• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another example of woke gone mad

You're welcome to defend that teacher's right to parade a set of large, plastic tits in front of his students, but I'm quite confident your support says far more about you than it does me.
In no way am I defending the absurdity of that teacher

I am comparing that absurdity to that found in your post, where you link that non-conforming teacher’s actions to a conforming community of people who are “woke“

Yes, when the school defended it.
IThe best I can figure is that the school and the school board defended this person's right to dress as a woman but then at some point the teacher pulled this stunt and interestingly enough there is no dress code in effect for teachers just students.

The board is looking at how/if they can implement a dress code for teachers. The teacher is an industrial arts teacher so the fact there is machinery involved may play in.

The majority of the parents, and this is a fairly socially liberal area, are not supportive of what this teacher is doing.I lived in this neighbourhood, two blocks from the school , for 20 years. It has zero to do with"woke"and everything to do with a nuttter trying to get attention.

Last edited:
The best I can figure is that the school and the school board defended this person's right to dress as a woman but then at some point the teacher pulled this stunt and interestingly enough there is no dress code in effect for teachers just students.

The board is looking at how/if they can implement a dress code for teachers. The teacher is an industrial arts teacher so the fact there is machinery involved may play in. The majority of the parents, and this is a fairly socially liberal area, are not supportive of what this teacher is doing. It has zero to do with"woke"and everything to do with a nuttter trying to get attention.
the school board defended inappropriate behavior because they were too scared of the possible repercussions it would attract to them to do otherwise, it looks like to me. that is the very essence of "woke".

what they don't understand is that many people are fed up with it.

IThe best I can figure is that the school and the school board defended this person's right to dress as a woman but then at some point the teacher pulled this stunt and interestingly enough there is no dress code in effect for teachers just students.

The board is looking at how/if they can implement a dress code for teachers. The teacher is an industrial arts teacher so the fact there is machinery involved may play in.

The majority of the parents, and this is a fairly socially liberal area, are not supportive of what this teacher is doing.I lived in this neighbourhood, two blocks from the school , for 20 years. It has zero to do with"woke"and everything to do with a nuttter trying to get attention.
You don't need a dress code to fire a teacher for acting our their sex fetish in front of students, which may include involving said kids in the fetish.

I have no p[roble, with the poor at all, having grown up poorer than most of the black people in the ghettos.
Yeah. It was almost the same for me.
Being poor is a good lesson. It teaches one humility, hard work, and compassion
Yep.
and I believe the left is destroying incentive and hard work when they force others to help the poor in the manner which they deem appropriate which is to shower them with free stuff.
I'm not very political. So I can't agree or disagree with your characterization.
Being different is fine but not when you are doing it as a virtue signal statement.
OK. I don't think much about all that. I know jerks and saints on the liberal side, but lots more jerks on the rightwing side. It's actually hard for me to think of a rightwinger in my life who's a good person. There used to be lots of them, but nowadays?
I admit and agree that many on the right denigrate homosexuals and this is very wrong. They do it because of a verse in the bible. I am nonreligious.
The country has been maturing for a long time. I think Trump is a huge stumbling block in that hike upwards.

The OP believes a person wearing big fake tits means it's okay to be a nazi.

lol

Why not just claim to be a nazi. Why all the pomp and circumstance? Just say, "I'm a nazi" and then we don't need to go through all the bs.

Just to be clear:

Someone wearing big fake tits does not make it okay for someone else to be a swastika face nazi.

Right?

Right.

And if someone tries to tell you otherwise, guess what they are.

Now you're just being willfully obtuse. Teaching CRT principles is not teaching "democracy."
I'm sorry, but I think you're being obtuse if you believe that I was equating the teaching of democracy with the teaching of CRT.
Irrelevant.
Not really. The anthem and pledge are teaching politics, aren't they?
No, every history class is not a medium for political propaganda.
Of course they are. The winners write the political history, don't they? Children are groomed to think that Washington was a hero rather than a traitor.

History courses in American schools are teaching our children the XYZ political theory.
How many times have we seen this from the left whether it's CRT, defunding the police, actively working against immigration law enforcement? It's the same pattern:
  1. It's not happening.
  2. Prove it's happening.
  3. Okay, it's happening, so what?
I don't believe in the left, and I especially have no interest in hearing hatred directed toward the left.

The thing is... a person like you with pretty heavy political biases can claim anything at all falls under "CRT training".

So can you tell me one specific thing which is being taught to our children which you believe is the teaching of CRT?

the school board defended inappropriate behavior because they were too scared of the possible repercussions it would attract to them to do otherwise, it looks like to me. that is the very essence of "woke".
But rightwing parents push school boards around just as liberal parents do. So doesn't that mean that you consider rightwingers to be woke?
what they don't understand is that many people are fed up with it.
Everyone on this forum so far has pretty much disagreed with the teacher and her tits. Why wouldn't school boards understand that many people are fed up with it?

I'm not sure I can be clear enough on this:

When the claim is "that's just as bad as being a swastika faced nazi", the claim is coming from a nazi. No one else thinks giant fake tits makes being a nazi okay. Only a nazi believes that.

Anytime someone claims, "that's like being a swastika faced nazi" you know they are. No one except a nazi thinks it's okay to do that. They do it for self preservation. Fundamentally, it's Holocaust denial.

Let's not accept Holocaust denying OPs. Big fake tits does not equal nazi. Claiming it does is, in fact, Holocaust denial.

Yeah. It was almost the same for me.

Yep.

I'm not very political. So I can't agree or disagree with your characterization.

OK. I don't think much about all that. I know jerks and saints on the liberal side, but lots more jerks on the rightwing side. It's actually hard for me to think of a rightwinger in my life who's a good person. There used to be lots of them, but nowadays?

