• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another good reason for getting naked...

Well then your idea of naked and mine are two different things. :lol:

Yeah, I was just kidding, and thought I'd draw some attention to the thread about vitamin D by being overly dramatic. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I was just kidding, and thought I'd draw some attention to the thread about vitamin D by being overly dramatic. :mrgreen:

I think it's working. :ssst:

You definitely drew some attention. Anytime you want attention just tell us that you are stripping down. :eek:

You definitely drew some attention. Anytime you want attention just tell us that you are stripping down. :eek:

Fortunately, nobody can see me out here, except for the two cats, and the numerous wild birds, and they don't give a crap. :lol:

Fortunately, nobody can see me out here, except for the two cats, and the numerous wild birds, and they don't give a crap. :lol:

Those aren't wild birds.

They are drones...with cameras. :)

Some parts covered?

Pasties, huh? With or without tassels?

I was thinking Band-Aids. :lol:

I actually had to do that myself once. One summer I was cutting logs for the winter - in North Carolina - and it was hotter than hell in the field where we were cutting. I was just wearing overalls and boots.

Let me give you some advice straight up, Chris. Don't never, ever do that. The gallouses on my overalls happened to rest on my man-nipples. I never gave it a thought until the end of the day when I discovered the gallouses had rubbed all the skin off. I had to shave a circle on both sides of my chest so I could wear band-aids on my man-nipples for a week.

I never said I was lying in the sun naked. :mrgreen:

.....huh? But you weren't lying in the sun? Ohhhhhhhh, I get it. Some kind of nude microwave cooking accident. Dayum!

I wish I could lay out on my back deck. Unfortunately, I live next door to a house full of people who are constantly outside poking around doing something.

I actually had to do that myself once. One summer I was cutting logs for the winter - in North Carolina - and it was hotter than hell in the field where we were cutting. I was just wearing overalls and boots.

Let me give you some advice straight up, Chris. Don't never, ever do that. The gallouses on my overalls happened to rest on my man-nipples. I never gave it a thought until the end of the day when I discovered the gallouses had rubbed all the skin off. I had to shave a circle on both sides of my chest so I could wear band-aids on my man-nipples for a week.

Omg, the mental images that just formed in my mind. :lol:

I wish I could lay out on my back deck. Unfortunately, I live next door to a house full of people who are constantly outside poking around doing something.

That's the upside of rural life. :mrgreen:

:rofl

.....huh? But you weren't lying in the sun? Ohhhhhhhh, I get it. Some kind of nude microwave cooking accident. Dayum!

Oh, I did say that didn't I. That was a long time ago. I haven't done that since I burned my nipples. :lol:

hahahaha

They should have little plastic things, like for your eyes.

Omg, the mental images that just formed in my mind. :lol:

You started it. :blah:

Well, I have a pretty hairy chest so the circles were pretty obvious for a month or so. Plus it felt weird. And everybody wanting to know why I wouldn't go swimming at the lake that summer.

Not sure about getting totally naked.....I would hate for my wee wee to get sunburned.

Was doing the Crest Trail a few decades back when we decided to hike naked for the day. Not only was it uncomfortable as hell with an 80lb pack, but once the day's burn matured, just as it reached that point that tells your brain, "we're toast" - the mosquitoes come out to play. Worst experience ever!

You started it. :blah:

Well, I have a pretty hairy chest so the circles were pretty obvious for a month or so. Plus it felt weird. And everybody wanting to know why I wouldn't go swimming at the lake that summer.

I was just kidding with you Risky. I'll bet you look great no matter what. I needed that laugh, and I loved the diversion. :)

So, did you people get enough nipple friction or are you still addicted to playing with them?

Yep, people keep asking why at my age I'm trying to start such a biz as I am. Without revealing what that is, it requires me to haul around about 100#s of equip, hoist tall poles, and I'm outdoors in the sun a LOT. I figure the health and well being will extend my happiness and mental well being. So I gypsied around the west til I found the right place and am now trying to get things moving in the right direction. Foolish in some people's eyes that I didn't just "get a job," but to me it's the difference of being a well off bitter ol' bitch, and a struggling, happy, healthy, vibrant person, who is and will remain relatively homeless for a while longer.

hahahaha

They should have little plastic things, like for your eyes.

I think those little round Band-Aids might work well. There won't be friction when you're just lying in the sun.

How come guy's nipples don't hurt when they get burned anyway.

Back
Top Bottom