• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another example of woke gone mad

Preach it, Brother. Yes, rightwinger are downright famous for that sort of behavior. All we can do is hold their feet to the fire. Try to, I mean.
It is a strange thing that the left always accuses conservatives of being who and what they are.

I like that a poster proves my previous postings that current leftism uses the same tactics as do Christians, which is that they are "Holier than thou" and they (wokeys) are more compassionate, loving, knowledgeable and ,,,,fill in the blanks than the nonbelievers. Your post typifies what the left wokeys are.

You don't have to accept the "wise parables from a book with far more wisdom about life, than you do". It matter only to you. the world will be here when you and I and many others are gone.

So, you can agitate yourself all you want..

If you had evidence you would post it in a nanosecond.
Evidence of what? That Trump incited the insurrection? I told you, it was on TV. Well, it was on legitimate TV. Did Fox not let you see the speeches preceding the violent insurrection attempt? Or the attempt itself?
How is saying the election was stolen a lie?
Well, a "lie" is a claim which is contrary to the truth. So that's why saying the election was stolen was a lie.

Let me know if you need any followup help with the concept.
Was Hillary Lying? Did Al Gore lie when he filed suit? Did Stacey Abrams lie? Did Kamala Harris lie when she said she only got 2% in the Democrat primary because of white people?
Was Hillary lying about what, exactly?

As for Gore (and Hillary), they both conceded their election defeats, didn't they? Has Donald conceded his election defeat?

Abrams, I don't know anything about.

Neither Kamala. If you want to post her quote about that, I'll take a look and give you my opinion.

"Fight" is a figure of speech.
Nah. Fight is sometimes figurative and sometimes literal. Obviously, Trump meant it literally on Jan6. He knew they were armed. He shouted 20 times to them that the election was stolen and that they had to go up to the Capitol and FIGHT. His co-conspirator was wearing literal body armor up on the stage, not metaphorical body armor.

Anyway, how does one "metaphorically" take their country back? Trump told them they had to take their country back. How do you metaphorically take your country back by surging up to and into the Capitol Building?

You know this. That is unless you agree with the Democrats encouraging the riots.
I don't know of any Dems who encouraged riots. What are you talking about?

So far as I know, every last Dem has condemned the violence surrounding the BLM protests.

Now here is a question to frighten you: Has Donald condemned the Jan6 violence?

You project who and what you are in your last comment.
No. You.

You don't have to accept the "wise parables from a book with far more wisdom about life, than you do". It matter only to you. the world will be here when you and I and many others are gone.

So, you can agitate yourself all you want..
Been there and done that. I went to Catholic school so I know the indoctrination tactics used very well. The left has adopted then and uses them effectively in MSM and the DNC. The 1-6 hearings as a stark example. Keep the lies in the forefront and the masses will eventually believe them.

You are welcome to your willful ignorance on the matter, but your TDS does not excuse it.
I knew you couldn't back up that silly claim about CRT. It was obvious.

It is a strange thing that the left always accuses conservatives of being who and what they are.
Oh, my.

Anyway, I understand that Marxist commies have to project, so I am not surprised by your comment.

Been there and done that. I went to Catholic school so I know the indoctrination tactics used very well. The left has adopted then and uses them effectively in MSM and the DNC. The 1-6 hearings as a stark example. Keep the lies in the forefront and the masses will eventually believe them.
Tactics like Jewish space lasers? That wasn't us, I promise.

It is a strange thing that the right always accuses liberals of being who and what they are.

You've got "right wingers" to chastise, so I'm not surprised that you don't care whether CRT principles are taught in public schools or not. I do, as I happen to believe public education is incredibly important and I don't want to see it further politicized.
You are typically better than intentionally misstating comments in your reply- which you did here.
What I actually said was I don't feel the need to get drug into another CRT debate every time you or someone else sets off the CRT alarm. And the term itself is used as an all inclusive boogeyman by the right, usually distorted beyond comprehension to what is actually being taught. So again, if you want to articulate an actual curriculum or agenda being taught in some school, beyond the amorphous/generic label of "CRT" I'm happy to discuss and offer an opinion if asked. Otherwise, I will pass.

Last edited:
I did, and your ignoring it. Do you really think anyone with a brain is going to buy your BS here?
All the brainiacs here love me and think you are very confused indeed.

All the brainiacs here love me and think you are very confused indeed.
You asked for evidence, were presented with it, and continue to refuse to speak to it. Instead, you offer nothing but anti-Trump banalities. Does that really sound like something an intelligent person would "love?" Or does it sound like something partisan yahoos would love?

You have a lovely day.

All American media are rightwing, of course.
If this post is an example of how you debate and/or respond to posts, I may have to stop responding to any more of your posts. Your post is beyond silly.

You are typically better than intentionally misstating comments in your reply- which you did here.
What I actually said was I don't feel the need to get drug into another CRT debate every time you or someone else sets off the CRT alarm.
Yet here you are discussing CRT, again.

And the term itself is used as an all inclusive boogeyman by the right, usually distorted beyond comprehension to what is actually being taught.
No, it's a term used to describe a radical, divisive political ideology.

So again, if you want to articulate an actual curriculum or agenda being taught in some school, beyond the amorphous/generic label of "CRT" I'm happy to discuss and offer an opinion if asked. Otherwise, I will pass.
Let's start with The 1619 Project. Do you think it appropriate that students in our public schools be taught the purpose of the American Revolution was to perpetuate slavery?

You asked for evidence, were presented with it, and continue to refuse to speak to it. Instead, you offer nothing but anti-Trump banalities. Does that really sound like something an intelligent person would "love?" Or does it sound like something partisan yahoos would love?
See? I told you that you were confused.

What actually happened is that you claimed CRT is being taught in our schools (because that's what Fox makes you believe) and then you were unable to post any examples of it.

Which is fine, but you really should try to own it, so it won't happen again.

If this post is an example of how you debate and/or respond to posts
Yes. I tell the truth, and you are not ready for the truth, my son.
may have to stop responding to any more of your posts. Your post is beyond silly.
Please yourself. But I will be lonely, and my truth will be unopposed.

Quite possibly the dumbest thing you've said in this thread. (So far, that is.)
Hey, that's what the dirtfarmers use to say to Einstein when he talked about time warping. What can I say except please try to keep up.

Anyway, all American media are rightwing. I was watching NBC news a week or so ago, and the anchor went on and on about inflation, but never once mentioned that inflation is worldwide.

Typical rightwing behavior.

All American media are rightwing.

See? I told you that you were confused.

What actually happened is that you claimed CRT is being taught in our schools (because that's what Fox makes you believe) and then you were unable to post any examples of it.

Which is fine, but you really should try to own it, so it won't happen again.
No, I claimed CRT principles are being taught in public schools, and I provided you the Rufo thread and cited both The 1619 Project and the Pathways math framework as evidence to support my claim. I never mentioned Fox News because I don't watch it; you're simply making things up because you don't know what else to say.

You really ought to be embarrassed by what you're trying to pass off here. It's a garbage argument.

Yet here you are discussing CRT, again.

No, it's a term used to describe a radical, divisive political ideology.

Let's start with The 1619 Project. Do you think it appropriate that students in our public schools be taught the purpose of the American Revolution was to perpetuate slavery?
No, in fact I am not here "again" discussing CRT- another complete misstatement.
I'm not going to bother repeating for you what I actually said. You can read it again for yourself.

I don't know a thing about the 1619 project other than what you claim it to be. Is that an actual school curriculum? Where is it being taught that the only purpose of the American Revolution was to perpetuate slavery?

Hey, that's what the dirtfarmers use to say to Einstein when he talked about time warping. What can I say except please try to keep up.

Anyway, all American media are rightwing. I was watching NBC news a week or so ago, and the anchor went on and on about inflation, but never once mentioned that inflation is worldwide.

Typical rightwing behavior.

All American media are rightwing.
MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, The NY Times, WaPro, The LA Times, The Boston Globe, NPR, PBS, CNN, all right-wing?

I'm not sure if you could sound more foolish if you tried. Your assertion is blithering nonsense.

I don't know a thing about the 1619 project other than what you claim it to be.
Then you're hardly in a position to assert CRT principles are not being taught in public schools, are you?

Is that an actual school curriculum? Where is it being taught that the only purpose of the American Revolution was to perpetuate slavery?

Back
Top Bottom