refuse to speak to cops. "Snitching" was first frowned upon by the gangs that were formed after the Baby Cribs(modern day Crips) dissolved. Because the police were not "protecting" and "serving" the bad neighborhoods the way tax dollars payed for them to do. It fell on the hands of neighborhood youngsters to protect themselves. When somebody "snitched" on any of the "street justice" taken it was seen as a sign of disrespect. Today the same mentality is still around.

People like Stinger believe that black people that live in ghettos "admire" the gangsters and killers in ghettos. What? Cause I've live in a ghetto I'm somehow more sympathetic to rapists? I'm somehow more sympathetic to murderers? Black people are just as scared of killers and rapists as white people are. Fear contributes more to snitching then anything else. Some a-holes tend to miss this little fact though.

Let's put it this way if I pick a white guy off the streets and bet you he has committed a crime during is lifetime the stand a very good chance of losing the bet. If I pick a black guy off the streets and offer the same bet I stand a very good chance of winning the bet.

You would have a better chance, but not a "very good chance." Basically you just said that there is a very good chance every black guy "off the street" is a criminal. Why does your entire argument rest on the logical fallacy that correlation does not equal causation?

No I'm honestly suggesting that most criminals are poor because they are criminals, that high crime impoverishes neighborhoods not the other way around.

And how do they become criminals in the first place?

You are at risk for being a victim of a crime if you live in that poor black neighborhood, but the black pigment doesn't cause you to become a criminal.

If you can say this, you're not as racist as I made you out to be.

Gangsta rap
Don't snitch

Being a gangta rapper does not mean you're a criminal. Most of them are blowing hot egotistical air.

Ask any cop who patrols black neighborhoods how cooperative the people living there are.

Okay. I'll ask my friend officer Jeff Pike of the Rockville, MD PD. Considering there are many black neighborhoods in my county, ALL with crime rates as low as any place else. What do you presume my friend will say?

:rofl oh here it comes, the racist card. And if you can't debate the subject without declaring me a racist don't bother, but then don't expect anything to change.

You know what, you're right Stinger. How dare I call a spade a spade. By all means, continue saying racist sh1t. I wont call you on it, because then by your standards I "cant debate the subject."
So declaring the actions no longer crimes is your solution? Just let the drugs infest the black neighborhoods is the answer?

These otherwise harmless users should never have been made criminals through contemptible legislation in the first place. And there are drugs in ALL neighborhoods. As a stoner, 99% of my dealers are WHITE.

Tell me what do you think our country would be like if white males engaged in crime, assualts, murders and rapes at the same rates black males do?

Pre-Civil War USA?

Unless you've got some evidence to back this statement up retract it immediately.

I will absolutely not. Listen to the music, look at the "no snitch" campaign, listen to responsible blacks who are speaking out against the acceptence of criminal behavior in the black community, the low-hung pants symbolic of convicts, look at the gansta rap thugs who are put on pedestals, and on and on and on.

What campaign about not snitching is being carried out in the black community

Where is the outcry against it? Where is the support for the police who are trying to fight crime in the black communities?

There are many, many cases where justice is not being carried out for fear of race riots, etc. Look at the Long Beach Halloween beating case from last year. Black youths beat up white women while yelling racial epithets. In any court in the land, that would have been a race crime, yet because they are terrified of the reaction, they are not charged as a hate crime, they are all given light sentences and, in fact, they even put off jail time until everyone was out of school for the year.

Would that have happened if it was white youths beating up black women? Hell no.

ROFL I don't know whether to laugh or feel sad that you couldn't come up with a better example.

AP State News - Long Beach teens plead guilty in Halloween beating case - sacbee.com

INGLEWOOD, Calif. -- Two 15-year-old boys pleaded guilty Thursday to assault for taking part in a Halloween beating of three white women.

In return, prosecutors dropped hate crime allegations and agreed the black youths will be sentenced to three months each in a juvenile camp rather than facing potential three-year sentences.

The Long Beach students entered pleas in Juvenile Court to a single count each of felony assault with an allegation that the attack was likely to cause great bodily injury, said Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County district attorney's office

There were allegations of "hate crime". They were dropped by the prosecutors in exchange for a guilty plea. It wasn't the result of massive rallying. It wasn't the result of riots. It wasn't the result of boycotts by Sharpton and Jackson. It was the prosecutors who made the offer. You know who the prosecutors are right? KK just checking.

Considering that people like Sharpton and Jackson are whining about how many blacks are in prison and calling it racist, no, it isn't all that matters.

Uh huh....and your point is? It is an "argument" that has been pushed for the past 25-30 years. About how many blacks are in prison. Yet what has changed in the past 25 years? Nothing. Why? Because they've yet to prove that the system is racist.

They're not concerned that the black men in prison are guilty, they're only concerned about skin color.

Uh huh. Your point being? Al Sharpton and J. Jackson are not leading the black community. They lead ignorant black people. I know that it might seem like they same thing but they're not.

You would have a better chance, but not a "very good chance."

I would win more than I would lose.

Basically you just said that there is a very good chance every black guy "off the street" is a criminal.

Where did I say "every", don't put words in my mouth thinking it makes your case. The fact is MOST black men will commit a crime in their lifetime. How do you think we get to the point where blacks who only make up 12% of the population commit crimes at a higher rate than any other group.

I have post my cites and the starts argue them.
Why does your entire argument rest on the logical fallacy that correlation does not equal causation?

It doesn't, it relies on observable fact. If you are going to just sit there and deny the epidemic of crime in the black community then we will just end it here.

And how do they become criminals in the first place?

By committing crimes.

If you can say this, you're not as racist as I made you out to be.

Oh how gracious of you. Denial is one of the reasons the black community continues to be embroiled in crime which results in poverty.

Being a gangta rapper does not mean you're a criminal. Most of them are blowing hot egotistical air.

Oh geez, just read the papers about drive by shootings and even the ones who make it still out to kill each other. Go to the Mobile Register web-page and read the front page article today about a black grandmother (the mothers have apparently run off) who got shot protecting her grandchildren when a gang shooting broke out in her front yard between young teenage blacks. That's how out of hand it has gotten.

What do you presume my friend will say?

I don't presume to speak for others. But what does one city tell us, not much when we have all the rest to look at.

You know what, you're right Stinger. How dare I call a spade a spade. By all means, continue saying racist sh1t.

I have not utter one racist sentence here, but what has happened is the typical bang the other over the head with the racist card with the truth is spoken. Look what happen to Cosby when he tried.

These otherwise harmless users should never have been made criminals through contemptible legislation in the first place.

Except when they go around shooting each other and anyone in between.
And there are drugs in ALL neighborhoods. As a stoner, 99% of my dealers are WHITE.

Where they perpetrating drive-by shootings, were they raping women, were they assualting others.

All the rationalizations you through out don't hide the plain fact. If blacks in our country committed crimes at the same rate as whites, we could close half the prisons.

Now again I ask, what if white males committed crimes at the same rates as blacks, what would our country be like? It would anarchy.

How about rebutting the facts I laid out, you asked for them I provided them and now you just engage in name calling.

This debate is just about over

I would win more than I would lose.

Thats what I said, but you wouldn't have a worthwhile bet in either case. Better off playing craps.

Where did I say "every", don't put words in my mouth thinking it makes your case. The fact is MOST black men will commit a crime in their lifetime.

Did you forget that I said "there is a very good chance that every" that means the same as MOST. Stop acting dense.

How do you think we get to the point where blacks who only make up 12% of the population commit crimes at a higher rate than any other group.

The war on drugs I imagine had a big role in "getting to this point."

The war on drugs inflates the statistics dramatically. Correct for it and the picture is much less correlating. But you and I disagree on whether there should be a war on drugs, so I don't see how we're going to proceed on this point.

I have post my cites and the starts argue them.

English please?

It doesn't, it relies on observable fact. If you are going to just sit there and deny the epidemic of crime in the black community then we will just end it here.

First of all, it is hardly an "epidemic," there is no need for exadurations. But I do not deny the crime statistics, I deny that correlation = causation. I am arguing that being black alone does not make you more likely to commit crime. Skin pigment is neither a direct nor indirect cause to criminality.

By committing crimes.

Are you intentionally being obtuse? What makes a person become a criminal, logically? What are the factors that contribute to this?

I mean if you really believe that correlation = causation (logical fallacy by the way) then by that standard, being white makes you more likely to commit serial murders. Or white collar crime for that matter.

Oh how gracious of you. Denial is one of the reasons the black community continues to be embroiled in crime which results in poverty.

What does my conceding that you're not a full blown bigot have to do with the bold at all? Honestly Stinger, whats wrong with you? I give you an inch...

Oh geez, just read the papers about drive by shootings and even the ones who make it still out to kill each other. Go to the Mobile Register web-page and read the front page article today about a black grandmother (the mothers have apparently run off) who got shot protecting her grandchildren when a gang shooting broke out in her front yard between young teenage blacks. That's how out of hand it has gotten.

And this has to do with being a gangsta rap how?

I don't presume to speak for others. But what does one city tell us, not much when we have all the rest to look at.

Did you not say "ask ANY cop" who patrols black neighborhoods? Now I have to do an entire survey? I thought you were opposed to sociology.

I have not utter one racist sentence here, but what has happened is the typical bang the other over the head with the racist card with the truth is spoken. Look what happen to Cosby when he tried.

Bullshit, calling "Criminal" an "acceptable PROFESSION" in the black-communty is racist as HELL. And if you don't see that, then you're probably racist.:lol:

Its like hearing a white supremacist explain how they aren't bigots.... (Note, I am not calling you a white supremacist, in case you care to act more obtuse.)

Stinger, you're racist, period. And its okay, its part of what makes you Stinger. I don't get much chance to deal with racist people in my daily life, so its refreshing to have a conversation with some who has the balls to say "criminal is an acceptable profession in the black community."

Except when they go around shooting each other and anyone in between.

Where they perpetrating drive-by shootings, were they raping women, were they assualting others.

Drug users? Are you kidding me? Most users of illegal drugs are marijuana smokers who are the most harmless group of people using any substance. Alcoholics are significantly worse for society, and contribute to more deaths.

The only reason there is even drug violence is because of the prohibition, and the nature of disputes in black markets.

All the rationalizations you through out don't hide the plain fact. If blacks in our country committed crimes at the same rate as whites, we could close half the prisons.

If we ended the drug war, we could close more than half the prisons.

How about rebutting the facts I laid out, you asked for them I provided them

The facts you posted are true, and I don't need to refute them to refute the conclusions you draw from them.

Same as when dealing with people who bastardize quantum mechanics, and attempt to use it to support theology, and insist that I debunk quantum mechanics rather than their leaps of logic and non-sequitors.

Crime creating poverty, and never the other way around is a complete non-sequitor.

and now you just engage in name calling.

Just? No I've said alot more than just calling you a racist. I explained how you're statement was racist, I was calling a spade a spade. As if thats even "name calling." Why do you always freak out at the slightest ad-hom, especially in the case where I wasn't stating it with the purpose of insulting you.

Everyone has their prejudices to an extent, the double standard is just setup to the disadvantage of the white man. You can't say what I can in mixed company.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom