• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another embarrassing display on The Hill

jnug

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I have posted things similar to this in other threads. This time it deserves a thread. Last weeks Senate Hearing with DeJoy testifying and this week's House Hearing with DeJoy testifying were both utter disgraces, disasters for anybody who cares about governance in this country. Mainly the issue is leadership just as it with BOZO the President.

You have to get at least 4 Senators deep into any Senate Panel before you get to somebody with a functioning brain. You have to get about 10 Congresspeople into a House Hearing Panel before you get to anybody that can actually inquire using actual sentences! You can go right down the line from most senior to most junior members and you just have to get way deep into these Hearing panels both sides to the junior members to not be pulling your hair out. Finally, FINALLY when you are down to the last few panel members either side you actually find people that can inquire intelligently. This is a travesty of governance.

Apparently Chair Maloney does not know how to use a gavel or she left it home for one thing. Honestly if I were her, I would gavel out many members of the panel on a ruling of too STUPID to question the witness.

The combination of too many nitwits on The Hill and Donald Duck at the other end of Pennsylvania Av is honesty just too much to bear.

What you goons that keep sending these IDIOTS back to DC hence resulting in their leadership roles need to understand is that you are in the main not paying attention and are instead simply responding to Lobby $$$$$ that feed war chests and lies and BS intended to tweak your fantasies.

No wonder the world thinks we have lost it. WE HAVE!

The Democrats will manage to snatch “defeat from the jaws of victory!”

I have posted things similar to this in other threads. This time it deserves a thread. Last weeks Senate Hearing with DeJoy testifying and this week's House Hearing with DeJoy testifying were both utter disgraces, disasters for anybody who cares about governance in this country. Mainly the issue is leadership just as it with BOZO the President.

You have to get at least 4 Senators deep into any Senate Panel before you get to somebody with a functioning brain. You have to get about 10 Congresspeople into a House Hearing Panel before you get to anybody that can actually inquire using actual sentences! You can go right down the line from most senior to most junior members and you just have to get way deep into these Hearing panels both sides to the junior members to not be pulling your hair out. Finally, FINALLY when you are down to the last few panel members either side you actually find people that can inquire intelligently. This is a travesty of governance.

Apparently Chair Maloney does not know how to use a gavel or she left it home for one thing. Honestly if I were her, I would gavel out many members of the panel on a ruling of too STUPID to question the witness.

The combination of too many nitwits on The Hill and Donald Duck at the other end of Pennsylvania Av is honesty just too much to bear.

What you goons that keep sending these IDIOTS back to DC hence resulting in their leadership roles need to understand is that you are in the main not paying attention and are instead simply responding to Lobby $$$$$ that feed war chests and lies and BS intended to tweak your fantasies.

House and senate committees are based on seniority. The committee chair and ranking member of each committee start the questions, then it goes down the list starting with the most senior ranking members going first. Freshmen usually go last since they are freshmen

The congress and the senate are made up of the "people". It is the system we have. And before the internet and social media, it worked much better.

1301933091001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom