• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another central american migrant caravan is forming, but it’s reportedly not heading for us

I didn't realize that Central Americans were en route to NZ.

Unless migrants swim in a huge caravan, creating tasty waves throughout the Gulf basin, I doubt he'll be concerned.

Unless migrants swim in a huge caravan, creating tasty waves throughout the Gulf basin, I doubt he'll be concerned.

Or Kon Tiki-like move on their part.

You want open borders. I'm wondering if you're doing your part. I guess you aren't. Why not?

Who said I want open borders?

Oh yeah, you.

Dismissed.

15,000+ this time. Well, hopefully Mexico will be able to accommodate this bunch. You can be certain they won't be coming into the US.

Based on what I've read they're not because they're heading into Chiapas for jobs there.

link

Based on what I've read they're not because they're heading into Chiapas for jobs there.

link

From your link:

However, she said that some members of the new caravan would likely travel later to Mexico’s northern border and seek to enter the United States.

Back
Top Bottom