The country has been maturing for a long time. I think Trump is a huge stumbling block in that hike upwards.
I agree with some of what you are saying. I disagree completely with the last statement that Trump is a huge stumbling block. there was a time when all on the right were exactly like him, which is for low taxes, a strong border, and a strong military. This was in a day and time when we didn't have 24/7 propaganda hate speech on TV such as we see with MSNBS and CNN. Trump just called out the new MSM for what they are.

But rightwing parents push school boards around just as liberal parents do. So doesn't that mean that you consider rightwingers to be woke?

Everyone on this forum so far has pretty much disagreed with the teacher and her tits. Why wouldn't school boards understand that many people are fed up with it?
I don't hear that many people getting called out by right wing parents here until recently, when everyone started to get fed up with this lunacy the left started.

bureaucratic agencies are notorious for not understanding or caring about the feelings of their constituents until way down the road when they finally realize they have done something wrong because the angry crowd forces them too.

In no way am I defending the absurdity of that teacher

I am comparing that absurdity to that found in your post, where you link that non-conforming teacher’s actions to a conforming community of people who are “woke“
The problem isn’t the teacher. Either it’s a mental health issue or some warped form of revenge. The problem is the tolerance of the behavior by that school board and the school’s administration. That is what you’re not understanding.

So can you tell me one specific thing which is being taught to our children which you believe is the teaching of CRT?
That racism is inherent to our political and legal systems and that those systems exist to perpetuate white oppression.

The problem isn’t the teacher. Either it’s a mental health issue or some warped form of revenge. The problem is the tolerance of the behavior by that school board and the school’s administration. That is what you’re not understanding.
No, what you misunderstand is the supposed tolerance of the issue. As I explained in my post #78. Neither the board not the school is tolerant of this behaviour. They are working with Province to establish a "dress code" for teachers that would allow for disciplinary action for this type of unacceptable dressing. Evidently the teacher is an excellent teacher and well liked by many of the kids. I still can't figure out if this was a 8ne off or a daily thing.

Last edited:
I agree with some of what you are saying. I disagree completely with the last statement that Trump is a huge stumbling block. there was a time when all on the right were exactly like him, which is for low taxes, a strong border, and a strong military. This was in a day and time when we didn't have 24/7 propaganda hate speech on TV such as we see with MSNBS and CNN. Trump just called out the new MSM for what they are.
Trump legitimized hate and disdain for honorable behavior. He directly attacked our democracy, our free press, even our Capitol.

(Yeah, I disagree 100% with your claims above.)

Plus, of course, Trump had no policies. He doesn't even have a clue how the government works, much less the economy or historical matters.

That racism is inherent to our political and legal systems and that those systems exist to perpetuate white oppression.
That is being taught to young kids? I have a hard time believing so. I mean, we can find examples of anything at all being taught here and there, but systemwide?

Why do you think so?

Of course racism is still pretty inherent in our systems, though much better than in earlier times.

As for kids being taught that "those systems exist to perpetuate white oppression", I'm sorry but I simply can't imagine any teacher saying that to a roomful of children. That's university-level discussion.

No, what you misunderstand is the supposed tolerance of the issue. As I explained in my post #78. Neither the board not the school is tolerant of this behaviour. They are working with Province to establish a "dress code" for teachers that would allow for disciplinary action for this type of unacceptable dressing. Evidently the teacher is an excellent teacher and well liked by many of the kids. I still can't figure out if this was a 8ne off or a daily thing.
As you pointed out, this behavior seems to have been going on since last year. Why the delay dealing with it? Either they’re incredibly slow, or they were not dealing with this until the photos of this teacher recently started to go viral.

That is being taught to young kids? I have a hard time believing so. I mean, we can find examples of anything at all being taught here and there, but systemwide?

Why do you think so?

Of course racism is still pretty inherent in our systems, though much better than in earlier times.

As for kids being taught that "those systems exist to perpetuate white oppression", I'm sorry but I simply can't imagine any teacher saying that to a roomful of children. That's university-level discussion.
Are you familiar with The 1619 Project? Are you aware it’s being taught in schools? Are

I always thought that "woke" is a rightwing insult against liberals. If so, we'd have to ask rightwingers what it means.

Woke is one of many things with a legitimate definition, that has been turned into a far louder propaganda attack term by the right. Basically, it's a technique to let them fight for bigotry without having to admit they are. Just like lying that the election was stolen lets them fight to steal elections while claiming to fight against stolen elections. In the 50's they could should the N word. Now they should the Woke word.

I don't have an issue with this appearance being declared unacceptable for children (or people viewing it in poor taste at all). The bigger issue is how to define where the lines are drawn - how about requiring short hair? Requiring (or banning) Burkhas or head scarfs?

As you pointed out, this behavior seems to have been going on since last year. Why the delay dealing with it? Either they’re incredibly slow, or they were not dealing with this until the photos of this teacher recently started to go viral.
I did not point that out. That picture was not taken in school and therefore the board would have zero authority to act.

Trump just called out the new MSM for what they are.
So, wise one, tell me, WHICH news outlets are what you term MSM? Please, no deflections, no ducking the question. Are MSM ALL MEDIA? In which case it would include Fox and Breitbart, right? Is the MSM anything to the left or center of Far Right media? Does BBC, Reuters, NPR, CBC, National Geographic or Christian Science Monitor or the like constitute the MSM.

My guess - but I am sure you are going to prove me wrong - is that you heard Trump once utter that term and you have since gotten attached to it without ANY concept of what you are even talking about?

So, again, without deflection or ducking the question - WHAT IS THE MSM? Which outlets would you consider part of the MSM?

Back
Top Bottom