• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another, bigger migrant caravan is set to leave from Honduras next month

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Another migrant caravan — this one estimated at 15,000 people — is preparing to leave Honduras on Jan. 15, according to migrant rights advocates and Spanish-language media.

“They say they are even bigger and stronger than the last caravan,” said Irma Garrido, a member of the migrant advocacy group Reactiva Tijuana Foundation.

Meanwhile, thousands of Central American migrants from a caravan that left Honduras in October remain stranded at the U.S.-Mexico border and languishing in crowded Tijuana shelters while they wait out a lengthy process to file asylum requests with the United States.

https://www.latimes.com/world/la-me-ln-new-migrant-caravan-20181227-story.html

I’m gonna start producing t-shirts and stickers in Spanish... Welcome to Tijuana, Now go home.

Well, this will be a test for Mexico’s southern border. TJ ain’t gonna be none too pleased ‘bout this.

Make your bets now: https://www.debatepolitics.com/poll...southern-border-against-illegal-invaders.html

Democrats aren’t gonna like this much, as it illustratesntheir fecklessness on Border Security.

I’m gonna start producing t-shirts and stickers in Spanish... Welcome to Tijuana, Now go home.

Well, this will be a test for Mexico’s southern border. TJ ain’t gonna be none too pleased ‘bout this.

Make your bets now: https://www.debatepolitics.com/poll...southern-border-against-illegal-invaders.html

Democrats aren’t gonna like this much, as it illustratesntheir fecklessness on Border Security.

Get your geography book and see if you can locate Chiapas!

Another caravan on the way: 15,000 heading north but destination is Chiapas

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/another-caravan-on-the-way/

A brain is a terrible thing to waste.......

Send 500,000 troops to the border now! Prepare the tear gas! We are under invasion from the scary brown refugees!

Truml should dump this on Pelosi and Schumer by declaring he will support whatever they think is appropriate to process this group in a legal organized manner. Then keep count of how many slip buy due to insufficient measures.

Trump needs to endanger everyone by putting our security in their hands. Let them own their position.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Truml should dump this on Pelosi and Schumer by declaring he will support whatever they think is appropriate to process this group in a legal organized manner. Then keep count of how many slip buy due to insufficient measures.

Trump needs to endanger everyone by putting our security in their hands. Let them own their position.

Geography is your friend!

Chiapas, see if you can locate it!

Send 500,000 troops to the border now! Prepare the tear gas! We are under invasion from the scary brown refugees!
I say do the exact opposite and recall everyone. Let's play it thr dems way until the country cries uncle

Instead of playing this game feel free to post a map or make your point.

Are they not headed here? Are they too far away to make it here? What is it your trying to say without committing to it? Stop being cowardingly and spit it out.

Just adding to the 30 million invaders already here.

Instead of playing this game feel free to post a map or make your point.

Are they not headed here? Are they too far away to make it here? What is it your trying to say without committing to it? Stop being cowardingly and spit it out.

Ask nicely! Why the controversial tone? It’s all good; your goggle machine is broke, no worries;

Here’s your homework assignment: how far is the “caravan’s” destination from our border/soon to be wall?

Don’t be so lazy; do you only have one news source?

Migrant caravans, the ultimate conservative laxative.

You like America having Open Borders which foment the invasion of illegals, and cause death, rape and misery?

How compassionate of you.

Oh noes!!!1!!!11!!! And we barely survived the last one from eating all our babies!

I'm all for your disinterest. Let's greet them st the border with gift baskets.

You guy **** your pants over the army of ISIS insurgents last time and it turned out to be not that big of a deal. Oddly enough, without a wall...

That's in Mexico. I'm in New Mexico. Meaning this is right in my back yard!!!!

Just adding to the 30 million invaders already here.

No wonder you people are always so terrified. You actually believe this is an "invasion."

Oh noes!!!1!!!11!!! And we barely survived the last one from eating all our babies!

Fetus Fritters; just like Buffalo Wings, but different, twelve different sauces..........tastes like chicken!

No wonder you people are always so terrified. You actually believe this is an "invasion."

They are always under attack. Always the victim. Therefore always crying. It's so prevalent with these folks that when there isn't enough facts to persist with their fear, they go into conspiracy theory land to fabricate why they are so scared.

This is your defense of Open Borders? And the 30 million illegal invaders.

They are always under attack. Always the victim. Therefore always crying. It's so prevalent with these folks that when there isn't enough facts to persist with their fear, they go into conspiracy theory land to fabricate why they are so scared.

30 million illegals... and Democrats encouraging more, despite the death and carnage the idiotic policy they foment causes.

Ask nicely! Why the controversial tone? It’s all good; your goggle machine is broke, no worries;

Here’s your homework assignment: how far is the “caravan’s” destination from our border/soon to be wall?

Don’t be so lazy; do you only have one news source?
If Condescension is all you have, goodnight. You wanna discuss an honest disagreement I will engage you. But what you're doing here isnt anything but nonsensical baiting.

You guy **** your pants over the army of ISIS insurgents last time and it turned out to be not that big of a deal. Oddly enough, without a wall...
What's with the spin?

I'm suggesting if you think you understand border security than the rest of us, we turn it over it over to you and you own it, for better or for worse.

Why are you afraid of culpability?

Your uncomfortable with the word invasion. What word are you comfortable with?

If Condescension is all you have, goodnight. You wanna discuss an honest disagreement I will engage you. But what you're doing here isnt anything but nonsensical baiting.

Condescension? This caravan has a better chance of showing up in Cancun than ElPaso. Who normally holds your hand?

Back
Top Bottom