• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another example of woke gone mad

So, wise one, tell me, WHICH news outlets are what you term MSM? Please, no deflections, no ducking the question. Are MSM ALL MEDIA? In which case it would include Fox and Breitbart, right? Is the MSM anything to the left or center of Far Right media? Does BBC, Reuters, NPR, CBC, National Geographic or Christian Science Monitor or the like constitute the MSM.

My guess - but I am sure you are going to prove me wrong - is that you heard Trump once utter that term and you have since gotten attached to it without ANY concept of what you are even talking about?

So, again, without deflection or ducking the question - WHAT IS THE MSM? Which outlets would you consider part of the MSM?
I don't listen to or read them all. But at the top of the list is MSNBS, then CNN, then NPR, USA Today, Yahoo, and others I can't think of at this moment. Printed rags are The NY Times, WaPo, and the LA Times.

Unto intellegent people, it means "Not Being Asleep"

Definition of woke

past tense and past participle of WAKE
: aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues
Ok..........and??/

I'm not sure I can be clear enough on this:

When the claim is "that's just as bad as being a swastika faced nazi", the claim is coming from a nazi. No one else thinks giant fake tits makes being a nazi okay. Only a nazi believes that.

Anytime someone claims, "that's like being a swastika faced nazi" you know they are. No one except a nazi thinks it's okay to do that. They do it for self preservation. Fundamentally, it's Holocaust denial.

Let's not accept Holocaust denying OPs. Big fake tits does not equal nazi. Claiming it does is, in fact, Holocaust denial.
Oh, shoo.

>>>>>Now look where we are.<<<<<

Are you saying that....awwwww NEVER MIND.

You should be ashamed Paradox, excusing blatant antiAmerican activities from a traitorous bag of crap like Crooked donnietrump.

I expected better of you.
Please elaborate. Claims are easy.

who gave the 1-6 insurrectionists blueprints to the capital and why did trump try to have pence killed? seems like trump sure did pkan it, beginning with his tweet asking everybody to be present on 1/6 while he planned to reject the election results and declare himself dictator

you should read about that one of these years
Who had the blueprints and where are the emails from Trump ordering anything about insurrection or entry?

No, what you misunderstand is the supposed tolerance of the issue. As I explained in my post #78. Neither the board not the school is tolerant of this behaviour. They are working with Province to establish a "dress code" for teachers that would allow for disciplinary action for this type of unacceptable dressing. Evidently the teacher is an excellent teacher and well liked by many of the kids. I still can't figure out if this was a 8ne off or a daily thing.
So they did punish the teacher? Being not tolerant of it, I'm assuming they did.

Oh, shoo.

You're protecting Holocaust denial. How cute.

You see, people with giant fake tits never committed genocide. So one cannot claim they are in any way similar to nazis. To do so is to deny that genocide. Denying Nazi genocide is called Holocaust denial and that's what you are supporting. Bet you're proud.

Last edited:
You are just parroti9ng the talking points of MSM.
Nah. I can easily defend everything I said, with hard evidence and irrefutable argument.

It is well known that if you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it as true.
Like "This election was stolen!"

Yeah, you're right. Look how many people got suckered by that one.

Trump had nothing to do with 1-6.
It was on TV, man. Really. It was on TV.

He told them to demonstrate peacefully.
Once, under his breath and to cover his ass. But he shouted, "The election was stolen! You have to fight!!!" about 20 times.

He never ordered them to enter the Capitol building and his discussion about a new slate of electors was not illegal.
You're just parroting the talking points of rightwing media.

I don't listen to or read them all. But at the top of the list is MSNBS, then CNN, then NPR, USA Today, Yahoo, and others I can't think of at this moment. Printed rags are The NY Times, WaPo, and the LA Times.
Which outlets are NOT MSM?

Who had the blueprints and where are the emails from Trump ordering anything about insurrection or entry?
Uh... you think Trump is smart enough to write emails?

Seriously. He doesn't know how to do that, so far as I know. He doesn't even know what emails are. He told Hannity the other night that the FBI was probably searching MAL for Hillary's emails.

Seriously. He said that.

The OP is rather simple. It goes like this:

1. Person with giant fake tits.
2. It's okay to be a nazi.

There shouldn't be any questions.

Uh... you think Trump is smart enough to write emails?

Seriously. He doesn't know how to do that, so far as I know. He doesn't even know what emails are. He told Hannity the other night that the FBI was probably searching MAL for Hillary's emails.

Seriously. He said that.
When Trumpers are as dumb as Trump is it is hard to convince them Trump is dumb ;)

The panel said in a letter requesting cooperation from Georgia Republican congressman Barry Loudermilk that he gave a tour the day before the Capitol attack. The startling disclosure resurrects a contentious line of inquiry that connects House Republicans to the insurrection.

Shortly after the meeting concluded, Trump posted his now-infamous tweet urging his supporters to come to Washington. “Be there, will be wild!” he said. The panel showed how the tweet unleashed a clarion call to radical right-wing militia groups.

“It ‘will be wild’ means we need volunteers for the firing squad,” one user on a far-right forum posted, according to evidence presented by the panel. “Is the 6th D-Day? Is that why Trump wants everyone there?” another user wrote. “Trump just told us all to come armed. F—-g A, this is happening,” read a third message displayed on the screen.

Tuesday’s hearing came at a pivotal moment for the panel; it was the first since the abruptly scheduled session two weeks ago, in which Hutchinson provided the most damning testimony against the former President to date. She told the panel that the Secret Service told Trump that many of his supporters were heavily armed on Jan. 6, but he told them to go to the Capitol anyway,

you didn't watch but demand to know? familiar tactic

and the secret service communications vanished. but hey you'll say that means they're innocent

When I see more people on the left speaking out against the parading of adult sexuality in front of children -- and fewer of them defending (implicitly or explicitly) -- then I'll stop generalizing, but not before.
You'd be amazed at how many libs think this is absurd. If anything, it's a generational thing. Listen to me when I say you should not speak for a whole group of people.

And if this is the best you have I’m sure you don’t really have a solid counterargument.
The perils of all things CRT have been hashed, rehashed so many times I simply don't care who at the moment wants to bring it up again. And of course, the mere term CRT is used generically by the right to encompass all manner of teachings having anything to do with race they don't like.

So spare us the CRT boogey man. If you read or hear about a school with a specific curriculum you don't agree with cite IT. And we can discuss IT. Don't just generically yell "CRT!!!" and expect everyone to to agree we should all be afraid for the kids. That's exactly what happened in the local school district I referenced and now the kids are in fact paying for the paranoia of the misguided right wingers who wanted to save the kids from a peril that did not exist.

The Rufo thread? What's that?
The post send to you in this thread, that you replied to and claimed you were "not interested" in it.

And I certainly addressed the 1619 Project.
By saying you were not that familiar with it. That's not addressing it. That's a soft way of ignoring it.

Why so shy about proving your claim that CRT is being taught in our schools? It should be easy to point out some examples.
Why so shy about acknowledging what I have provided?

You can stop the bullshit now. I've provided evidence. You've simply decided to close your mind about it.

actually, it is you who has no rebuttal to the comparison of CRT in the 2020s to the red scare of the 1950s

that was a very apt comparison
one you apparently recognize you cannot overturn and instead try to sidestep with a diversion away from that remark
How do you think that comparison proves that CRT principles are not being taught in public schools today?

Logic would not seem to be your strong suit.

Back
Top Bottom