• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another coward writes a book about Trump

Airyaman

New Druid
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I guess Bill Barr can't get work and needs some income, so he's jumped off the Trump train late to make money on a "tell all" book.

Sorry, these people are cowards. They could have done something at the time these things were happening yet they did nothing except kiss Trump's orange ass.

I would say screw Bill Barr, not buying his book, but I don't buy these kind of books regardless...

Dear Bill Barr,

Go **** yourself.

- America

(For some odd reason, just about every time I see a thread mentioning Bill Barr I think of Bill Burr. Then I wonder what the hell he's supposed to have to do with any of this).

I guess Bill Barr can't get work and needs some income, so he's jumped off the Trump train late to make money on a "tell all" book.

Sorry, these people are cowards. They could have done something at the time these things were happening yet they did nothing except kiss Trump's orange ass.

I would say screw Bill Barr, not buying his book, but I don't buy these kind of books regardless...

I say the book needs to be compared with public statements and testimony (if any) with an eye towards subpoenas at the least.

Everybody writes a book, who cares

Don't you know that for Trump and all his cronies, it is all about personal power and money for themselves? Those are the "only" people that are around him.

What is hilarious is how many blind people that want to be around him, think they will gain from supporting him. The reality is that they are never going to get any power or any money being around him. They will all end up being the lackeys of Trump and never receive anything for their support. It shows how unlimited stupidity does exist. Helping greedy people and never receiving anything in return.

Sigh, it is a sign of the times. The mad rush to live in the gutter.

Wow! Powerful stuff.

So powerful that it didn't change even one little part of your hate for Trump.

Maybe a 12-Step Program.

Wow! Powerful stuff.

So powerful that it didn't change even one little part of your hate for Trump.

Maybe a 12-Step Program.
wtf are you going on about?

Yeah, donnie can really pick em

LOL. The wages of wokeness are death.

Everybody writes a book, who cares

Yes. All we need is Trump saying you are not going to believe what his top people are finding on Obama's secret birth certificate, and that's enough to send his fans running around chasing their tails for 6 years straight and then electing him to the presidency. :LOL:

I've read snippets of the book. He really nailed Trump to the wall, but it's hard to give him any props given how he was Trump's lapdog for so long. If he believed Trump was that bad, he should have resigned in protest.

Yes. All we need is Trump saying you are not going to believe what his top people are finding on Obama's secret birth certificate, and that's enough to send his fans running around chasing their tails for 6 years straight and then electing him to the presidency. :LOL:

When was the last time Trump made an unsolicited mention of Obama's Birth Certificate?

He posted a link to something about Bill Barr's book. If you're tinkling in your panties because Barr hates Trump, take it up with him, and don't pollute the board.

I'm not Joe Biden.

I'm simply amazed that there are so many that just can't free themselves from the ghost of Trump.

I'm not Joe Biden.

I'm simply amazed that there are so many that just can't free themselves from the ghost of Trump.

Nobody was talking about Biden, except you. BDS?

You should write to Bill Barr and tell him to free himself from the ghost of Trump, since he wrote the book, not the OP. But the smart people know that's exactly what Barr is trying to do - wash the stink of Trump off himself. It isn't working.

Don't you know that for Trump and all his cronies, it is all about personal power and money for themselves? Those are the "only" people that are around him.

What is hilarious is how many blind people that want to be around him, think they will gain from supporting him. The reality is that they are never going to get any power or any money being around him. They will all end up being the lackeys of Trump and never receive anything for their support. It shows how unlimited stupidity does exist. Helping greedy people and never receiving anything in return.

Sigh, it is a sign of the times. The mad rush to live in the gutter.

Seldom do good things happen for those who enter Trump's orbit. Interesting how the seduction of power blinded so many to this.

Back
Top Bottom