• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another grizzly horrific black on white attack

THAT is an asinine comment. There is no "evening the score" here. Every wrong violent act is wrong, whether it's 1000 white on black, or 1000 black on white, or 500 of each.

It was sarcasm, Craig. Jaysus.

We cannot say certain things about such incidents.

All that we are allowed is our thoughts. (Until they come up with a machine that reads our minds.)

A few days ago, the Daily Mail had a video of a young gentleman in Chicago who robbed a lady and then for good measure knocked her out so that she lay on the sidewalk. She was 85 years old. I was sick to the stomach for a day and was too terrified to go out for my usual walk.

Of course, if they catch the perp in the OP. nothing will happen to him. At most, a slap on the wrist: "Now, now, don't do that again, sir."

That his friends laughed at his brutality speaks volumes about their total lack of human decency.

I am hoping against hope that the Silent Majority will turn out on November 3, but I have read that even some of them have been affected by the propaganda of the woke media.

It's the Daily Mail....so BS until confirmed by a real news source. C'mon......lay off the right wing pukefunnel sources.

Here you go again, proving your own dishonesty.

Not only did you not post any statistical facts, what you did post was far from objective.

And shortly after that, you acknowledged that your original lie was a “parody”.

I know my intentions. I will not loose sleep that some guy on the Internet thinks he knows differently. It’s a free country.

I think s rational scam of my posting history shows I debate with civility and honesty. I will however get snotty if I receive it.

I know my intentions. I will not loose sleep that some guy on the Internet thinks he knows differently. It’s a free country.
I think s rational scam of my posting history shows I debate with civility and honesty. I will however get snotty if I receive it.
Your own words prove otherwise.
VIDEO: Man bashed in back of head with bricks, falls face-first to sidewalk. Observers recording sneak attack laugh and howl. - TheBlaze
The epidemic of black violence against whites continues, just look at this monster smash an innocent person on the head and he drops face first to the ground as his friends laugh.
No objective data. Hyperbole only.
It’s a parody of the liberal false racist narrative. Take exceptional anecdotes and repeat them Over and over, ignoring statistics.
However depending how one defines it, it could be true, no doubt black on whit violence is much higher than other kinds of interracial violence.
Again, no objective data, but at least you acknowledged your previous lie.
Ad hom devoid of evidence in the place of logic and reasoning, I am shocked.
Also, a leftist denies objective fact and statistics, shocked yet again.
And again, lies that he has posted objective facts and statistics.
Said the poster that just finished calling me a liar for posting objective statistical fsct.

Your own words prove otherwise.

No objective data. Hyperbole only.

Again, no objective data, but at least you acknowledged your previous lie.

And again, lies that he has posted objective facts and statistics.

Well, first, you are confusing lack of evidence with lying. Do you know there is a difference?

Second, you are confusing lying with parody, do you know there is s difference?

But again, as I said it’s s free country, I will not loose sleep over your fake judgment.

Hogwash.

Jake Blake was doing something that got the cops concerned and then refused to obey commands and was at a point where he was putting the lives of his kids at risk.

George Floyd was completely wrecked on drugs and had a heart attack.

Rayshard Brooks fought the cops, stole a weapon, ran away and discharged the weapon at the cops.

Breonna Taylor was caught up in a gunfight between her boyfriend and the cops. The cops seem to have screwed up a warrant or, at the very least, didn't get through to her boyfriend that they were cops.

Botham Jean was a completely innocent victim of an idiot.

Ahmaud Arbery was pursued by vigilantes and appears to have tired of running away. He then ran at the pursuers and got shot.

In all these cases the system is working. It may not be working fast enough for the likes of those who want "justice" done in 15 minutes but it is working and where a cop or a vigilante screwed up they will pay the appropriate price.

There are over a million significant police-perp interactions every year, and ~10ish go bad.

Good Job Blue!

oh, and Lefties, we're not that gullible. Go to Hell!
-

Well, first, you are confusing lack of evidence with lying. Do you know there is a difference?

Second, you are confusing lying with parody, do you know there is s difference?

But again, as I said it’s s free country, I will not loose sleep over your fake judgment.
Considering the many postings of yours that I’ve read during my time as a member of this forum, it is clear that knowing of or even caring about truth is far, far down your list of strengths/priorities.

It really is comical that so many of the worst and most prolific liars here choose screen names that completely contradict their character.

Considering the many postings of yours that I’ve read during my time as a member of this forum, it is clear that knowing of or even caring about truth is far, far down your list of strengths/priorities.

It really is comical that so many of the worst and most prolific liars here choose screen names that completely contradict their character.

You are really hurting my feelings, this is getting to me. Your opinion is just so accurate and valuable to me, reconsider Please please stop hehehehe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom