• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another coward writes a book about Trump

When was the last time Trump made an unsolicited mention of Obama's Birth Certificate?

When it no longer suited him.

Are you saying he wasn’t lying? And that people didn’t love him only because he told lies they like to believe? Are you saying his lies about the pandemic magically going away by April 2020, or the stolen elections, are any different?

Bill Barr destroyed his legacy with his service to Trump, now he wants to pretend he has integrity. ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE

If you know Bill Barr's history in the Reagan administration you know he never had a legacy.

I agree he spoke up too soon but there is some value in all those who worked with Trump coming out and saying he's trash. The cult has to explain why everyone who worked closely with Trump thinks he's garbage. That's hard to explain even for a hardcore cult member.

I'm not Joe Biden.

I'm simply amazed that there are so many that just can't free themselves from the ghost of Trump.

The ghost of trump?

Hell he is running for President again

The last thing I want is for anyone to forget what an unmitigated disaster he is!

If you know Bill Barr's history in the Reagan administration you know he never had a legacy.

I agree he spoke up too soon but there is some value in all those who worked with Trump coming out and saying he's trash. The cult has to explain why everyone who worked closely with Trump thinks he's garbage. That's hard to explain even for a hardcore cult member.
I do know about his previous time in the Reagan Admin, after he left he made his money and should have walked away. Barr is showing his truest of colors he wanted in the Trump Admin and did Trump’s bidding now he wants to pretend he did not.

Nobody was talking about Biden, except you. BDS?

You should write to Bill Barr and tell him to free himself from the ghost of Trump, since he wrote the book, not the OP. But the smart people know that's exactly what Barr is trying to do - wash the stink of Trump off himself. It isn't working.

Your post to which I responded:
He posted a link to something about Bill Barr's book. If you're tinkling in your panties because Barr hates Trump, take it up with him, and don't pollute the board.

When it no longer suited him.

Are you saying he wasn’t lying? And that people didn’t love him only because he told lies they like to believe? Are you saying his lies about the pandemic magically going away by April 2020, or the stolen elections, are any different?

You hate Trump. I get it.

Your opinions are opinions. The world also contains facts.

If the Keystone Excel Pipeline was under construction and ANWAR was pumping oil and oil and gas leases were being issued for companies to exploit the rich reserves on US Federal Lands, we would not be so hog tied right now.

We oppose Russian militarism and send them billions to conduct their militarism.

What's wrong with this picture?

What's wrong with the dementia ridden moron who painted this picture?

I don't care about Biden as a person, but his judgement and stupidity are both in the glaring lights of reality and they get uglier every day.

Ghost? He is still the kingmaker in most GOP elections around the country, and the GOP front runner for 2024. That’s one heck of a ghost.

Is his mailing address 1699 Pennsylvania Avenue?

We are told repeatedly that Trump is no longer a factor. Now you say he is the MAIN factor?

Interesting. I wonder why...

Could be because, if Trump WAS still in the White House and the moronically stupid decisions made by Biden had never been implemented, we in the US and the people around the world would be better off.

It seems that more people are coming around to my way of thinking on a daily basis.

Again, interesting.

The ghost of trump?

Hell he is running for President again

The last thing I want is for anyone to forget what an unmitigated disaster he is!

With respect, if Trump was still President today, we in the US and people around the world, particularly in Ukraine, would be better off.

Inflation is bad right now. Gas prices are set right now to sky rocket and there is not a product on a shelf anywhere that is not affected by the price of fuels.

ch.gaschart

Last edited:
With respect, if Trump was still President today, we in the US and people around the world, particularly in Ukraine, would be better off.

Opinions vary!
Thank God yours is in the minority

Inflation is bad right now. Gas prices are set right now to sky rocket and there is not a product on a shelf anywhere that is not affected by the price of fuels.

ch.gaschart
Is that the measuring stick by which we determine how well Americans are doing? The price of gas and nothing else? And can you help me with the specific Biden policies or legislation that is the direct cause of the increase in price? And the only cause, I presume?
In fact, Biden has done little to nothing that lead directly to the increase in the price of gas, but even if he did I will happily pay more for gas if that means Trump is no longer infesting the white house. Any day. Every day.

