• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ann coulter says trump may have been ‘scamming voters’ with wall promise, predicts he won’t be re-el

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Let's see all the right wingers abandon the Ann Coulter ship!!!!!!!!

"Either Trump never intended to build a wall and was scamming voters from the beginning or he hasn’t the first idea in how to get it done and no interest in finding out," Coulter told The Daily Caller. "My prediction is his support will evaporate and Trump will very likely not finish his term and definitely not be elected to a second term."

Boom goes the dynamite.

ANN COULTER SAYS TRUMP MAY HAVE BEEN ‘SCAMMING VOTERS’ WITH WALL PROMISE, PREDICTS HE WON’T BE RE-ELECTED

So Ann Coulter finally realizes that she bought snake oil in 2016. To cross through to enlightenment is to move forward. Congratulations on your recovery, Ann.

Maybe she's been talking to Roger Stone. :lamo

Ann coulter says trump may have been ‘scamming voters’ with wall promise, predicts he won’t be re-el

Oh, my stars and garters! Does this signal the start of the end of the conservative's madness and sycophancy for Trump?

Or perhaps Coulter has discerned that if Trump runs for re-election and wins the nomination, the GOP will lose the WH. Might Coulter be more concerned about the GOP than she is about whether Trump be the leader of it?

oh, my stars and garters! Does this signal the start of the end of the conservative's madness and sycophancy for trump?

Or perhaps coulter has discerned that if trump runs for re-election and wins the nomination, the gop will lose the wh. Might coulter be more concerned about the gop than she is about whether trump be the leader of it?

see post #4

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Trump is in massive legal peril, that will make it very difficult for him to finish his term.

And even a fifth grader could deduce Trump was lying about building a wall with Mexico's money.

Boom goes the dynamite.

ANN COULTER SAYS TRUMP MAY HAVE BEEN ‘SCAMMING VOTERS’ WITH WALL PROMISE, PREDICTS HE WON’T BE RE-ELECTED

Frankly, I don't know any right-wingers who were/are on an Ann-Coulter ship. Sometimes I caught some interesting stuff on her, but most times her comments were ... way out of there, to say it mildly. (grin)

If liberals are now thinking her comments have any weight with conservatives, it leaves me with only one reaction: :lamo

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Trump is in massive legal peril, that will make it very difficult for him to finish his term.

And even a fifth grader could deduce Trump was lying about building a wall with Mexico's money.

No, he had the idea that we would build a wall and put some tariff on something that we wanted to slow down anyways and call it a day.

It was a good plan, but he never had enough support in Congress to do it.

There was not a thing wrong with Trump here however.

He is all good.

Frankly, I don't know any right-wingers who were/are on an Ann-Coulter ship. Sometimes I caught some interesting stuff on her, but most times her comments were ... way out of there, to say it mildly. (grin)

If liberals are now thinking her comments have any weight with conservatives, it leaves me with only one reaction: :lamo

Smells like desperation doesn't it......

Boom goes the dynamite.

Melodramatic nonsense from Coulter.

Trump knew he wasn't going to get a wall from the illegal immigrant-loving Democrats, and he can't politically afford a shutdown right now.

My theory? He's picking his battles. Live today, fight tomorrow. Go at it another time by tying it to something else the Dems would be stupid to reject or attempt to negotiate with them on some sort of deal later.

Yeah, I don't think so.

Coulter has done this before. When she thinks that Trump isn't being racist and xenophobic enough, she attacks him. Just another Wednesday.

Melodramatic nonsense from Coulter.

Trump knew he wasn't going to get a wall from the illegal immigrant-loving Democrats, and he can't politically afford a shutdown right now.

My theory? He's picking his battles. Live today, fight tomorrow. Go at it another time by tying it to something else the Dems would be stupid to reject or attempt to negotiate with them on some sort of deal later.

You do realize that the "wall" doesn't even have Republican votes. It won't happen because it is generally thought of as a complete waste of money.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rvey-congress-republicans-billions/640196001/

This week is Trump's best shot, but its not going to happen this week. In fact, it is never going to happen.... Trump sold his cultists a bill of goods.

"May have been"?

:lamo

Shows you how slow Coulter is.

So Ann Coulter finally realizes that she bought snake oil in 2016. To cross through to enlightenment is to move forward. Congratulations on your recovery, Ann.

Not that I care what she thinks, but she began criticizing Trump pretty early in in his presidency.

She started jamming Trump hard early last year, and this is Ann Coulter...so....you know........

Trump haters act like this is new for Coulter and they've obviously not been paying much attention to her. Coulter has been bopping Trump over the head for quite some time now.

see post #4

I'll take your word for the "early last year" part of that post because Coulter isn't someone who's remarks attract my notice.

I haven't any idea what you specifically mean by "...this is Ann Coulter...so you know..."

Just listening to the crap she spouts & seeing her prominent Adam's Apple, I've come to the conclusion that she's actually a truck driver in drag.

Last edited:
Not that I care what she thinks, but she began criticizing Trump pretty early in in his presidency.

Yes, I do know that. She was smart enough to realize that she may have been duped early in his presidency, yet she still held out hope. I think she has given up on her hope.

While we can readily see you are no rocket scientist... was that the age of deduction making that you truly want stop at...?

Bro, chill, the wall is getting built, hell, he has nothing to lose if only indicated by the tone the dims are setting right here, besides he loves it when y'all are slobber dripping rabid, foaming at the mouth mad...

I figure he will fund it through our military budget, part of the 700B, solidly for our defense yano.

What are you guys gonna do, impeach him 44 more times? Hell, why not 45? as Trump would say... altho it sounds more like a Maxine low-Watters imprecation...

"Impeach 45 Impeach 45" she screams to nobody there.

Not that she may be wrong in this particular instance.

But Coulter isn’t someone that any of us need pay any mind, she says whatever she has to say, to stay in whatever limelight she can manage to stay in in order to sell books and get on TV wherever possible.

She’s not a political mind or thinker, she’s an opportunist, that’s all.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Either Trump never intended to build a wall and was scamming voters from the beginning or he hasn’t the first idea in how to get it done and no interest in finding out".... I knew that about Trump from the very beginning. His promises were so over the top and ridiclous. He could get his supporters chanting, but never offered any explanation about how he would build a great wall and make Mexico pay for it.

That entire slogan sounds like a joke

You do realize that the "wall" doesn't even have Republican votes. It won't happen because it is generally thought of as a complete waste of money.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rvey-congress-republicans-billions/640196001/

This week is Trump's best shot, but its not going to happen this week. In fact, it is never going to happen.... Trump sold his cultists a bill of goods.

That's just what they say because they don't want to stop illegal immigration.
Anybody that can read knows a wall can eventually pay for its self.
Do I really need to pull out the reports by cis.org or the cato institute for you to understand this?

Yeah, I don't think so.

Coulter has done this before. When she thinks that Trump isn't being racist and xenophobic enough, she attacks him. Just another Wednesday.

Her goal is publicity pure and simple. She's very bright but like the equally bright Jerry Springer (yeah he was top of his class at a major league law school)-they are both megalomaniacal and often give truthfulness a second seat to stirring stuff up

Back
Top Bottom