• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anne Couter arrested in NC for using Women's bathroom

RAMOSS

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Ann Coulter Arrested For Using Women’s Bathroom – The Business Standard News

The Business Standard News has learned that Rightwing commentator Ann Coulter has been arrested by a security officer for trying to use a women’s bathroom in Charlotte, N.C. North Carolina is facing widespread criticism and a federal lawsuit for instituting a law that would force transgender people to use the bathroom of the birth gender.
Coulter was outraged at her arrest.

“I can’t believe the nerve of this rent-a-cop,” she said according to The Conservative Chronicle. “He’s probably an illegal.”

Security guard Jorge Rodriguez later apologized for his actions, but said it was easy to believe that Coulter was transgender.

“I didn’t know who she was,” said Rodriguez. “But look at the that Adam’s apple and those arms? I thought she was a man for sure.”

Hmmmm.
A much funnier, and more believable, choice would have been Liz Warren. Could have had her in a war bonnet and everything. Am I right?

No. You are not.

Will I get arrested for using a restroom for women if some a******* decides that, in my heart, I don't really feel I am a woman?

Maybe? They might be more likely to arrest you for it if they check your listed sex on here.

Speaking of which...There no "sex" spec, just "gender".

Does "gender" here mean what my grandpa thought it means, or how I feeeeeeeeel right now?

If it is the latter, I should be able to change it easily to tell you all how I feeeeeeeeel any given moment so you will not hurt my feeeeeeeeeeeelings.

Speaking of which...There no "sex" spec, just "gender".

Does "gender" here mean what my grandpa thought it means, or how I feeeeeeeeel right now?

If it is the latter, I should be able to change it easily to tell you all how I feeeeeeeeel any given moment so you will not hurt my feeeeeeeeeeeelings.

Gender and sex are defined differently, and since it's gender listed and not sex, it's entirely dependent on your own perception of yourself. This is a moot point, however you're free to change your listed everything to your heart's desire, so go ahead and knock yourself out.

Now that that's out of the way, let's return this conversation to the original topic: lighthearted humor.

Gender and sex are defined differently, and since it's gender listed and not sex, it's entirely dependent on your own perception of yourself. This is a moot point, however you're free to change your listed everything to your heart's desire, so go ahead and knock yourself out.

Now that that's out of the way, let's return this conversation to the original topic: lighthearted humor.

And what I just posted was not? Now, you hurt my feeeeeeeeeelings!

Or is "lighthearted humor" humorous only when the target is a conservative?

Last edited:

Is "not sure" included?

Gotta love how the leftist, politically correct party that claims to support and promote women and women's issues constantly attacks strong conservative women, often based on their looks and is now led by a women who spent a lifetime defending her lecherous husband while vilifying the women who dared to expose her husband for what he is/was.

I have no idea! I'll be back with an update to this post shortly.

Edit: No, but undisclosed is an option.

Thanks. I just had a heart-to-heart talk with myself and decided that I am a woman.

That prostate gland will make some heads spin next time I go for annual physical and ask how was my PSA.

Now, I am going shopping for a bra, but I will be back.

Last edited:
Gotta love how the leftist, politically correct party that claims to support and promote women and women's issues constantly attacks strong conservative women, often based on their looks and is now led by a women who spent a lifetime defending her lecherous husband while vilifying the women who dared to expose her husband for what he is/was.

I see. So Cons and Republicans are allowed to attack Clinton's faults, and call her every name in the book. But no one can attack Coulter, who is a vicious person? And if they do attack ONE woman that means they really don't care about all women's issues? Interesting logic.

You may want to Google some of Coulter's comments and opinions before you defend her.

I see. So Cons and Republicans are allowed to attack Clinton's faults, and call her every name in the book. But no one can attack Coulter, who is a vicious person? And if they do attack ONE woman that means they really don't care about all women's issues? Interesting logic.

You may want to Google some of Coulter's comments and opinions before you defend her.

I know all about Ann Coulter - Democrats never challenge her arguments or comments but always refer to her looks and claim she's really a man.

I don't like when Republicans and conservatives attack Clinton's looks, if that's what you mean by "faults". It's perfectly reasonable to attack Clinton's true "faults", those being things like her dishonesty, her attacks on the women who dared to expose Billy Boy for who he really is, and her total lack of principle when it comes to policy and her lack of any real qualifications for the position she aspires to.

Hah!
I called it years ago, said that after the last election campaign 'she'd have to go back to 'her' old job as lead dancer in "Bro Kimbro's 'Lance in yer Pants' She-Male Revue".

Would this be funny if I knew who that was?

It's a Dukes Of Hazzard character but they spelled it wrong.
And tell me he
th
doesn't look more like Liz Warren.

Don't you know...they've gotta have the right ideology. Treating a woman fairly in the democrat party isn't its goal. Propaganda is.

Don't you know...they've <dems> gotta have the right ideology. Treating a woman fairly in the democrat party isn't its goal. Propaganda is.
This guy is sharp.

Back
Top Bottom