• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ann Coulter's Felony

And if you follow the link, it explains what a lame, unimportant non-event this was.

"She never lived here," said Suzanne Frisbie, owner of the Indian Road home. "I'm Ann's Realtor, and she used this address to forward mail when she moved from New York."

So she went to vote in a place she had never went to before because that's where she had just become registered (because she had just moved there to escape stalkers), and she went to a different polling place to avoid being located by stalkers when she voted. Did she try to vote twice? No. Was she trying to get away with anything but her own safety? No.

:roll:

After all the fraud Democrats were caught committing in 2000 and 2004, I wouldn't expect them to be reasonable about an innocent thing like this from a Republican.

And this is a political scandal HOW?...:confused:

No one gives a **** what Ann Coulter says... the least logical person knows she crazy..

You liberals are DESPERATE, using this psycho's actions as a political scandal?????? pfft.

GASP! She voted in the wrong precinct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody grab your torches, let's march on Tallahassee and demand justice!

Kandahar said:

The hell with the torches... gimme a bulldozer. I'm gonna start 'dozing polling places, because they're guilty by association :roll:

Why are democrats so fascinated by Ann Coulter? She is laughing all the way to the bank............

hipsterdufus said:
Noted transsexual plagiarist (D)ann Coulter...

I love it when Democrats do stand-up :roll:

fooligan said:
I love it when Democrats do stand-up :roll:
Linda Tripp was "fat & ugly"...Monica Lewinski was a "cow"...Katherine Harris was "Cruella Deville"...Ann Coulter is a man...One member on this very forum even mentioned "Buck tooth Condolezza"...

This is from those who claim to have a "higher moral ground" and "care about people"...

What else did you expect?...:shrug:

Lol, seriously, who cares about Ann Coulter? No idiot with even half a brain would ever seriously believes a word of this dumb bitch anyways.
She needs to get laid, but then when she's barking at all the guys in bed that thier not doing her the missionary position that's probably why she's not getting any.

Ah....who is this...Ann Coulter ....of which you speak....heh

jfuh said:
...dumb bitch... ...needs to get laid...

sogladyouposted8rl.jpg

Kandahar said:

Lead me oh mighty Kandahar! :mrgreen:

I just thought this was a funny little story, that is, in actuality a third degree felony.

hipsterdufus said:
I just thought this was a funny little story.....
Bull. You created this thread in hopes that you'd have the new scandal of the day. It farted to it's death before it ever got a chance and now you say, "well, I thought this was just a funny little...." Sorry, not buying it. :roll:

cnredd said:
Linda Tripp was "fat & ugly"...Monica Lewinski was a "cow"...Katherine Harris was "Cruella Deville"...Ann Coulter is a man...One member on this very forum even mentioned "Buck tooth Condolezza"...

This is from those who claim to have a "higher moral ground" and "care about people"...

You also forget that any black that chooses to vote on their own mind and not just vote dem because 'they are the base' is now on the plantation and following their masters bidding.

Another blame game morphs into a lame game.... jeesh. :spin:

Navy Pride said:
Why are democrats so fascinated by Ann Coulter? She is laughing all the way to the bank............

yep, with "your" money spilling out of her pockets.

cnredd said:

since when are those you named, people?

hipsterdufus said:
Lead me oh mighty Kandahar! :mrgreen:

I just thought this was a funny little story, that is, in actuality a third degree felony.

Why lock her up for that, why not for prostitution?

KCConservative said:
Bull. You created this thread in hopes that you'd have the new scandal of the day. It farted to it's death before it ever got a chance and now you say, "well, I thought this was just a funny little...." Sorry, not buying it. :roll:
Scandal's you're new favorite word?
Abu Garab, Guantanimo Bay, Domestic wire tapping, Plame, Katrina, WMD's in Iraq, Jack Abramoff, Armor to the troops, Enron, yada yada yada, Hmm I'm seeing why you're so getting used to saying this word now.

What the ****? Who gives a ****? I thought it was going to be stealing or murder or running naked in public or some ****.

This thread sucks BOO!

jfuh said:
Scandal's you're new favorite word?
Abu Garab, Guantanimo Bay, Domestic wire tapping, Plame, Katrina, WMD's in Iraq, Jack Abramoff, Armor to the troops, Enron, yada yada yada, Hmm I'm seeing why you're so getting used to saying this word now.

First of all, this is the Scandal De Jour category. Thus, the word scandal.
Secondly, thanks for proving my point. All of the scandals you listed haven't amounted to squat, that's why you were so hopeful for the Cheney shooting to become something. And now this thread. Hey, don't get me wrong. I love seeing the liberal desperation.

Back
Top Bottom