• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Day, Another Example of Racism

Here are a few more examples of racism

Keep schools closed
Eliminate school choice
Defund the police
Open borders, decriminalize illegal border crossing.

All these policies hurt low income mostly minority communities.

Please. The thing that hurt low income, mostly minority children, was a conservative, supreme court decision, back in the seventies. San Antonio independent school district VS Rodriguez, I think, which enshrined in the constitution the idea that poor communities cannot expect the same education funding as rich communities, despite the constitution guaranteeing equal protection under the law.

It was the conservative slap-back to Brown VS Board of education. The lord giveth and he taketh away.

Here are a few more examples of racism

Keep schools closed
Eliminate school choice
Defund the police
Open borders, decriminalize illegal border crossing.

All these policies hurt low income mostly minority communities.

Bull****

You're the one claiming all black convicts are innocent of the crimes they've been convicted.

In your state, that may very well be true.

You guys will never get over that black versus white ****. And to tell you the truth. We have that problem in Australia. Blacks want everything for free. They don't want to work. They steal, they cause damage beyond description. But we still give them 500 dollars a week free. And they still cause mayhem.

During his 2nd term, I hope Trump goes out of his way to create the largest bridge ever created between minorities and the Republican Party. This will create a Trump dynasty.

During his 2nd term, I hope Trump goes out of his way to create the largest bridge ever created between minorities and the Republican Party. This will create a Trump dynasty.

lol...

He'll march them right over that bridge to waiting camps. Heil Trump!

the police benefits whites more than blacks.

LOL
Yea, more whites getting killed in these cities because of a lack of manpower and demonizing the police.
All the whites that can afford it are moving out of the cities.

A couple questions that come to mind watching that twitter video...

1. Why wasn't his name on the list? Was it a clerical error? Or did someone deliberately leave his name off the list because he's black?

2. What happened that caused the security guards to call the police? Is that standard procedure? Or did something happen that made those guards feel threatened?

3. What was the eventual outcome of the situation? Did the homeowner's organization apologize to Marshall? Did Marshall apologize to the guards? Is everybody happy now?

The answers to these questions will go a long way toward justifying the OP's claims of racism.

btw, what does that other event have to do with Marshall's situation? Is Marshall about to be sent to jail for something he didn't do?

Yes to question 2. The guy is black. That is all it takes in many cases.

LOL
Yea, more whites getting killed in these cities because of a lack of manpower and demonizing the police.
All the whites that can afford it are moving out of the cities.

I know this is purely anecdotal but I called the cops on some white kids tagging a parking lot I live adjacent too. They showed up in 30 min and just gave the kids a warning.

I typically see black kids who hang out in the neighborhood with the police response time much faster and usually ending up the black kids in cuffs.

Yes to question 2. The guy is black. That is all it takes in many cases.

I asked three questions in point number 2. Which one does your "yes" answer apply to?

A "yes" answer doesn't apply to the first one. The second and third could be answered with a "yes", but then you would be obliged to explain further.

Are you saying that community is racist? Are you saying that all that has to happen to prompt the security guards to call the police is for someone to be black? Do you have actual proof of this policy for that community?

Or, are you just giving your response because you are making **** up?

Please. The thing that hurt low income, mostly minority children, was a conservative, supreme court decision, back in the seventies. San Antonio independent school district VS Rodriguez, I think, which enshrined in the constitution the idea that poor communities cannot expect the same education funding as rich communities, despite the constitution guaranteeing equal protection under the law.

It was the conservative slap-back to Brown VS Board of education. The lord giveth and he taketh away.

LOL
Joe Biden didn'''t just compromise with segregationists. He fought for their cause in schools, experts say.

Democrats don’t want school choice.
The teachers in LA won’t return to school until there is Medicare for all and police are defunded.

I know this is purely anecdotal but I called the cops on some white kids tagging a parking lot I live adjacent too. They showed up in 30 min and just gave the kids a warning.

I typically see black kids who hang out in the neighborhood with the police response time much faster and usually ending up the black kids in cuffs.

When you called the cops, did you say “white” kids?
If they were black kids would you have said “black” kids?

For myself I would have called and simply said there are kids making trouble.

It’s possible the police were short handed or on a more important call as the reason for their delay. Your call doesn’t sound that important compared to other incidents the police have to respond to.

When you called the cops, did you say “white” kids?
If they were black kids would you have said “black” kids?

For myself I would have called and simply said there are kids making trouble.

It’s possible the police were short handed or on a more important call as the reason for their delay. Your call doesn’t sound that important compared to other incidents the police have to respond to.

When you call 911 the operator specifically asks for the race and description of the kids.

Back
Top Bottom