• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another, bigger migrant caravan is set to leave from Honduras next month

I’m gonna start producing t-shirts and stickers in Spanish... Welcome to Tijuana, Now go home.

Well, this will be a test for Mexico’s southern border. TJ ain’t gonna be none too pleased ‘bout this.

Make your bets now: https://www.debatepolitics.com/poll...southern-border-against-illegal-invaders.html

Democrats aren’t gonna like this much, as it illustratesntheir fecklessness on Border Security.
Am I missing something here, Zimmer?

(emphasis added)

Garrido said this new, larger caravan will probably be joined by more people in El Salvador and in Guatemala, but she said they don’t plan on coming straight to the Tijuana-San Diego border, where resources are already stretched nearly to a breaking point.

“They will stay in the south of Mexico in Chiapas and Oaxaca. Their aim is to request work there,” she said.

Condescension? This caravan has a better chance of showing up in Cancun than ElPaso. Who normally holds your hand?
You would of better served to stop your post without the hand holding comment. You wanna talk about, the caravan ok we can but not if your gonna be that guy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You would of better served to stop your post without the hand holding comment. You wanna talk about, the caravan ok we can but not if your gonna be that guy

You would be better served than to play dumb, (benefit of the doubt,) and keep yourself up to date on current events. This “caravan” seems to be bound for central Mexico, but you knew that didn’t you? If you chime in on a thread there are certain expectations........

30 million illegals... and Democrats encouraging more, despite the death and carnage the idiotic policy they foment causes.

More right-wing pants wetting. Which is why you guys make such terrible leaders.

Instead of playing this game feel free to post a map or make your point.

Are they not headed here? Are they too far away to make it here? What is it your trying to say without committing to it? Stop being cowardingly and spit it out.

Chiapas is nowhere near the US border.

In fact, it is basically about as far away from the US border as you can get and still be in Mexico.

Which makes the hysteria rather laughable.

I say do the exact opposite and recall everyone. Let's play it thr dems way until the country cries uncle

"Until the country cries uncle?" Trump had his base crying Uncle from the second he began his campaign, so that's 1/3 of the USA crying Uncle since 2015. And they haven't stopped in 3+ years.

I’m gonna start producing t-shirts and stickers in Spanish... Welcome to Tijuana, Now go home.

Well, this will be a test for Mexico’s southern border. TJ ain’t gonna be none too pleased ‘bout this.

Make your bets now: https://www.debatepolitics.com/poll...southern-border-against-illegal-invaders.html

Democrats aren’t gonna like this much, as it illustratesntheir fecklessness on Border Security.
Did you even read the article or you are just relying on stupidity and ignorance?

Invasion? Fine employers, establish effective national ID cards, raise wages, problem solved, or at least diminished significantly.

Wait a minute!! What would we do without “American carnage,” “Mexican rapists,” or “invasion”?!? We may have to start blaming blacks for our problems again. How quaint.

Invasion? Fine employers, establish effective national ID cards, raise wages, problem solved, or at least diminished significantly.

Wait a minute!! What would we do without “American carnage,” “Mexican rapists,” or “invasion”?!? We may have to start blaming blacks for our problems again. How quaint.
Your post makes no sense

1. National ID cards
We cant get the left to agree to requiring people to produce their ID at an election poll but you think they are going to agree to a national ID card. Call me a cynic

2. Raise wages
You think its low wages drawing them here and raising wages will give them less incentive.

How about if we cut them off of all gov assistance programs, not let them apply for any type of license or enroll in any of our schools.

How about if our local governments stop offering them protection from our federal government.

How about if we physically block them from illegally entering our country like by putting up a wall and patrolling it.

This thread is ignorant even for you.

Next time read the links. This caravan isn't headed to Tijuana. Nobody is going to steal your blueberry picking job.

This post was chock full of fail. Well done. You embarrassed yourself....again.

Am I missing something here, Zimmer?

(emphasis added)

I don't think facts matter to Trumpeteer propaganda. The point is to scream "Another Caravan is Coming, We're DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.......unless we build a wall".

Yeah, that last big "invasion" was ... wait, no, never mind. Turned out to be nothing, didn't it?

Truml should dump this on Pelosi and Schumer by declaring he will support whatever they think is appropriate to process this group in a legal organized manner. Then keep count of how many slip buy due to insufficient measures.

Trump needs to endanger everyone by putting our security in their hands. Let them own their position.

Insufficient measures, like simply closing the border processing center and telling them "there's no room at the inn"?

The Democrats seem to want more personnel, additional facilities, quicker intake, faster adjudication for those applying to refugee status. They seem like they are ready to fund those things, along with better technology like database connections and camera drones along the border, just not Trump's ridiculous, medieval wall.

Insufficient measures, like simply closing the border processing center and telling them "there's no room at the inn"?

The Democrats seem to want more personnel, additional facilities, quicker intake, faster adjudication for those applying to refugee status. They seem like they are ready to fund those things, along with better technology like database connections and camera drones along the border, just not Trump's ridiculous, medieval wall.
I have no issue with those additional things. What is the reasoning behind not giving him the funding to build his wall? You c1n have all those other things too. Building a wall does not interfere with any of those things.

I’m still wondering what happened to the last caravan? Did they attack us yet? If they did, I must have missed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still wondering what happened to the last caravan? Did they attack us yet? If they did, I must have missed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are here and underground. Working as part of the deep state.

Back
Top Bottom