• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Democrat Congressman Loses Temper on Camera

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Ciro Rodriguez, Texas 23rd District, the guy I helped campaign against in the primaries (for a GOP Candidate that didn't make it), blows up at being told to tell the truth. ROFL.

For me, this was most funny.

Displayed like this would only further hint to the fact that he is lying. In response to a question regarding the truth we went straight into a defensive mode in an angry manner. What an arrogant lier.

How DARE someone say a politician is lying!

Why are these Democrats so angry? They should be happy and jovial ... they passed the biggest travesty of spending in our country's history in the past year. That's quite an accomplishment - especially when the purpose of the healthcare bill was supposed to moderate the expense, which we now know it will not do.

People don't like to step in a steaming pile of horse**** and be told by our politicians it's really good for us, doesn't stink and we're too stupid to understand it.

I don't know about your assessment. Are we watching the same video? I didn't see him "blow up." In a small, personal venue like that, when someone is 3 feet from you calls you a liar, aren't YOU going to react?

Ahhhhh, YouTube.

I don't know about your assessment. Are we watching the same video? I didn't see him "blow up." In a small, personal venue like that, when someone is 3 feet from you calls you a liar, aren't YOU going to react?

Ahhhhh, YouTube.
Nice spin. Slamming the table, yelling at his consitients. And he was lying.

I am not saying what he did was good, but to say he is a lair and not have him react to me this would make him a liar in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom