• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another ex-Trump official who might have voted illegally

Mark Mowers is the Congressional candidate in my state (NH) who is a Trump devotee. The fraud voted in NH and then voted again in NJ in the same year.
It also shows the GOP to be, in broader terms, hypocritical, corrupt and shameless. So the take-away is not to trust a single thing they say or do, not that I'm claiming this as a great revelation.

Don't surprise me none.

Amazing how actual voter fraud always seems to involve members of the filthy, corrupt gqp cult...
The GQP is operating as a banana republic, inside the United States! People obviously can ignore it, but it can't be denied with any credibility.

"Might have" meaning it's a legal grey area and nobody has ever been prosecuted for it. If Democrats really feel strongly about it, perhaps they'll get on board with helping to improve the integrity of our elections?

"Might have" meaning it's a legal grey area and nobody has ever been prosecuted for it. If Democrats really feel strongly about it, perhaps they'll get on board with helping to improve the integrity of our elections?
This would infer there is a major problem, which there isn't. There is always some small-scale fraud in elections, but it hasn't even come close to making a difference in the outcome, especially the 2020 election which was called the most secure election in U.S. history by Trump's Security Under Secretary Chris Krebs.

If you had read the linked article you would have seen examples of people that had pleaded guilty to the exact same thing.

Back
Top Bottom