• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Anonomous movie quotes and other things that tickle my pickle.

Dead_Santa.jpg

From the same movie:

"Get the f*** outta here."

"I'm not falling for the banana in the tailpipe."

"You were lyin' your a$$ off."

TOT, I think you may be decompensating.... ;)

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
I'm fairly sure that decompensating isn't a word and I'm not so certain what you meant by it.

Testicles!!!

That is all.

TOT, it is a word. Do a google search for "decompensating definition." It means "out of control." It's normally used with psychiatric symptoms/disorders, but it can be used with other medical conditions.

americanwoman said:
The price is wrong, bitch.

americanwoman, you are hilarious! I have no idea where this quote comes from, but your mood is "angelic" and you use the word "bitch" in huge letters. I love it! :lamo

aps said:
americanwoman, you are hilarious! I have no idea where this quote comes from, but your mood is "angelic" and you use the word "bitch" in huge letters. I love it! :lamo

the quote is from Happy gilmore...and don't let my mood fool you, I'm an angel in disguise!:notlook:

*"Well, the thing on my mind right now isn't the good coffee in my cup, it's the dead n1ger in my garage."

*"No. I'm pretty ***in' far from okay."

*"No one needs to know about this except you, me and Mr.-soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-a$$-life-in-agonizing-pain-rapist here."

"This here's a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and it can blow your head clean off. Now, you must ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well do you, punk? - Clint Eastwood "

"But like you sir I swore to protect this country from all enemies- foreign sir, and domestic. General, we have spilled the same blood on the same mud. You know damn well I can't give that order." The Rock(movie)

"It's 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses!....................HIT IT!!!

Dude the China man is not the issue here!

Oh and dude, China man is not the proper nomenclature....

Asian American, please.

"You don't believe in God because of Alice in Wonderland?"
"Through the looking glass. That poem, the Walrus and the Carpenter, thats an indictment of organized religion. The walrus, with his girth and good nature, represents either Buddha, or with his tusks, the Hindu elephant God, Lord Gnesha (don't think I spelled that right, don't wanna offend!). So that takes care of your Eastern religions. Now the carpenter, which is an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, who was raised a carpenter's son, takes care of your Western religions. Now in the poem, what do they do?! What do they do?! They doop all these oysters into following them and proceeds to shuck and devour the helpless creatures in mass. Now I don't know what that says to you, but to me that says that following these faiths based on mythological figures leads to the destruction of ones inner being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions, by inhibiting our decisions, out of fear of some intangible parent figure that shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago, and says, "Do it, do it and I'll f***ing spank you!!"
(I cannot believe I remembered that whole thing!!)

I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

I caught you a delicious bass.

There's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.

Build her a cake or something.

how about this one..........

Hey is that an Uzi?
Why yes it is.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

hipster_19 said:
"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever!"

Funny movie...The replacements

Calm2Chaos said:
*"Well, the thing on my mind right now isn't the good coffee in my cup, it's the dead n1ger in my garage."

*"No. I'm pretty ***in' far from okay."

*"No one needs to know about this except you, me and Mr.-soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-a$$-life-in-agonizing-pain-rapist here."

Was that one from ..pulp fiction?

"Never get off the F-ucking boat!"

"I know you didnt shoot that green chit at me!"

"Hello, its called a lance"

Back
Top Bottom