• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Anonomous movie quotes and other things that tickle my pickle.

Doctor, she was 14 going on 30..........

ok Navy Pride I got for you.....;)

"If you see a pair of pants go flyin'
through the air, don't grab 'em."

cherokee said:
ok Navy Pride I got for you.....;)

"If you see a pair of pants go flyin'
through the air, don't grab 'em."

I only know the old ones my friend..........

Navy Pride said:
I only know the old ones my friend..........

youre gonna hit yourself for not getting it....lol...

Navy Pride said:
Doctor, she was 14 going on 30..........

I know I've heard this but for the
life of me I cant remember....

cherokee said:
youre gonna hit yourself for not getting it....lol...

Ok I'm sorry but I have to post it...lol..You ready buddy?

One of my all time favorite comedy teams….

Drum roll please.

Abbott and Costello...In “Hold That Ghost”

cherokee said:
I know I've heard this but for the
life of me I cant remember....

Jack Nicholson, One Flew over the Cukoos Nest.........

hipsterdufus said:
Don't you want to watch the world series?

Juicyfruit.

Great movie hips, I will never forget Nicholson taking that poll.....

Navy Pride said:
Jack Nicholson, One Flew over the Cukoos Nest.........

Maybe but the movie I remember it from was from "Hold that Ghost"
(had to grab the dvd)

Costello-- If you see a pair of pants go flyin' through the air, don't grab 'em.

Abbott-- Why not?

Costello-- I'll be in 'em!

I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be. Selatius, 17th Century.

Counselor! Come out, come out, wherever you are!

I can out philosophize you.

hipsterdufus said:
Leave the gun, take the canoli.
That's the best line in the first one...

The second one?...

FREDO - Taken care of me. You're my kid brother and you take care of me. Did you ever think about that -- did you ever once think about that. Send FREDO off to do this -- send FREDO off to do that! Let FREDO to take care of some Mickey Mouse night club somewhere! Send FREDO to pick somebody up at the airport! I'm your older brother Mike and I was stepped over!

MICHAEL - That's the way Pop wanted it.

FREDO - It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things I'm smart -- not like everyone says -- not dumb, smart and I want respect!

"Come and get one in the yarbles."

"It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life."

"I've always been good at killing people."

cnredd said:
That's the best line in the first one...

The second one?...

FREDO - Taken care of me. You're my kid brother and you take care of me. Did you ever think about that -- did you ever once think about that. Send FREDO off to do this -- send FREDO off to do that! Let FREDO to take care of some Mickey Mouse night club somewhere! Send FREDO to pick somebody up at the airport! I'm your older brother Mike and I was stepped over!

MICHAEL - That's the way Pop wanted it.

FREDO - It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things I'm smart -- not like everyone says -- not dumb, smart and I want respect!

FREDO - Every time I put my line in the water I said a Hail Mary. (His last fishing trip)

Willenholly: Put the monkey down, and your hands up. Let's go, misters. Do you want to get shot? I didn't think so.
Jay: Look, man. She doesn't want to go back to the lab. And for the record, I ain't gay.
Willenholly: And for the record, while we're one the subject, I knew that wasn't a real little boy.
Jay: And for one more record, he loves the ****.

"Did you ever pick your feet in Poughkeepsie?":2razz:

"Don't you never say an unkind word about the Time. Me and Silent Bob modeled our whole ****ing lives around Morris Day and Jerome. I'm a smooth pimp who loves the *****. And Tubby here is my black man servant. "

"All you motherfuc/kers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuc/k your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fuc/ks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our sh!t, then sh!t out our sh!t, then eat their sh!t which is made up of our sh!t that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfuc/ks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob. "

"I am the master of the clit! Remember this fuc/king face. Wherever you see clit, you'll see this fuc/king face! I make that sh!t work! No one rules the clit like me. Not this little fuc/k, none of you little fuc/ks out there. I am the clit commander! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. Ooh, you little fuc/k. Then I rub my nose..."

Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen.

**** damnation, man! **** redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it!

----------------------------

Mr. President, we cannot allow a mineshaft gap!
------------------------------------------------------

**** me? **** you! **** you and this whole city and everyone in it. **** the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. **** the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a ****ing job! **** the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in ****ing training. SLOW THE **** DOWN! **** the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. **** the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? **** the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you ****ing came from! **** the black-hatted Hasidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! **** the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother ****ers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for ****ING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that ****? Give me a ****ing break! Tyco! Worldcom! **** the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst ****in' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. **** the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. **** the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! **** the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the **** on! **** the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! **** the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. **** the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, **** JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in ****in' Otisville, J! **** Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-***, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ***!

Sean Smith: Beer and *****. That's all I need.
Ronald Fisher: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.
Sean Smith: Smurfette?
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, not some tight-*** Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.
Donnie: Smurfette doesn't ****.
Ronald Fisher: That's bullshit. Smurfette ****s all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.
Sean Smith: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.
Ronald Fisher: Okay, then, you know what? She ****s them and Vanity watches. Okay?
Sean Smith: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.
Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, well, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those tiny, white pants. It's just so illogical, about being a Smurf, you know? I mean, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Back
Top Bottom