• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another headache dealing with racism.

i can understand your being defensive, not that there is much call for it. no one called you or anyone a racist.

our culture is racist. it is not necessary for any one individual to maintain racist sympathies in order that this be true. all that is necessary is to allow policies and practices and attitudes that do not actively fight the effects of a racist heritage and work to reverse them. no matter how you slice it, that one racial group operates at a significant disadvantage leaves us two options:the minority racial group is made up of bad people or the culture has not sufficiently recovered from a long history of racial oppression.

personally, I do not think that black (or brown or merely poor) people are bad people because they are black (or brown or merely poor).

I note that you do not disagree that black folk operate at a significant disadvantage, yet you deny that racism is the cause. What do you think is the cause?

I will no be so rude as to demand you answer.
geo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom