• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ann Coulter: Trump will protect women from 'Latin American rape culture'

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Conservative pundit Ann Coulter is speaking out against Donald Trump's critics of his immigration policies and stance on abortion, arguing the Republican hopeful's ideas on immigration protect women from "Latin American rape culture."
Coulter made the comments during an appearance on MSNBC Tuesday, after Hardball host Chris Matthews asked her why multiple conservative radio hosts have spoken out against the GOP front-runner in recent weeks and months.

"I can't speak to them specifically, but what I do notice is the absence of substance," Coulter began her nearly minute and 20 second response. "I keep hearing that the anti-Trump people say 'well we think more deeply' and 'we don't fall for this demagoguery.'"

Ann Coulter: Trump will protect women from 'Latin American rape culture' - AOL

Well, lookey here, apparently Dan Coulter needs some attention. Again.

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

Lovebug

Let go and let God
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I didn't know I needed protecting from that. Is he going to post an armed guard outside of my front door?

Ann Coulter and Donald Trump deserve each other. Between the 2 of them they don't seem to have 15 strong functioning brain cells.

What's more, do we get as much plastic surgery as his wife does? Free or course.

haymarket

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I didn't know I needed protecting from that. Is he going to post an armed guard outside of my front door?

Ann Coulter and Donald Trump deserve each other. Between the 2 of them they don't seem to have 15 strong functioning brain cells.

When you average out the two of them - they at least have two pair of average hands.

Kobie

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I have no idea why anyone gives Ann Coulter the time of day. Her entire schtick is to say (or write) the most outrageous things possible. She's as bad a partisan bomb-thrower as exists in America today, and she still gets face time on the networks and sells a ton of books (although those book sales, like most wingnut tomes, are inflated by conservative groups buying them in bulk and then giving them away).

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
That worthless cow is still running her mouth?

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Another sexist liberal caught at it again.

lol...

Lame attempt at personal attack.

It's a common British expression and has nothing to do with sexism. And I suspect you are perfectly well aware of that.

Removable Mind

Irremovable Intelligence
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Grand Mal

bas air son Eachin
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
That worthless cow is still running her mouth?

Are you sure it's a 'she'? I dunno, look at the facial bone structure...

coulter.jpg

I'm saying she-male.

Grant

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
lol... Lame attempt at personal attack. It's a common British expression and has nothing to do with sexism. And I suspect you are perfectly well aware of that.
If you were to say the same thing of Hillary Clinton that would certainly be the charge. My commment was more tongue in cheek.

Top Bottom