• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Another Hillary Speech Filled With Contradictory Lies

aquapub

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hillary recently earned her DNC merit badge for race-baiting when she spoke to a group of black activists and fueled their paranoid bigotry by likening the U.S. House of Representatives to a plantation.

Now, she has earned her merit badge for flip-flopping on foreign policy. Demonstrating why the Democrat party is so 2 dimensional and unable to win elections anymore, Hillary asserted what was politically convenient THIS week with total disregard for consistency, substance, or validity.

After voting for the liberation of Iraq and then criticizing President Bush for acting "unilaterally," she now has found a problem with him relying on the international community and diplomacy to deal with Iran. He can do no right with Democrats. She has changed her tune because the world is starting to see that Bush is right about the impotence of our European "allies" and about history proving that appeasement never works. Hillary follows the argument that's winning TODAY, even if it requires blatantly contradicting herself.

(of course, the difference between Iraq and Iran is that Iraq already had a decade of failed diplomacy. Bush is keeping to his stated principle of trying diplomacy first, then resorting to war-his actions in both situations have been exactly right.)

John Kerry was so proud to watch her blossom into a fully self-contradicting Democrat that he actually shed a tear. Democrats forgo the annoyance of coming up with ideas or philosophies and place their priorities on getting themselves power, even if it means standing for contradicting things.

Hillary's systematic reinvention of her image as some kind of hawk on national security is to make up for her total lack of presidential credentials and her disturbingly fanatical liberal track record.

Hey gal, where you been? Have missed you........

I just wish Hillary would do nothing to jeopardize her selection as the democratic nominee in 2008........It seems like lately every time she opens mouth she inserts her foot.......

But....she has really nice ****........

OK, I'm gonna go shoot myself now

tecoyah said:
But....she has really nice ****........

OK, I'm gonna go shoot myself now

Your going to make me puke..........

FinnMacCool said:
All politicians use contradictory lies. It's called "campaining".

Its not a question of lying.....Its a question of playing to the left wing base of the democratic party and alienating moderates and the center.....

she has tried so hard to pretend she is a centrist and that has ticked off her base so now she is moving back to them....The problem is you can't have it both ways...........

Of course she is. Whoever runs for Republican is going to do the same thing. You'll see. Thats the only forseeable chance that any politiican can get elected.

The problem is the Republican party has a much bigger tent.......As and example republicans would vote for a Rud J. who is pro choice, where as democrats would never vote for a pro lufe president........That is the difference......

FinnMacCool said:
That's not true. Everyone has their own personal reasons for voting this or that way.

If that is so name me a pro life democrat who could get the democratic nomination for president? I won't hold my breath........:roll:

galenrox said:
wassup brother. As I'm sure you've assumed I'm desperately poor, so when my cable (and thus internet) got turned off I had to take a break until I raised the neccisary funds to get it turned back on. Thanks for the concern!

lol, you would like that, wouldn't you. I have to say you've had enough luck with the Steelers, asking for a Hillary nomination is a bit of a stretch!

You better believe it gal and as with the Steelers I am on a roll...;)

Originally posted by Navy Pride:
You better believe it gal and as with the Steelers I am on a roll...
It won't be for long. You have not responded to my challenge.

Billo_Really said:
It won't be for long. You have not responded to my challenge.

Its a deal but this time Michael Savage or Jerry Falwell....:lol:

I had the opportunity to listen to her speech in its entirety last week. The audience was soooo quiet during almost all of it...only once or twice before she concluded did she get a small twitter. It was funny, at a couple of spots, she said something and then paused for just a moment, clearly expecting a crowd reaction. She got silence instead.

Just my impression, but the speech was mostly a move back toward the center. She criticized the administration (but not Bush by name) for 'outsourcing' the Iranian negotiations to the E3, asserting that it cost us valuable negotiating time. (Need to do a little research here: do I not recall her endorsing the efforts of the E3 with Iran a while back, saying that diplomacy needed to be given more of a chance?)

