• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another coward writes a book about Trump

Is there a program for cult members?

I don't know. Most 12-Step programs address dependence by folks on actions delivering immediate gratification and escape that destroy the ability of folks to function well in other parts of their lives.

There might be.

Opinions vary!
Thank God yours is in the minority

Why did you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it was the whole thought?

I don't know. Most 12-Step programs address dependence by folks on actions delivering immediate gratification and escape that destroy the ability of folks to function well in other parts of their lives.

There might be.
The smarter you try to sound, the dumber you sound. Really. It's obvious to anyone with a working brain that you'll defend Trump no matter what he does. Nobody takes a word you type seriously.

Why did you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it was the whole thought?

I don't think the consensus of opinion is that America would be better off with trump at the helm.

That Grand Old Party considers him toxic. They are trying to separate from him.

Unfortunately those brainwashed white working class men (deplorables) still make up a large percentage of the Republican voter base. If republican politicians lose them they will have a hard time keeping their phoney baloney jobs. Hell they know the deplorables won't vote for a Democrat. What are they so scared of?

You hate Trump. I get it.

Your opinions are opinions. The world also contains facts.

If the Keystone Excel Pipeline was under construction and ANWAR was pumping oil and oil and gas leases were being issued for companies to exploit the rich reserves on US Federal Lands, we would not be so hog tied right now.

We oppose Russian militarism and send them billions to conduct their militarism.

What's wrong with this picture?

What's wrong with the dementia ridden moron who painted this picture?

I don't care about Biden as a person, but his judgement and stupidity are both in the glaring lights of reality and they get uglier every day.
That sir is your opinion. And as you have indicated, you are entitled to it just as we are entitled to ours.

Correct.

What always amazes me about these kiss-and-tell books is that they almost always seek to "cleanse" any role the author had in the chicanery that goes on during their tenure. If you're the undersecretary of state for Central Asia or whatever, you probably don't have much sway. If you're the attorney general, your actions at the time will have a very loud echo.

Absolutely.

Barr is trying to rinse the stink of Trump off himself. Too late. He had a chance to do that in 2020, and didn't. Or even 2021 for that matter.

Barr is a fraud.

Absolutely.

Barr is trying to rinse the stink of Trump off himself. Too late. He had a chance to do that in 2020, and didn't. Or even 2021 for that matter.

Barr is a fraud.

I'd be more interested in hearing his rationale for the whole "no collusion" announcement he made instead of the election fraud resignation which meant nothing. Both the Mueller IC report as well as the Senate confirmed a lot of collusion between Trump's camp and the Russians.... Not to mention that if you were working for me as an investigator, and I told you to go investigate ACME, Inc to see if they were doing something wrong and you came back telling me that the CEO of ACME wasn't interested in talking to you...I'd say go back and subpoena him for a sit-down.

It likely would result in some bigger piece of shit, I agree.
just read this quote today:
“I’ve told you that the fraud claims are not supported, and others have also told you this. But your legal team continues to shovel this shit out to the American people. And it is wrong.” ~ Barr to tRump 12/01/20 re election fraud

As corrupt as he is, even he knew the big lie was a lie.

How goddamn disgusting that we have morons in the country who believe the lie that fat moron Trump peddled.
allow me to repeat an observation that it was not until the tRump misadministration that i realized there were so many ignorant deplorables living within our nation's borders

Last edited:
allow me to repeat an observation that it was not until the tRump misadministration that i realized there were so many ignorant, deplorables living within our nation's borders

Funny enough I feel the same. I always knew we had lunatics in this country. I never realized how many of them appeared to be seemingly normal people until Trump came along.

I have not seen this since 1978 in the jungles of Guyana.

As corrupt as he is, even he knew the big lie was a lie.

How goddamn disgusting that we have morons in the country who believe the lie that fat moron Trump peddled.

I think they want to believe the lie. Deep down they know it's not true.

Like many things on the right, they seek out sources of misinformation that reinforce what they want to believe is true.

Is that the measuring stick by which we determine how well Americans are doing? The price of gas and nothing else? And can you help me with the specific Biden policies or legislation that is the direct cause of the increase in price? And the only cause, I presume?
In fact, Biden has done little to nothing that lead directly to the increase in the price of gas, but even if he did I will happily pay more for gas if that means Trump is no longer infesting the white house. Any day. Every day.

I'm always confused by the folks that hate Trump. Why do you hate Trump?

Regarding inflation, it was, IN THE REAL WORLD, CONTROLLED UNDER TRUMP. It is rising toward Jimmy Carter levels under Biden.

Regardless of who is at fault for inflation getting our of hand, it is getting our of hand. "The Buck Stops Here" would seem to apply.

Economists seem to think that an inflation rate of 2.0% or slightly below is good for the economy. Too low and we're in recession. Too high and were "over heating".

Year. Social Security COLA %
2015. 0.0
2016. 0.3
2017. 2.0
2018 2.8
2019. 1.6
2020. 1.3
2021. 5.9

It sounds like the SS COLA will be higher in 2022 than it was in 2021.

Regarding Biden policies that directly lead to changing price levels of gas, Fossil fuels are a commodity. Less supply means more demand. Biden's policies from shutting down pipelines to canceling leases is intended to short the supply.

The price per barrel of oil today is higher than it has been since 2014.

Opinions vary!
Thank God yours is in the minority

Why did you amputate a shred of thought and post it as if it was a whole thought?

I've read snippets of the book. He really nailed Trump to the wall, but it's hard to give him any props given how he was Trump's lapdog for so long. If he believed Trump was that bad, he should have resigned in protest.
Agree. I have no doubt what he says is true; but he and Bolton po'd me because they should have revealed this shit when he was being impeached. :mad:

Agree. I have no doubt what he says is true; but he and Bolton po'd me because they should have revealed this shit when he was being impeached. :mad:

Exactly. If Barr was a real patriot, he would have gone to McConnell.

Now, McConnell and the other lapdogs may have ignored it, but at least he could clear his conscience.

You hate Trump. I get it.

Your opinions are opinions. The world also contains facts.

If the Keystone Excel Pipeline was under construction and ANWAR was pumping oil and oil and gas leases were being issued for companies to exploit the rich reserves on US Federal Lands, we would not be so hog tied right now.

We oppose Russian militarism and send them billions to conduct their militarism.

What's wrong with this picture?

What's wrong with the dementia ridden moron who painted this picture?

I don't care about Biden as a person, but his judgement and stupidity are both in the glaring lights of reality and they get uglier every day.
You do realize that Biden's EO on the XL Pipeline was because the conservative SCOTUS said it required additional environmental studies.

This executive order came in the wake of the United States Supreme Court’s 2020 ruling, which saw the justices siding with environmental groups and ruling that the Keystone XL Pipeline (KXL) — a rerouted addition to the existing system — would need to undergo a much lengthier and more detailed permitting process before the expansion could occur. At that time, the ruling represented a victory for those who opposed the project. Now, even with hopes of future construction completely dashed, the KXL remains a hotly debated issue. In fact, its current state is almost as fraught as its history.

The smarter you try to sound, the dumber you sound. Really. It's obvious to anyone with a working brain that you'll defend Trump no matter what he does. Nobody takes a word you type seriously.

I don't defend Trump. I defend the outcomes he produced.

I also challenge those that attack Trump based on no real world facts because they hate due to the propaganda they have accepted.

You are blinded to the meanings of what I post because you hate.

I don't think the consensus of opinion is that America would be better off with trump at the helm.

That Grand Old Party considers him toxic. They are trying to separate from him.

Unfortunately those brainwashed white working class men (deplorables) still make up a large percentage of the Republican voter base. If republican politicians lose them they will have a hard time keeping their phoney baloney jobs. Hell they know the deplorables won't vote for a Democrat. What are they so scared of?

You didn't answer my question.

In a tragic way since it's hurting the country, departing from Trump's policies and operating counter to his advice has hurt and is hurting the country.

Whether you look at the oil price crisis, inflation, Ukraine, Afghanistan withdrawal, government spending, international tranquility, nuclear proliferation or anything else, we moving in the wrong direction(s).

But, mean tweets.

That sir is your opinion. And as you have indicated, you are entitled to it just as we are entitled to ours.

Inflation and oil imports are up.

Median Household Income and Real Wages are down.

Not much else to say to paint the picture domestically.

My opinions are based on real world facts.

<snip>
From January 2021 to January 2022, real average hourly earnings decreased 1.3 percent, seasonally
adjusted. The change in real average hourly earnings combined with a decrease of 1.5 percent in the
average workweek resulted in a 2.7-percent decrease in real average weekly earnings over this period.
<snip>

Back
Top Bottom