• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another dumb media post.

Well that's a little better.
:unsure: "That" was my first reply. If you had gotten it the first time, I wouldn't have had to use the punch line.

Good luck with the thread. Too dramatic for me. In a soap opera kinda way.

This is much better baseball drama. Real shit.

:unsure: "That" was my first reply. If you had gotten it the first time, I wouldn't have had to use the punch line.

Good luck with the thread. Too dramatic for me. In a soap opera kinda way.

This is much better baseball drama. Real shit.

It was a little better but still needed work. Still too dramatic..

And chickenshit.

If you known you are a chickenshit, then why would you be so dumb to post your conservative views in public only to show every how dumb and chickenshit you are?

That could have stayed hidden and he would have saved himself this embarrassment that will be with him forever.

Lots of them out there too.
Chickenshit? Yes....unless he was threatened by the team/MLB hierarchy to apologize or else face being "cancelled" for not following The Narrative.

Back
Top Bottom