Only at the conclusion, after making a reference to her giving the students an excuse to postpone studying for finals did she get an appreciable appreciative reaction.

Otherwise, there was nothing new there. In fact, I'm posting these thoughts now instead of last week because last week, it seemed such a non-event, but now that there a couple of comments posted about it, may as well chime in.

oldreliable67 said:
I had the opportunity to listen to her speech in its entirety last week. The audience was soooo quiet during almost all of it...only once or twice before she concluded did she get a small twitter. It was funny, at a couple of spots, she said something and then paused for just a moment, clearly expecting a crowd reaction. She got silence instead.

Just my impression, but the speech was mostly a move back toward the center. She criticized the administration (but not Bush by name) for 'outsourcing' the Iranian negotiations to the E3, asserting that it cost us valuable negotiating time. (Need to do a little research here: do I not recall her endorsing the efforts of the E3 with Iran a while back, saying that diplomacy needed to be given more of a chance?)

Only at the conclusion, after making a reference to her giving the students an excuse to postpone studying for finals did she get an appreciable appreciative reaction.

Otherwise, there was nothing new there. In fact, I'm posting these thoughts now instead of last week because last week, it seemed such a non-event, but now that there a couple of comments posted about it, may as well chime in.

I watched her eyes during the speech..She had that wild look in them........That is one scary woman........

watched her eyes during the speech..She had that wild look in them........That is one scary woman........

Was that wierd or what? The audience was soooo quiet! You're right, she is really, jeez, I don't how to describe it. You hit it: scary is the word.

aquapub said:
Hillary recently earned her DNC merit badge for race-baiting when she spoke to a group of black activists and fueled their paranoid bigotry by likening the U.S. House of Representatives to a plantation.

Now, she has earned her merit badge for flip-flopping on foreign policy. Demonstrating why the Democrat party is so 2 dimensional and unable to win elections anymore, Hillary asserted what was politically convenient THIS week with total disregard for consistency, substance, or validity.

After voting for the liberation of Iraq and then criticizing President Bush for acting "unilaterally," she now has found a problem with him relying on the international community and diplomacy to deal with Iran. He can do no right with Democrats. She has changed her tune because the world is starting to see that Bush is right about the impotence of our European "allies" and about history proving that appeasement never works. Hillary follows the argument that's winning TODAY, even if it requires blatantly contradicting herself.

(of course, the difference between Iraq and Iran is that Iraq already had a decade of failed diplomacy. Bush is keeping to his stated principle of trying diplomacy first, then resorting to war-his actions in both situations have been exactly right.)

John Kerry was so proud to watch her blossom into a fully self-contradicting Democrat that he actually shed a tear. Democrats forgo the annoyance of coming up with ideas or philosophies and place their priorities on getting themselves power, even if it means standing for contradicting things.

Hillary's systematic reinvention of her image as some kind of hawk on national security is to make up for her total lack of presidential credentials and her disturbingly fanatical liberal track record.

Not to worry, ..Hillary is going NOWHERE even IF she is fortunate to get the dem nomination in 08'.

She is nothing but a fraud, ..& most mainstream voting people KNOW it; ..ESPECIALLY the honest ones!

Originally posted by Stu Gahtze:
Not to worry, ..Hillary is going NOWHERE even IF she is fortunate to get the dem nomination in 08'.

She is nothing but a fraud, ..& most mainstream voting people KNOW it; ..ESPECIALLY the honest ones!
Come on, Stu. Did you forget your dictionary? You got more to say about someone you will be calling Madam President in the not so distant future. After all, she's got her own plantation.

hillaryplantation2pp.jpg

galenrox said:
Is there some quotes or links you want to post? What'd she say?

Otherwise, there's nothing to debate here.

You're just being obstentate aren't you. This is been very widely discussed in the media and there are a couple a threads here.

Originally posted by Stinger:
You're just being obstentate aren't you. This is been very widely discussed in the media and there are a couple a threads here.
Just as I thought, you don't know what your talking about.

Back
Top Bottom