• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Attempt To Silence The People

Hi, Jack. Seems the meeting was Hi Jacked by the crowd.

No harm, no foul by the LOWV's. Just unprecedented.

Reminds me of "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington". I highly recommend the movie to everyone this election season.

Jack, so when Code Pink disrupts Congressional hearings does this mean their freedom of speech is being violated?

Jack, so when Code Pink disrupts Congressional hearings does this mean their freedom of speech is being violated?

You need to watch the video again. This is not even comparable to Code Pink. These are "the people", not an activist group. The normal procedure of saying The Pledge Of Allegience was bypassed and "the people" got it straightened out. Not even close.

You need to watch the video again. This is not even comparable to Code Pink. These are "the people", not an activist group. The normal procedure of saying The Pledge Of Allegience was bypassed and "the people" got it straightened out. Not even close.

Ahhheemmm Code Pink are also "The People" and endowed with the same rights to Freedom of Speech.

You misheard. The moderator said something like, It's not been our custom to say the Pledge of Allegiance at these type events."

Ahhheemmm Code Pink are also "The People" and endowed with the same rights to Freedom of Speech.

The people are not being disruptive and wanted to follow procedure. Code Pink wants to disrupt, not follow procedure. Not even close.

You misheard. The moderator said something like, It's not been our custom to say the Pledge of Allegiance at these type events."

No, that is not what she was going to say. She got cut off in her lame explanation by the people. The people have spoken and she got drowned out. Same thing is going to happen on Nov 2. The people will speak and the elitist liberal Marxist thugs are going to be silenced.

The people are not being disruptive and wanted to follow procedure. Code Pink wants to disrupt, not follow procedure. Not even close.

The moderator said that the Pledge was not a part of the program.

I can't watch video :-(
Anyway.....Yea! The People!

Anyone that distrupts a Congressional hearing gets kicked out.

The people said it was. We disagree. Take us to court.

Oh RAH go USA

but that has little to do with if these peoples right to free speech was violated. And since you are the one making the accusation that their rights were violated it is up to you to prove a rights violation.

Oh RAH go USA

but that has little to do with if these peoples right to free speech was violated. And since you are the one making the accusation that their rights were violated it is up to you to prove a rights violation.

I'm showing what happened when an elitist pig tried to shut the people up. That was my point. I don't have to do anything or prove anything.

I'm showing what happened when an elitist pig tried to shut the people up. That was my point. I don't have to do anything or prove anything.

You have already proven enough:dramallama:

Jeesh. So the lady didn't think quickly on her feet and say, "Great idea!" and now she's an elitist PIG??? Really??? I think you need to lighten up, my friend.

Jeesh. So the lady didn't think quickly on her feet and say, "Great idea!" and now she's an elitist PIG??? Really??? I think you need to lighten up, my friend.

She should have been tazed bro!!:mrgreen:

Yes, she's an elitist pig. There is absolutely no reason for her to put the cabosh on The Pledge of Allegiance. She needs to lighten up and so do you, my friend.

Yes, she's an elitist pig. There is absolutely no reason for her to put the cabosh on The Pledge of Allegiance. She needs to lighten up and so do you, my friend.

Wow. Good thing the lady isn't a member of our forum. You'd get an infraction. ;-)

Wow. Good thing the lady isn't a member of our forum. You'd get an infraction. ;-)

I know that. I've already received a warning. This is why your pals are going to get tossed out on their collective asses on Nov 2. Who are you going to give an infraction to for that?

Back
Top Bottom