• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anonymous declares cyberwar on Russia

That's great!

I think the Doomsday Clock is going to be adjusted even closer to midnight, very soon.

Sweet! I hope they are not operating from within US borders...

I get the feeling the whole point of them is they can be anywhere.
It's hard to be a secret organisation if the police can find you after a short search.

Anonymous is still a thing?

I tried to access a few Russian websites yesterday and they were down.

Wasn't sure if it was the Ukrainians, or the Kremlin keeping info from their people.

Turns out it was Anonymous. Well done. Keep at it.

I tried to access a few Russian websites yesterday and they were down.

Wasn't sure if it was the Ukrainians, or the Kremlin keeping info from their people.

Turns out it was Anonymous. Well done. Keep at it.
Hopefully they get into Russian munitions plants

Hopefully they get into Russian munitions plants

What kind of idiot would have a munitions plant linked to the internet in any way?
Obvious targets like that will use a secure intranet system if they have any interest in security at all.
I would be amazed if any US munitions systems are linked for example.

I get the feeling the whole point of them is they can be anywhere.
It's hard to be a secret organisation if the police can find you after a short search.
I don't think it's police, I think it's at the National Security Agency's level.

I hope the specific actions they take against Russia can't be traced back to US servers.
I think you greatly underestimate what a unified in goal Anonymous group can accomplish and you’ll never know how they got in or from where.

I think you greatly underestimate what a unified in goal Anonymous group can accomplish and you’ll never know how they got in or from where.
And I think you greatly underestimate the power of state controlled intelligence services and security branches.

Back
Top Bottom