Is that the measuring stick by which we determine how well Americans are doing? The price of gas and nothing else? And can you help me with the specific Biden policies or legislation that is the direct cause of the increase in price? And the only cause, I presume?
In fact, Biden has done little to nothing that lead directly to the increase in the price of gas, but even if he did I will happily pay more for gas if that means Trump is no longer infesting the white house. Any day. Every day.
Inflation at 10% eating every dime of the wage gain
National gas average almost $4
Chain supply crisis
Massive invation of illegal aliens and drugs at the southern "border"
Crime wave ravaging blue cities throughout the country
Tyrannical mask & vaxx mandates and covid-19 mixed messaging

It's easy, really. They don't read those books.

I have no doubt that Barr’s book desperately tries to shift blame and excuse his own role in everything that transpired prior to the “stolen election” BS…but he was just as guilty and just as much a part of it as anyone else. Perhaps even moreso, since his involvement was a calculated and deliberate effort….he knew exactly what he was doing. Whereas Trump is simply a mentally and emotionally unstable sociopath.

It’s just unfortunate that Barr’s book will allow him to continue deriving financial reward from his own embarrassing and disgraceful dereliction of duty as AG

Inflation at 10% eating every dime of the wage gain
National gas average almost $4
Chain supply crisis
Massive invation of illegal aliens and drugs at the southern "border"
Crime wave ravaging blue cities throughout the country
Tyrannical mask & vaxx mandates and covid-19 mixed messaging

Your economic points are nonsense. People have a lot of money so that's driving up inflation as demand is outpacing supply. Gas prices and supply chain problems are global. Is Biden responsible for everything that happens in the world?

All major cities are blue and COVID has also caused a spike in crime. There was a spike in crime even under Trump. What did Trump do about it?
Every major country in the world pretty much had the same mask and vaccination policies.

And your guy tried to overthrow the government to stay in power. He claims white people are being denied the vaccine. He has praised Putin.

I guess Bill Barr can't get work and needs some income, so he's jumped off the Trump train late to make money on a "tell all" book.

Sorry, these people are cowards. They could have done something at the time these things were happening yet they did nothing except kiss Trump's orange ass.

I would say screw Bill Barr, not buying his book, but I don't buy these kind of books regardless...

How many has that been?

I've read snippets of the book. He really nailed Trump to the wall, but it's hard to give him any props given how he was Trump's lapdog for so long. If he believed Trump was that bad, he should have resigned in protest.

Correct.

What always amazes me about these kiss-and-tell books is that they almost always seek to "cleanse" any role the author had in the chicanery that goes on during their tenure. If you're the undersecretary of state for Central Asia or whatever, you probably don't have much sway. If you're the attorney general, your actions at the time will have a very loud echo.

I've read snippets of the book. He really nailed Trump to the wall, but it's hard to give him any props given how he was Trump's lapdog for so long. If he believed Trump was that bad, he should have resigned in protest.
would such a resignation open the door to someone even worse, like an eastman?
to me, that would constitute going from bad to worse

Your economic points are nonsense. People have a lot of money so that's driving up inflation as demand is outpacing supply. Gas prices and supply chain problems are global. Is Biden responsible for everything that happens in the world?

All major cities are blue and COVID has also caused a spike in crime. There was a spike in crime even under Trump. What did Trump do about it?
Every major country in the world pretty much had the same mask and vaccination policies.

And your guy tried to overthrow the government to stay in power. He claims white people are being denied the vaccine. He has praised Putin.
Be I engaged this fantasy I need you to take my litmus test. It a test to see how gaslit you are.

Ready? Ok... How many genders are there?

Back
Top Bottom