• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another grizzly horrific black on white attack

If anyone around here would condone that....

Well, you aren't the only one. I figure there will be at least three or four more that can explain to all us hateful idiots why this was not only justified but necessary.

He could have been reaching for a knife, that makes it justified and necessary. Right? Wasn't that the argument? He was uncooperative and may or may not have been in the general vicinity of a weapon.

He could have been reaching for a knife.

Could have just broken into his baby momma's house and sexually assaulted her and stole her car, too. You know, the baby momma he's been beating up for 8 years.

Out of curiosity, does getting into an argument with someone warrant getting bashed in the head with a brick? Does it warrant that response as you're walking away and have completely disengaged from whatever argument there had been?

Person could have been going for a knife.

Gotta be sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And, yeah, this evens the score for all the killings of black men by cops.

THAT is an asinine comment. There is no "evening the score" here. Every wrong violent act is wrong, whether it's 1000 white on black, or 1000 black on white, or 500 of each.

Person could have been going for a knife.

Gotta be sure.

Was he also attempting to get into a car with a couple of kids, resisting apprehension by the police and the subject of a sexual assault complaint?

Was he also attempting to get into a car with a couple of kids, resisting apprehension by the police and the subject of a sexual assault complaint?

If that was the case he would have been shot in the back seven times.

Could have just broken into his baby momma's house and sexually assaulted her and stole her car, too. You know, the baby momma he's been beating up for 8 years.

Yep. No choice but to kill him.

We don’t know yet. Might have been a terrible person that needed a brick in the head.

We cannot say certain things about such incidents.

All that we are allowed is our thoughts. (Until they come up with a machine that reads our minds.)

A few days ago, the Daily Mail had a video of a young gentleman in Chicago who robbed a lady and then for good measure knocked her out so that she lay on the sidewalk. She was 85 years old. I was sick to the stomach for a day and was too terrified to go out for my usual walk.

Of course, if they catch the perp in the OP. nothing will happen to him. At most, a slap on the wrist: "Now, now, don't do that again, sir."

That his friends laughed at his brutality speaks volumes about their total lack of human decency.

I am hoping against hope that the Silent Majority will turn out on November 3, but I have read that even some of them have been affected by the propaganda of the woke media.

It is laughable to suggest black perpetrators get lighter treatment by our criminal justice system. Take that propaganda right back to the antisemitic white supremacist trash that it came from.

Those arguments are also bull****. They never talk about what the suspect was doing that prompted a given police response. When I hear stupid **** like, "Jake Blake was just helping out a couple of women and the cops shot him but thy just let the white boy that had killed two people go" the argument loses every little bit of credibility it may have had.

I understand many of the suspects who've mishandled (and sometimes killed) by police were not angels. Some were resisting arrest and needed to be restrained. But too often the police have overreacted to that causing injury or death, and prior to very recently, they were often never properly held to account for excessive force.

Therefore there is no equivalency with a common street crime, where the suspect, if caught, will definitely face charges.

Big fat lie. There is no “epidemic” of black on white violence. At least not in the real world.

It’s a parody of the liberal false racist narrative. Take exceptional anecdotes and repeat them Over and over, ignoring statistics.

However depending how one defines it, it could be true, no doubt black on whit violence is much higher than other kinds of interracial violence.

The Blase.....

right021.png
You would expect to see this reported on the Democrat Propaganda Media would you. They'd blame the guy for smashing his head into the other guys' bricks.

I understand many of the suspects who've mishandled (and sometimes killed) by police were not angels. Some were resisting arrest and needed to be restrained. But too often the police have overreacted to that causing injury or death, and prior to very recently, they were often never properly held to account for excessive force.

Therefore there is no equivalency with a common street crime, where the suspect, if caught, will definitely face charges.

Have there been cases where cops covered for one another when one screwed up? Sure. LAPD's CRASH unit in the 90s was bad. NYPD in the 70s and 80s was pretty bad. New Orleans PD had all Minds of problems. Miami had problems. Any city where there is organized crime will have some form of police corruption at some point. Putting on a badge isn't like an exorcism for those susceptible to criminal conduct.

