• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another good reason for getting naked...

I was just kidding with you Risky. I'll bet you look great no matter what. I needed that laugh, and I loved the diversion. :)

My pleasure, darlin'. Anytime you need a good laugh, let me know. I'll shave 2 circles around my man-nipples and send a picture. :wink:

I think those little round Band-Aids might work well. There won't be friction when you're just lying in the sun.

How come guy's nipples don't hurt when they get burned anyway.

Because men don't wear bras...well, except for abpst, Peter Grimm and maybe Navy Pride.

It mighta happened.

Yeah but you guys walk around shirtless all the time. I did it just once, and it hurt so much I would never do that again. Must be because guys are used to having their nipples exposed to the sun or something.

Seriously, it hurt so bad I could barely tolerate wearing a shirt for a couple of days.

Yeah but you guys walk around shirtless all the time. I did it just once, and it hurt so much I would never do that again. Must be because guys are used to having their nipples exposed to the sun or something.

Seriously, it hurt so bad I could barely tolerate wearing a shirt for a couple of days.

If it did happen, it might have had something to do with a tanning bed.

If it did happen, it might have had something to do with a tanning bed.

So, you burned your nipples in a tanning bed?

So, you burned your nipples in a tanning bed?

I don't think that's something one should admit. Let's say I heard about it from a friend.

That's when you ask your spouse or special friend to kiss it and make it better. :mrgreen:

…and the numerous wild birds, and they don't give a crap. :lol:

My experience with birds would suggest otherwise. Wild birds, and especially my one domesticated dove, give plenty of crap. In fact, I think my dove's cage is getting due for a good cleaning.

That's when you ask your spouse or special friend to kiss it and make it better. :mrgreen:

Why didn't I think of that? :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom