• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Disturbing Photo of Obama. Pt. ll [W:134]

APACHERAT

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Part ll. Another disturbing photo of President Obama in the Oval Office.

photo_1378001325911-14-HD.jpg

Just not total disrespect, putting his shoe on top of the desk which he didn't pay for but poor etiquette.
This is a sign of a poor upbringing as a child.

Notice the gang sign with Obama's right hand. PC 187.

If this was just another one of Obama's photo ops, what's the message ?

Blue tie, gang sign = Crip.

Who's the dorky looking guy sitting in the chair. What's his purpose ?

:lol: good lord dude....

I think he's making a gun with hand... somebody should punish him for that like we do our schoolchildren

View attachment 67152979

Just not total disrespect, putting his shoe on top of the desk which he didn't pay for but poor etiquette.

I think it was staged! Obama did it so he could come to PF and laugh at the thread! Well played Mr. President well played!

lol...those photos are set up, staged, run through focus groups, voted on, carefully photo-shopped,etc.

It's a damn shame that people in this Country are at all moved by a phot of a president, good or bad.

He really should learn to use the old knife hands

it's an unprecedented outrage.

20100125-bushovaloffice.jpg
desk3.jpg

i demand that impeachment hearings begin immediately.

Biden looks like he is planning his next gaffe.

Isn't that the same photo that was used as a political cartoon, and posted in that thread? How credible is it in the era of photoshopping, anyway?

And does anyone seriously believe that the POTUS is a Crip? I mean, sure, a Muslim, a Marxist, the AntiChrist, a Kenyan, but a Crip? That is stretching credulity a bit, don't you think?

Isn't that the same photo that was used as a political cartoon, and posted in that thread? How credible is it in the era of photoshopping, anyway?

And does anyone seriously believe that the POTUS is a Crip? I mean, sure, a Muslim, a Marxist, the AntiChrist, a Kenyan, but a Crip? That is stretching credulity a bit, don't you think?

Everyone knows he is a Blood, but the blue tie is just a way to build favor with the Crips. Or it is a peace offering to stop the next West Side Story music number going on.

Bush has got that Office Space look the way he is sitting.

i'll probably go to hell for this, but when searching for a picture of Clinton with his feet on the desk, this came up :

clinton2.jpg

:lol:

It's obvious since Obama is from the Chicago South Side, he's a member of the Black P. Stone Nation. Formerly remembered as the Blackstone Rangers, one of the largest street gangs in America.

Some say there were some links back during the late 60's between the Blackstone Rangers and the Crips in L.A.

oh noes.....

1-president-jimmy-carter-sitting-everett.jpg

QUICK, SOMEBODY GET THE PLEDGE

reagan-butt-resolute-56639846006.jpeg

i bet his wallet chain scratched the hell out of it.

Hmmmm. More to think about...

Too bad he doesn't ban that finger instead of the CMP program.

View attachment 67152979

i found this one to be incredibly disturbing :

resolute chainsaw.jpg

ok, i'm done.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom