• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Anonomous movie quotes and other things that tickle my pickle.

cherokee said:
I think it was a Humphrey Bogart film.

The Treasure of the Madre?

Your right my friend.Mexican bandits......

"Frankly, my dear Scarlet, kiss my black a$$, you honky b!tch."

-The maid in gone with the wind.

:)

cnredd said:
One of the best soliloquy's in movies...

A) This is the end...Posting the whole thing will lose the feeling...

B) This is not trivia...If you do not know where this is from, you suck...Also, if you feel the need to respond with this movie's name in the post, your attempt to feel superior will be weak...This is not negotiable...

Just knowingly nod your head and move on...

Fairwell and adieu to you oh fair Spanish ladies, fair well and adieu you ladies of Spain."

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Fairwell and adieu to you oh fair Spanish ladies, fair well and adieu you ladies of Spain."

I'm tired and I wanna go home, I'm tired and I wannna to go to bed.

Navy Pride said:
Your right my friend.Mexican bandits......

LOL..I was a huge Bogart fan.chit what am I talkign about..I still am...

"You can pack your $hit and get your
young a$$es off my firebase right now!"

cherokee said:
yeppers...

bye - bye tiger...lol

excellent friggin flick

And the old classic.....

"Ilove the smell of napalm in the morning.......It smells like....................Victory"

cherokee said:
"You can pack your $hit and get your
young a$$es off my firebase right now!"

anybody?

Here's another from the same movie....

I talk to Mohammed, Buddha, Mr. Jesus H. Christ Himself and any other religious honchos I can come up with"

Speaking of pickle...

I don't want a pickle, I'd rather ride around on my motor-sickle...

And I don't want a tickle, I'd rather ride around on my motor-sickle...

And I don't want to die, I'd rather ride around on my my motor-cy... cle...

I love that damn song...

Truthiness:

Anyone can read the news to you. I promise to feel the news at you.

I will speak to you in plain, simple English. And that brings us to tonight's word: 'truthiness.' Now I'm sure some of the 'word police,' the 'wordanistas' over at websters are gonna say, 'Hey, that's not a word.' Well, anyone who knows me knows I'm no fan of dictionaries or reference books....

I don't trust books. They're all fact, no heart.

I'm not a fan of facts, you see, facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are.

And that's the word.

"I could of had class, I could of been a contender, I could have been somebody."

"I am as mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore."

Navy Pride]"I could of had class, I could of been a contender, I could have been somebody."
Waterfront, a great movie....

"I am as mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore.
chit....something "Work"?...early 70's I think

"It's 106 miles to Chicago...We have a full tank of gas, a half a packet of cigarettes...It's dark...and we're wearing sunglasses."

"Hit it."

cnredd said:
"It's 106 miles to Chicago...We have a full tank of gas, a half a packet of cigarettes...It's dark...and we're wearing sunglasses."

"Hit it."

Come on buddy...thats too damn easy...lol...

The car was a Dodge Monaco (1974)..;)

cherokee said:
Come on buddy...thats too damn easy...lol...

The car was a Dodge Monaco (1974)..;)
I didn't know this was game...

Since you wanna go that route...I won't because I'm not a big movie guy...

What was the name of Rodney's dive in "Back to School"?

cnredd said:
I didn't know this was game...

Since you wanna go that route...I won't because I'm not a big movie guy...

What was the name of Rodney's dive in "Back to School"?

Ok you got me on that one..
I do know he makes armpit farts before the dive

cherokee said:
Ok you got me on that one..
I do know he makes armpit farts before the dive
I won't answer so other members can spin their hamsterwheels...obviously, you can google if you really can't wait..

cherokee said:
Waterfront, a great movie....

chit....something "Work"?...early 70's I think

Pretty good my friend.

On the Waterfront and Network

"If you build it they will come."

Navy Pride said:
"If you build it they will come."
Owners of a prostitution ring outside of Vegas.

Navy Pride said:
"I could of had class, I could of been a contender, I could have been somebody."

Deniro doing Brando - Raging Bull ;)

We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig. Cow after cow. Village after village. Army after army, and they call me an assassin! Well what do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassin?

You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write f-uck on their airplanes because it's obscene!

This is the way the f -ing world ends. Look at this f-ing **** we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm f-ing splitting, Jack.
(TS Elliot variation, also used in Star Wars III)

hipsterdufus said:
We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig. Cow after cow. Village after village. Army after army, and they call me an assassin! Well what do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassin?

You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write f-uck on their airplanes because it's obscene!

This is the way the f -ing world ends. Look at this f-ing **** we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm f-ing splitting, Jack.
(TS Elliot variation, also used in Star Wars III)

From an early post here....

bye, bye tiger...Never get off the boat!...lol

Back
Top Bottom