• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Announcements at the Top of the Page

I never got that announcement, but I did finally figure out that clicking the X made the true debates announcement finally go away for me a few days ago.

Sorry, it's an announcement you cannot refuse. /Godfather voice

Sorry, it's an announcement you cannot refuse. /Godfather voice

Why did Tucker sell you out?

I'd like to make an announcement: There could be a Godfather!

I bet you gave him a big thanks for that one. I was like "twice in a row? No way!" and he's like "hey, could be!" You had to be like 'wtf'.

Last edited:
Why did Tucker sell you out?

I'd like to make an announcement: There could be a Godfather!

I bet you gave him a big thanks for that one.

Lol, I actually forgot about that, but yeah, I wasn't thrilled at the time but since town only had a one time ability to investigate it didn't matter anyway.

it will be gone in a couple days once Pasch closes sign ups. Wednesday is the last day, i think.

##vote Redress

;)

Did you just hashtag? Fail.

that's how one votes to eliminate a player in the mafia games. meant as humor for those who play the game.

that's how one votes to eliminate a player in the mafia games. meant as humor for those who play the game.

Both of you?

Oh. So basically you have to be fluent in Twitter to play. Gotcha.

I don't really play games on DP. I've played a couple rounds of "Just the Tip" with TGND. I have a good record in that.

Back
Top Bottom