Let me tell you a story about Detroit in the 50s and 60s. Detroit, as we all know, was a serious automobile industry town and a serious union town. The unions and the politicians were inevitably in bed together because together they could shake down the auto manufacturers with relative impunity. The unions wanted laborers and the black population was a great place to pull from. The blacks got good paying union jobs and the unions got laborers that came from an environment LOVED the idea of a little protection and a little job security. The union bosses, however, didn't want black leaders in their unions. A lot of the white guys would have issues if they had to work for a black guy and you had to keep everyone happy. The blacks, naturally, wanted a little bit better representation than they had been getting and some of them felt that they actually deserved a better position in the union. They'd been loyal and they paid their dues so why shouldn't they have a better position? Well, that was a tough argument to stand against so it was a bit of a head scratcher how to overcome the issue. Fortunately, the union folks were smart and had put morality clauses in their requirements for officer positions. If you had a police record you couldn't be a union officer. Well, guess what happened? It wasn't too long before damned near every black man in Detroit had a police record! Some had stolen stuff, some had been drunk and disorderly, some had assaulted other people. It was AMAZING the crimes that the Detroit PD had uncovered. And, of course, no blacks got to be union officers.

Now, was that racism? You bet it was! Was it systemic? Damn straight! Did the cops look for crimes in the black community just so they could get an arrest? Of course they did.

So where did the racism come from? Well, if you followed the story, it came primarily from the union bosses and the politicians that wanted the black support but didn't want the blacks to have any real power in the system. It might be a good idea for a lot of people to start looking at the various systems they have been working with in various cities and see if they can fine any similarities to my Detroit story.

It’s a parody of the liberal false racist narrative. Take exceptional anecdotes and repeat them Over and over, ignoring statistics.

However depending how one defines it, it could be true, no doubt black on whit violence is much higher than other kinds of interracial violence.
Why is it that so many of the most prolific liars in this forum choose screen names purporting truth, honesty, patriotism? Never mind answering, it was a rhetorical question.

Why is it that so many of the most prolific liars in this forum choose screen names purporting truth, honesty, patriotism? Never mind answering, it was a rhetorical question.

Focus groups, maybe?

That's how a lot of their words and phrases are chosen for them.

VIDEO: Man bashed in back of head with bricks, falls face-first to sidewalk. Observers recording sneak attack laugh and howl. - TheBlaze

The epidemic of black violence against whites continues, just look at this monster smash an innocent person on the head and he drops face first to the ground as his friends laugh.
Ask anyone that has ever worked in the criminal legal system. They can tell you all about black crime and black on white crime if they are honest. I think the media stays away because if people really knew The cost in tax for your dollars and true numbers on would be something akin to the pitchforks and torches during the Salem Witch trials. I'll give you a for instance. It's probably a low figure but let's say 20 blacks were shot by other blacks in Chicago last weekend. If it's a thoracic wound you're looking at somewhere around 250,000 dollars and up to treat them just to turn them back out to get shot again.

Sent from my Life One X3 using Tapatalk

Ad hom devoid of evidence in the place of logic and reasoning, I am shocked.

Also, a leftist denies objective fact and statistics, shocked yet again.

Last edited:
That's why when I go for a walk, I always stop every few yards and look behind me.

I am looking for irresponsible bicycle riders speeding down the sidewalk, for people walking dogs (the little dogs especially love to bite people), and -- of course -- bad young gentlemen who get a kick out of hurting others, since they know nothing will happen to them. That's why they are so brazen.

Ask anyone that has ever worked in the criminal legal system. They can tell you all about black crime and black on white crime if they are honest. I think the media stays away because if people really knew The cost in tax for your dollars and true numbers on would be something akin to the pitchforks and torches during the Salem Witch trials. I'll give you a for instance. It's probably a low figure but let's say 20 blacks were shot by other blacks in Chicago last weekend. If it's a thoracic wound you're looking at somewhere around 250,000 dollars and up to treat them just to turn them back out to get shot again.

Sent from my Life One X3 using Tapatalk
It’s insane that we ignore the real problems and riot over fake narratives.

Ad hom devoid of evidence in the place of logic and reasoning, I am shocked.

Also, a leftist denies objective fact and statistics, shocked yet again.
:lol: I’ll put my track record of accuracy up against yours any day.

Said the poster that just finished calling me a liar for posting objective statistical fsct.
Here you go again, proving your own dishonesty.

Not only did you not post any statistical facts, what you did post was far from objective.
VIDEO: Man bashed in back of head with bricks, falls face-first to sidewalk. Observers recording sneak attack laugh and howl. - TheBlaze

The epidemic of black violence against whites continues, just look at this monster smash an innocent person on the head and he drops face first to the ground as his friends laugh.

And shortly after that, you acknowledged that your original lie was a “parody”.

Back
Top Bottom