• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Gem from the RNC Fright Show

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
118380846_10223737463840129_3870206372268357464_o.jpg

Still Crying about the RNC, huh?

I'm really not looking forward to cringing over all of your whining, leading up to November.

You have the wrong guy in that avatar.

Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed. Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15. Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here." . . .Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed. “You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants | The Independent

Why do you love a Pedo Peeping Tom who has bragged about 25 sexual assaults?

Basically the History books will have no choice but to write how odd that Democrat
Party Convention.God was stricken from use.Not one mention of all the trouble
brewing in Democrat run big cities.Basically it was a Country Bash.
Just Bash this Country and mention all the Racism and Division and mismanagement.
When it could just be called what it was.
The How I Hate America Tour de Force.
Brought to you by the Grown-up Little Rascals of the Democrat persuation.

[FONT=&]Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed. Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15. Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here." . . .Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed. “You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants | The Independent[/FONT]

I wasn't aware that Trump was a recognized Republican in 1997.
I think someone is making stuff up,I do.
Plus Donald Trump has given more { donated } to Democrats that Republicans.
Over $ 175,ooo more from 1989-2010.
Trump donated to Charles Rangel { over $ 15,ooo }
Schumer and Anthony Weiner.
John Kerry and Harry Reid.
Even { $1,ooo ] to Joe Biden.
The Clintons attended his wedding to Melania.

Basically the History books will have no choice but to write how odd that Democrat
Just Bash this Country and mention all the Racism and Division and mismanagement.
History books dont include jerry falwell horse ****.

Links would be nice but irrelevant. Why do you support him?

What exactly is your point? You have a problem with women wearing pink while giving speeches, or just with women giving speeches?

Oh, you poor thing. You had nothing to come back with and still came back with it. SAD.

Last edited:

According to all that, you should hate Donnie Dirtbag. But you worship him as a loyal cultist. Did you change or did he?

Still Crying about the RNC, huh?

I'm really not looking forward to cringing over all of your whining, leading up to November.

Wow, misreading people is SOP for the Cult of Dirtbag but projection still rules. The low comedy of the RNC is bringing joy and laughter* on our side. Looks like you're the one who's butt hurt by the joke of the picture. You people are in dire need of a sense of humor transplant.

*And the absence of a even a single percentage point bump from it doesn't hurt either.

It was your Dirtbag and his enablers who presented the End Times version of America after calling the DNC "dark." It can't get more projectiony than that.

What exactly is your point? You have a problem with women wearing pink while giving speeches, or just with women giving speeches?

Maybe the problem is that Haley is a woman of color and also a Republican.

Maybe the problem is that Haley is a woman of color and also a Republican.

Or, that Haley is just another Gaslighter for Dirtbag. Funny, though, that you'd bring race into the discussion.

Last edited:

[FONT=&]Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed. Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants | The Independent[/FONT]

Unfortunately you had to quash two stories together to make that assertion and it didn't help you last time, so you're still pretty much **** out of luck.

Thanks again for crying about a story that's been dead for a long time now.

Wow, misreading people is SOP for the Cult of Dirtbag but projection still rules. The low comedy of the RNC is bringing joy and laughter* on our side. Looks like you're the one who's butt hurt by the joke of the picture. You people are in dire need of a sense of humor transplant.

*And the absence of a even a single percentage point bump from it doesn't hurt either.

Coherency is still an issue for you I see.
Then again, you're still that desperate to use the same tired "cult" tag that hasn't gotten you anywhere and continually crying about something like the RNC. Isn't' really helping you to hold onto what little integrity you have left.

Or, that Haley is just another Gaslighter for Dirtbag. Funny, though, that you'd bring race into the discussion.

Not funny at all, and my comment was directed to gender, race, and political affiliation.

Then again, you're still that destperat to use the same tired "cult" tag that hasn't gotten you anywhere and continually crying about something like the RNC. Isn't' really helping you to hold onto what little integrity you have left.

I'm sorry you're so injured by the facts but that's on you. You chose to be a part of Dirtbag's Big Lie.

Not funny at all, and my comment was directed to gender, race, and political affiliation.

So, again, why did you inject race (and gender) into this thread when the OP had nothing whatsoever to do with either one? The point of the OP was how the Party of Dirtbag is constantly gaslighting the country.

Maybe for Dirtbag's cult but not for sentient Americans

Still crying cult and losing integrity. It's practically the only trick you have left.

Then again, this coming from the people who are batting for a man who's been caught on camera either groping, or otherwise manhandling woman and children on stage.

Yet Trump is the prime issue. Because of a story that you have to keep rehashing and reworking to make it seem like something else entirely... yeah, spare me the false moral outrage.

So, again, why did you inject race (and gender) into this thread when the OP had nothing whatsoever to do with either one? The point of the OP was how the Party of Dirtbag is constantly gaslighting the country.

Why do you persist in using terms such as "Party of Dirtbag" if you want a reasonable discussion? Perhaps you don't. But I am reasonable, and my answer is that the "joke" picture is of a Republican and Indian-American woman.

Then again, you're still that desperate to use the same tired "cult" tag that hasn't gotten you anywhere and continually crying about something like the RNC. Isn't' really helping you to hold onto what little integrity you have left.

But here you are, whining again about being labeled a cult. People in cults never like to be identified as such. We hardly expect you to admit it much less be pleased to be called out for it.

I'm sorry you're so injured by the facts but that's on you. You chose to be a part of Dirtbag's Big Lie.

Once again, you would need to prove a lie instead of just shirking what little integrity you have left.

Though I'm fine with you continuing along this vein. It's not like you lying about one topic, or the other. Really makes any difference to what is actually happening in the world.

So keep whining about it and I'll keep smirking through my screen.

Back
Top Bottom